TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There is NO SGT recall

frankieboo69

i think Shelby should recall all SGT's to the mod shop for a S/C install that should have came stock on the SGT !!! our Shelby's cost more than the other company's that do the mods , and they have more stock HP than we do !!! so basiclly we paid an extra 10 to 15k for the Shelby name , the name is the best but our cars should be the best in HP also to reflect the Shelby name ! that is what Carroll has always based the name on is the ultimate muscle car !!! after all the transformation from a gt to a ShelbyGT takes them 2hrs and 15min. so i think they could throw in a S/C installed for what we paid !!!!

I just want my Shelby to be as bad a-s-s in hp as in the name Shelby so i dont have to keep lying to everyone on how much hp i got with one of the baddest looking cars of all time !!!! :banghead:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think Shelby should recall all SGT's to the mod shop for a S/C install that should have came stock on the SGT !!! our Shelby's cost more than the other company's that do the mods , and they have more stock HP than we do !!! so basiclly we paid an extra 10 to 15k for the Shelby name , the name is the best but our cars should be the best in HP also to reflect the Shelby name ! that is what Carroll has always based the name on is the ultimate muscle car !!! after all the transformation from a gt to a ShelbyGT takes them 2hrs and 15min. so i think they could throw in a S/C installed for what we paid !!!!

I just want my Shelby to be as bad a-s-s in hp as in the name Shelby so i dont have to keep lying to everyone on how much hp i got with one of the baddest looking cars of all time !!!! :banghead:

The original Shelby GT350's didn't come with a supercharger, some thing to think about.......................... :idea:

Are you saying, for example, that you can buy a supercharged Roush or Saleen for less than $38K? I did not think that was the case.

Did someone hold a gun to your head & force you to buy this car? Sounds like buyers remorce to me. I would be a proud owner if I were you & I wouldn't be doing all this Whining.

Grabber rename this Topic as "I like to Bitch Moan & Groan about my car"

post-768-1195215944.jpg

post-768-1195215944.jpg

But to label the this topic as a "SGT Recall" when it's NOT is not right! You do know that the 15 most recent post show up on the FRONT PAGE of the Team SHELBY website where every "Newcomer & Viewer" coming to this site for the first time can see this right?

Not Cool, Not Cool at all!

No Sir i didnt know that and i read this one first because of the RECALL. didnt know they had a recall and wanted to see what it was.

so now i understand you argument here.

michael morris

No Sir i didnt know that and i read this one first because of the RECALL. didnt know they had a recall and wanted to see what it was.

michael morris

MM,

This is a test for your new Mod powers!

:waiting:

michael morris

This makes for bad PR & should be corrected to protect SAI & Mr. Shelby's reputation. Someone please change the dam title of this post :rant:

I test drove mine before purchase and recognized it was less than I expected. BUT, it is a SHELBY. The culmination of a dream of a life time. I am on cloud 9 whenever I drive it or even wax it.! I will put the money aside for a blower for sometime in the future. It is what it is.

It is what it is. The car receives rave reviews everytime I drive it. Any interstate ramp is my favorite road. And I smile a lot while driving it. Yes, it is what it is. And I am darn proud to be driving it. Even if it has no supercharger. Count me as one satisfied customer. Period.

You should have put the extra money towards a GT 500 so stop the complaining.

im SORRY CWH. i didnt realize i could change the title on the posts. im learning and will do alot better in the future.

michael morris

Wow, I thought all of the talk about you being a moderator was all in fun. But I see that you really are. I guess instead of referring to you as MM, we will have to use MMMM. (Why four M's? That's Mr. Michael Morris, the Moderator!) Congratulations!

Wow, I thought all of the talk about you being a moderator was all in fun. But I see that you really are. I guess instead of referring to you as MM, we will have to use MMMM. (Why four M's? That's Mr. Michael Morris, the Moderator!) Congratulations!

:hysterical2: please just MM (Mr Moderator :hysterical: J/K) i have already screwed up, but i it made look alittle harder at the options. yall better be careful im looking to make up for my ERROR :superhero:

michael morris

Archived