frankieboo69

OK you guys have done it. :rant:

I am going to have to Shake this up over here! :rant:

:hysterical2:

jump.gif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't think Frankie was serious in his original post?? I think he was being sarcastic...that is the way I read it anyways.

We all really knew what was under the hood when we bought it :hysterical:

I will leave the rest of that alone lol.

Sue

Thnx Sue !!!!

im sure everyone would want some extra HP if it came with it !!! IMO !!! i didnt think everyone would start crying over a topic of someone thinking they can use more HP !!!

Can you tell me what your referring to exactly? I just got this MSRP directly off of the Saleen website...

2007 SALEEN S281 SC COUPE BASE PRICE: $53,999

And a Stage 3 Roush (supercharged) MSRP is $21,000 over the price of the Mustang, plus shipping and handling.

I'll send you some info in a email if you want it !!! dont want to stir up more crap on pricing like i did with the HP topic !!! :hysterical2:

I just don't understand why, unless a person did not know the details about his purchase before he made it, why he would complain about what he got for the price. What changed for you?

nothing changed for me , I'm still 100% Shelby , love my Shelby , and will keep it for ever !!!!

i knew what i bought when i bought it , am still happy with it , just think they could have made it with S/C in all of them without having to pay extra for it ,

thats my opinion and obviously more people agree than disagree , if they said they were going to hook us all up with a S/C just bring your car in would you be the first one to say no thanks i bought it this way , like it this way , and prefer to keep it without one ?????

nothing changed for me , I'm still 100% Shelby , love my Shelby , and will keep it for ever !!!!

i knew what i bought when i bought it , am still happy with it , just think they could have made it with S/C in all of them without having to pay extra for it ,

thats my opinion and obviously more people agree than disagree , if they said they were going to hook us all up with a S/C just bring your car in would you be the first one to say no thanks i bought it this way , like it this way , and prefer to keep it without one ?????

For that (this post) being your very 1st topic post here you sure are a hypocrite. Go back & read what you wrote in post #1 & tell us how that says you love your car?

i think Shelby should recall all SGT's to the mod shop for a S/C install that should have came stock on the SGT !!! our Shelby's cost more than the other company's that do the mods , and they have more stock HP than we do !!! so basiclly we paid an extra 10 to 15k for the Shelby name , the name is the best but our cars should be the best in HP also to reflect the Shelby name ! that is what Carroll has always based the name on is the ultimate muscle car !!! after all the transformation from a gt to a ShelbyGT takes them 2hrs and 15min. so i think they could throw in a S/C installed for what we paid !!!!

I just want my Shelby to be as bad a-s-s in hp as in the name Shelby so i dont have to keep lying to everyone on how much hp i got with one of the baddest looking cars of all time !!!! :banghead:

here it is just so you don't change it.

Archived