TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1987 GLHS 107

glhs107

Hello all,

trying to locate the 1987 glhs 107......bought the car in summer of 1988 and had to sell it in 1993. Anyone know who the current owner might be and or any history after 1993?

Thanks,

Ed.

Haven't seen it, but you may want to try turbododge.com or the SDML mailing list though. This is a Ford dominated forum. I would look around on the Dodge dominated forums for the Dodge based cars. My dad is selling his 87 GLHS #306, and if it doesn't go by spring I'll have another Shelby!

Rob :banvictory:

Is your Dad in Spokane too? I'm over in Missoula and I have an'87 GLHS also. Definitely don't see many GLHS's running around anywhere. When I was in Vegas for the "Shelby Does Vegas" meet in February of '06 there was a very nice '86, and an '87 that had hardly any miles on it. It was a beautiful car!

Welcome to the board! I love all Shelbys as you can see!

Haven't seen it, but you may want to try turbododge.com or the SDML mailing list though. This is a Ford dominated forum. I would look around on the Dodge dominated forums for the Dodge based cars. My dad is selling his 87 GLHS #306, and if it doesn't go by spring I'll have another Shelby!

Hey Rob,

Have your Dad register his GLHS. It will take me to 32% for the 87!

Cheers.

A lot of shelby folks hang out at www.turbo-mopar.com too, might be able to get a lead there. :)

Hey Rob,

Have your Dad register his GLHS. It will take me to 32% for the 87!

Cheers.

Think were going to do some more trading. He misses the wagon and it is getting some new mods. So this spring the 87 #306 will most likely be with me. Then I will have an 84 DC from shelby, 86 GLHS, 87 GLHS, and a 89 CSX :redcard:

I miss the Shelby dakota, I hope to someday have another one.

Rob

• 1 month later...

I own Shelby GLHS 135 in Wisconsin stock 4000 miles not liscensed since 1990 will put back on road with collector plates in summer of 2008 are there any other Shelby Dodge owners in WI the GLHS sits next to my 07 Shelby GT and accross from my 67 and 69 Shelby mustang so it has lots of good company

I own Shelby GLHS 135 in Wisconsin stock 4000 miles not liscensed since 1990 will put back on road with collector plates in summer of 2008 are there any other Shelby Dodge owners in WI the GLHS sits next to my 07 Shelby GT and accross from my 67 and 69 Shelby mustang so it has lots of good company

A GLHS with 4000 miles on it? That's amazing! Have you owned it since it was new? Is it an '86 or '87? I also have a GLHS, an '87. It sits in the garage with our '67 GT500 and our '07 GT500.

A GLHS with 4000 miles on it? That's amazing! Have you owned it since it was new? Is it an '86 or '87? I also have a GLHS, an '87. It sits in the garage with our '67 GT500 and our '07 GT500.
Yes I bought it new Sep 86 everything except battery is as new,car will be driven next summer as it is now 20 years old and in Wisconsin I can get collector plates. It is an 87 GLHS I was luckey enough to tour factory in CA when GLHS and CSX were being made.

That is some great company :superhero: I have GLHS 0136 in California with 3900 miles. It is featured on the Carroll's events page with my Dakota. It was entered in the SAAC X event in Vegas. The GLHS took first in the Dodge class.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/gallery.asp?car=saac06day3

Take good care of 0135!!

Robert

That is some great company :superhero: I have GLHS 0136 in California with 3900 miles. It is featured on the Carroll's events page with my Dakota. It was entered in the SAAC X event in Vegas. The GLHS took first in the Dodge class.

Take good care of 0135!!

Robert

Glad to see there other LGHS and Shelby Dodge products out there, I love my 60 Shelbys and my 07 GT but the Dodge has excellent performsnce take care Bruce

My GLHS sits next to a Mustang too, although not a Shelby, it is a ROUSH Stage 2. Here's the two together at a GoodGuys show.

post-11998-1199755046_thumb.jpg

post-11998-1199755046_thumb.jpg

Take good care of 0135!!

Robert

I remember your car! I was at the Vegas meet too. It is really a nice car. I took video of it because I was in the process of doing a cosmetic restoration on my GLHS. I remember you pointed out that the top of the rear bumper cover is supposed to be flat black, and of course I had already painted mine gloss black. The whole car looked flat black by the time I was repainting it, so I never would have noticed! Your Dakota is a beauty too!

Take care!

Owen

Is your Dad in Spokane too? I'm over in Missoula and I have an'87 GLHS also. Definitely don't see many GLHS's running around anywhere. When I was in Vegas for the "Shelby Does Vegas" meet in February of '06 there was a very nice '86, and an '87 that had hardly any miles on it. It was a beautiful car!

Welcome to the board! I love all Shelbys as you can see!

Thanks for the compliment. The 86 you saw in 06 was mine - #463. Drove it to the 85th bash in Vegas and then back to LA this weekend.

Thanks for the compliment. The 86 you saw in 06 was mine - #463. Drove it to the 85th bash in Vegas and then back to LA this weekend.

I saw it this weekend too! We came down from Montana for the Birthday Bash. What a great time! Saw your car but didn't se you around to visit. Oh well maybe at the next event!

There are few Shelby Dodge owners in WI. I'm just south of the border in IL. There are a few nice events this summer that it would be great to see the GLHS at. If you're up for a ride down towards norhthern IL let me know and I'll get you some details.

Speaking of GLHS#107, it's sitting in my storage barn, waiting for a restoration (except I've got the wrong year, mine's the 86 Omni GLHS) :).

There are few Shelby Dodge owners in WI. I'm just south of the border in IL. There are a few nice events this summer that it would be great to see the GLHS at. If you're up for a ride down towards norhthern IL let me know and I'll get you some details.

Speaking of GLHS#107, it's sitting in my storage barn, waiting for a restoration (except I've got the wrong year, mine's the 86 Omni GLHS) :).

Let me know dates on evnets I go to Road America Elkhart Lake alot should be able to work something in pm me at bruce@gmcscuba.com we will work out events

• 5 months later...

Archived