TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Member Packages Shipping Info.

sharon

Hello,

Just wanted everyone to know that all Team Shelby Member Orders are going to be taking 4-5 weeks.

Those that joined the S197 Shelby OA before the switch and have yet to receive your orders, they where put on hold until after the switch. Yours will be shipped out soon, and will get everything that comes with the Team Shelby Member Package.

We appreciate your understanding while the switch to Team Shelby happens.

For those S197 Shelby Members that already have there member package, the upgrade package will be available for purchase in the next week or two. You new Member Cards and Decals will take around 6-8 weeks to arrive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I received my membership package, thank you.

The official membership card says my screen name is "SoDakMac"

I guess I should re register to change my name.

If that is not your screen name send me a e-mail I can change them for you.

Sharon

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. I´m confused. I just ordered the Teamshelby package today, but there was no question where i was asked for my adress. So how can they ship the package to me??? :waiting: Maybe i´ve been to stupid to see it...

If you paid with pay pal then you should have already put your address in the system, if you did not we will contact you from the paypal e-mail address to ask for your address, when we e-mail you for your shirt size just add your address, the e-mails are taking a few days, we will be catching up this week.

Sharon

Oh, when you take the adress from the paypal, then i guess you´ll get my german address which is not the shipping address. so i guess i gonna need change it in the email with the shirt size. right? Well, i can wait until i get a email.

We go off the address that paypal supplies to us, if you want a different address, you can reply in the e-mail.

For all new members that are using the paypal, please make sure that the address paypal has for you is your current address.

Sharon

Sharon,

Can you please tell me where I stand in regards to my membership in the Team Shelby?

I have e-mailed you twice in the last 2 weeks with no response. I sent my payment more than 4 or 5 weeks ago and have never received any response or package. Don't mean to be a pest but I feel like everything landed in limbo.

• 3 weeks later...

So everyone know all order for Team Shelby are taking about 4-6 weeks to get out, if your order has been longer than 6 weeks, please feel free to contact me at either sharone@shelbyautos.com or Monday -Friday at 702-448-1695 or you can pm me here, i will see what happened to your order.

Sharon

• 3 weeks later...
So everyone know all order for Team Shelby are taking about 4-6 weeks to get out, if your order has been longer than 6 weeks, please feel free to contact me at either sharone@shelbyautos.com or Monday -Friday at 702-448-1695 or you can pm me here, i will see what happened to your order.

Sharon

Sharon,

I just received my TS Membership Package on Friday, but it didn't come with the Membership Cards... Are they being sent out separately??? THANKS!

07SGT0547

• 3 weeks later...
Don't forget me, I upgrade on 2/9/07 :D

I have your upgrade, and your cards all orders are taking about 5-6 weeks. I am waiting on a back order of shirts then I should be getting caught up.

Sharon, I also have not received anything from team shelby.....

Could you look into it please.

Thank you

Judy

Did you purchase the upgrade package? I will look into this for you.

Sharon

I received my Shipping Conformation & Tracking Number the other Day....... How long will it take to arrive????? I am hoping to show it off at the MCA National Show in Pensacola March 28 to 30 and I am heading there early on the 27th.

David.

I received my Shipping Conformation & Tracking Number the other Day....... How long will it take to arrive????? I am hoping to show it off at the MCA National Show in Pensacola March 28 to 30 and I am heading there early on the 27th.

David.

It might take 4-5 business days.

Are they Special cards :D

I put them in the freezer for a while :cold::hysterical:

Archived