TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has anybody seen premium int.

svtkeith

Dealer wanted my order today, had a hard time picking int color, some pictures I have seen the red inserts was bright red, other pictures the red was dark, and did not match the exterior red which I have ordered, If anybody has info or photos I would appreciate if you would post them, or maybe your dealer has given you a positive on that color, my dealer could not do so.Order is going out tomorrow May 26 to factory.Can not change it after that, or there will a delay in cars delivery.HELP!, HELP!,HELP!.

Dealer wanted my order today, had a hard time picking int color, some pictures I have seen the red inserts was bright red, other pictures the red was dark, and did not match the exterior red which I have ordered, If anybody has info or photos I would appreciate if you would post them, or maybe your dealer has given you a positive on that color, my dealer could not do so.Order is going out tomorrow May 26 to factory.Can not change it after that, or there will a delay in cars delivery.HELP!, HELP!,HELP!.

Guys, the Premium Interior is the door panels, stitched dash, pedal covers and some other do-da's.

The crimson seat inserts are a stand alone option.

That being said, it would really suck to order the crimson seat inserts and have a color that was not matching the red paint!

My dealer told me right up front that some people have said that the interior red does not match the exterior perfectly. I think he was covering his rear in case it comes in and isn't a perfect match. I'm not that concerned about it. I remeber when Dodbe put maroon interiors in bright red cars, that combination clashed pretty bad, but they still sold. It would have looked worse however if the exterior was maroon and the interior was bright red.

Archived