TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally a forum where the Continuation series won't get knocked by the CSX "have nots"

CSX4206

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grabber: The Grabber Orange is a great color for the GT500. Probably the least # were produced in orange, I think. As far as moderating, keep up the good work. The standards here clearly don't need to follow the standards for moderators on other sites where demeaning statements directed towards SA, Shelby and the Continuation series and personal attacks are allowed at times to run rampant with certain moderators even piling on at times. One of the worst offenders over there has has joined us here and is already trying to inject his indirect slights and put downs here (see his ridiculous citation of Kopecs show rules above clearly straining to discount SAAC's official position on the Continuation seires...but if it makes him happy.... :hysterical2: Stay vigilent.

Also, nice Road King. Nice color too. I would also post a pics of my Harley (2006 Softail Delux in chopper bllue and white) if I knew how to post pics. :banghead: Its real retro though.

As far as being a waxer, join the club. I'm a waxer and proud of it. My Ford GT plate reads "WAXER". One day when the kids are grown and I have more time, I'll transfer this plate to my track car, which I intend to get, so that when I pass certain racers they'll know it was. :happy feet:

Davy: You are correct. Good posts.

Ron: What are your dyno numbers???

Merry Xmas

Everyone here will get along just fine. If some of you guys have issues between each other on another site, please leave it over on the other site. Think of this place as turning over a new leaf. I am giving everyone the benifit of that. I will judge for myself and not let others influence me.

Merry Christmas all.

It's time for me to head over to my daughters house for a party.

Nice pics Grabber. Man I wish we had the open space you guys have!!!.

I wish I could figure out how to post some pics :headspin::banghead:

Thanks.

I did a special "how to" thread on posting pic's with photo bucket. It's easy and free.

Here it is:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=9559

after i read Grabbers instuctions i had to post a few of my stripe delete GT500. it just arrived at SAI from Ford.

michael morris

MichaelMorris14--DropOff--Pic3.jpg

MichaelMorris14--DropOff--Pic2.jpg

MichaelMorris14--DropOff--.jpg

I heard that the Super Snake work is on hold due to parts not being available.

That sucks.

Do you have any idea when your car will be SS'd ?

Is it safe for me to come back?.........

:ninja:

:ninja:

jamo, nice cars. Glad you enjoy them as they were meant to be enjoyed!

And glad to see some good old-fashioned car talk again.

btw, some of us Grabber Orange guys do like to stretch the ponies' legs once in a while....

poster01el6.jpg

Shot with DMC-FZ50 at 2007-12-07

Okay, in my case it's more than just "once in a while" :finger:

Yeah, we make a little noise cruising through the Sierras with the sidepipes.

We sorta make it a mission to drive by folks like this guy real slow and clear out the belching over rich carbs at elevation so that it helps him breath as they ride up the grades.

We also like to rattle Prius side windows, car alarms, etc....

L1000458copy.jpg

:hysterical2:

Thanks '07,

You too, really like that car in red, sharp.

We had a rolling dyno at car show over the summer. A new 500 with a few mods - rear gear, cold air box, exhaust and chip -hit 510rwhp. I was impressed.

Good luck with it.

I worked on it all last winter,my wife couldn't believe what I had done.Every time she came out to the garage it was all tore apart.Here are my installations.I did all the work except rear gear set.

1-Jlt cold air intake.(custom aluminum heat shield)

2-colder plugs

3-Kooks SS headers(on jack stands)

4-Kook SS Hi flow cats

5-FRPP mufflers(Borla)

6-Steeda 3 point tork boxes(2)

7-Steeda panhard rod

8-Steeda panhard brace

9-BMR -UCA w/poly bushings

10-Evolution-LCA w/poly bushings

11-Porterfield street brake pad

12-Evolution 94 octane street tune

13-Dyna-Tech 3.5" aluminum 1 piece driveshaft

14-Carroll Shelby signed dash at AAI

15-Pictures of it being built at AAI

16-All commit sheets and tests performed, printed from AAI

17-Lots of bling inside

18-1 careless driving ticket(cop dropped the ticket in court,whew

19-Ford Racing 3.73 gear set(installed at Livernois Motor Sport,Dearborn,Mi.)

I am sure I missed a couple things,this is from a memory with CRS. 610 to 640 HP(not dynoed yet)

Edit:Just so everyone knows I edited this post.

20-Metco 2.6 blower pulley

21-Metco idler pulley

Geez...you guys are newlyweds. Just celbrated 34 years a couple of days ago. "Cheerleader" (Lori's Gashole call sign) and I were childhood sweethearts, and she was/is a...cheerleader (me being a big dumb ol football player).

07...Bret said it, you be as sick as us.

Bret...several Gasholes may make it back there (sans cars for those of us out here on the left coast) as Evan's pit crew. He's invited all of us to stay at his house. I'm bringing my own Charmin. :P

Archived