TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake order cut off date

KMCBOSS

Maybe I am missing something but I can't understand why someone would pay to get someone else's supersnake build slot (unless they are willing to sell at a discount). They are still accepting orders and unless I have missed something they have not capped the build number at 1,000 cars contrary to some of what has been said on some of the posts here.

I am on the list and have been since May but don't plan on sending my deposit for the build slot until January.

I am curious though how many deposits they have in hand for supersnakes in total for 07 and 08 cars.

Maybe I am missing something but I can't understand why someone would pay to get someone else's supersnake build slot (unless they are willing to sell at a discount). They are still accepting orders and unless I have missed something they have not capped the build number at 1,000 cars contrary to some of what has been said on some of the posts here.

I am on the list and have been since May but don't plan on sending my deposit for the build slot until January.

I am curious though how many deposits they have in hand for supersnakes in total for 07 and 08 cars.

AmyB said that the SS will be capped at 1,000 cars per model year. It's in one of the original posts about it.

Jim,

I have used a U-Haul trailer several times and hauled my car back to SAI for the 40th Conversion. I made a set of ramps from 2 x 12 with s step up with another 1 x 12 for a total of 3 inches to get up the ramp. They are about 4 feet long. I have a another set of 3 x 12 inch blocks to go under the front tires. Everything is cut on a 45 degree angle to make a smooth tansition. It took about 15 minutes to make. There is a couple of inches of clearance for the air splitter above the front rail of the trailer.

Thanks for the ramp specs I can do that.

Question: Will the ramps you made still work after the car is upgraded which involves lowering the car one inch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here are some pics I have posted on the FORD GT forum

page 1

http://www.fordgt.com/gallery/showgal...amp;ppuser=1385

page 2

http://www.fordgt.com/gallery/showgal...amp;ppuser=1385

Nice-

You know, I have that same lift, but I never considered storing a car on it and under it. Brilliant and simple!

Nice-

You know, I have that same lift, but I never considered storing a car on it and under it. Brilliant and simple!

That is the nice thing bout those lift , I have one mainly to store two cars in a single garage they`re great.

How do you get that build info on your GT500

It will be available on 2008 cars after the end of the production run...but you call Ford SVT...you can find the number on here all over- this topic comes up all the time...just search.

Archived