TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track My GT500!

blueeyes

Hello fellow Mustang and Shelby owners, and owners-to-be! Just joined this web site and this is my first post, so bear with me.

My Shelby GT500 is Grabber Orange with White Stripes, fully loaded minus the Nav. and the Sirius System. GETTING SO EXCITED -- CAN'T WAIT! I was originally expecting "my baby" in late December or early January, but did I get a great surprise!

Just received my rail car number from my dealer today. He tells me his best "guestimate" on ETA is 11-21-2007 into Mississippi. I have been told the car will end it's rail journey in New Orleans and then will be trucked into MS. Any help in tracking my car's travel route would be greatly appreciated.

Ship Date: 11-9-2007 RAIL CAR NUMBER ETTX801324

Thanks so much...............

Hello fellow Mustang and Shelby owners, and owners-to-be! Just joined this web site and this is my first post, so bear with me.

My Shelby GT500 is Grabber Orange with White Stripes, fully loaded minus the Nav. and the Sirius System. GETTING SO EXCITED -- CAN'T WAIT! I was originally expecting "my baby" in late December or early January, but did I get a great surprise!

Just received my rail car number from my dealer today. He tells me his best "guestimate" on ETA is 11-21-2007 into Mississippi. I have been told the car will end it's rail journey in New Orleans and then will be trucked into MS. Any help in tracking my car's travel route would be greatly appreciated.

Ship Date: 11-9-2007 RAIL CAR NUMBER ETTX801324

Thanks so much...............

Welcome to the board. See if you can send a message to Grabber (that's his screen name) and give him the rail car number you mention. We will need :camera: immediately after arrival.

Dave

Welcome.......

Grabber is the man for tracking.

Dave, I tryed to post my pictures tonight. I've never done that before. I browsed a couple of pictures from my docs and then hit the upload button. After a minute I got an error message. Am I doing something wrong? I want everyone to see my painted stripes on my GT500 that I got last week.

Thanks for any advice.

Senior

Welcome.......

Grabber is the man for tracking.

Dave, I tryed to post my pictures tonight. I've never done that before. I browsed a couple of pictures from my docs and then hit the upload button. After a minute I got an error message. Am I doing something wrong? I want everyone to see my painted stripes on my GT500 that I got last week.

Thanks for any advice.

Senior

Your pic files are to big to load here.

You need to go to www.photobucket.com and load your pics there. Then you can post them here.

After you load them on photobucket, click on the box under each pic you want, then at the bottom of that page click on the "generate HTML and IMG code" link.

That will bring you to a page with all the codes needed.

Go to the box that says: "IMG images for message boards"

Highlight everything in that box and then copy.

Come here and paste that into the message box of your post. That's it! The pics will appear

You can have about 8 pics per post.

Blue Eyes,

You must have a bunk rail car number!

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 801324

No Information available on Public Trace (Reason:Car not in valid state (AC))

Grabber:

Thanks for the update. I have sent an e-mail back to my dealer for verification of the rail car number. My dealer gets frustrated with "his sources" because they keep coming up with incompete info. Hope to hear back from him some time on Wednesday.

By "bunk rail car number" do you mean not a good number or does that terminology mean something else in Ford or rail line language?

Your car is really sharp looking -- can't wait to see mine!

ORANGE IS THE FASTEST COLOR................................

Blue Eyes

Grabber:

Thanks for the update. I have sent an e-mail back to my dealer for verification of the rail car number. My dealer gets frustrated with "his sources" because they keep coming up with incompete info. Hope to hear back from him some time on Wednesday.

By "bunk rail car number" do you mean not a good number or does that terminology mean something else in Ford or rail line language?

Your car is really sharp looking -- can't wait to see mine!

ORANGE IS THE FASTEST COLOR................................

Blue Eyes

Eyes of Blue,

Bunk means bad or not right in my slang. One thing to take note of. All Ford dealers get automatic electronic printouts of the status of all there ordered cars every few days. The rail car shows on that Ford document, so the source should be accurate. It comes from Ford.

Blue Eyes,

You must have a bunk rail car number!

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 801324

No Information available on Public Trace (Reason:Car not in valid state (AC))

Hey, Grabber, you and I both have access to check railcars on BNSF railway, but blueeyes' car may be on a different railway altogether so that we would not be able to pull it up through BNSF. For example, Union Pacific, is another major auto carrier into our area, and they unload about 2 miles from my house, but I can't track anything on their railcars as I only have BNSF access.

Maybe blueeyes' dealer has the right railcar.

Archived