TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks for the welcome

rare_ram

It is nice to be welcomed by the Shelby forums. I guess to some of the Ford Shelby people, us Dodge guys are like finding out you have a 1/2 brother. :drop: I'd also like to suggest a Viper area seeing as Mr Shelby also worked on that car. :shift:

A Viper area would be a good idea too.

A Dodge car I would love to find is a Spirit RS, you very seldom see them. If I could find one that hadn't had the guts run out of it I'd try to buy it. We had an '89 Spirit ES that we bought brand new and it was my wifes favorite car.

It is nice to be welcomed by the Shelby forums. I guess to some of the Ford Shelby people, us Dodge guys are like finding out you have a 1/2 brother. :drop: I'd also like to suggest a Viper area seeing as Mr Shelby also worked on that car. :shift:

Half-brother! I love that! I am glad to see some Dodge guys here, also! I don't know much about the Shelby Dodges and would like to gain some knowledge. Looking forward to you posts! I had no idea Mr. Shellby worked on the Viper project!

Central VA, where exactly? I was born in Warrenton, raised in Catlett. Probably a little north of your area.

Half-brother! I love that! I am glad to see some Dodge guys here, also! I don't know much about the Shelby Dodges and would like to gain some knowledge. Looking forward to you posts! I had no idea Mr. Shellby worked on the Viper project!

Central VA, where exactly? I was born in Warrenton, raised in Catlett. Probably a little north of your area.

Chester now, but I'm originally from NYC. We have a bunch of Turbo guys down here. Call ourselves Boostaholics Anonymous. :headspin:Boostaholics web site

Archived