TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 SGT Dealer/promo documentation

6t6mustang

Hi y'all - I'm a newbie here. I've been into Vintage Mustangs for years and finally drove and SGT a few weeks ago and have an 08 Coupe on the way now. :happy feet:

I haven't seen much in the way of dealer promotion items (brochure, posters, etc) for the 2008 Shelby GT. Does anyone know what is out there in the way of these materials? There are obviously the pictures of the 2007 White/Black but I'm looking for 2008 and something other than Shelby Autos website pictures. Any ideas?

Hi y'all - I'm a newbie here. I've been into Vintage Mustangs for years and finally drove and SGT a few weeks ago and have an 08 Coupe on the way now. :happy feet:

I haven't seen much in the way of dealer promotion items (brochure, posters, etc) for the 2008 Shelby GT. Does anyone know what is out there in the way of these materials? There are obviously the pictures of the 2007 White/Black but I'm looking for 2008 and something other than Shelby Autos website pictures. Any ideas?

there isnt any 08 stuff yet. i did have some 07 posters, but havent gotten anything with 08 yet.

michael morris

Welcome,

We have nothing except the Magazine that has the 2008 stuff in it. that come with the Team Shelby Membership.

Sharon

there isnt any 08 stuff yet. i did have some 07 posters, but havent gotten anything with 08 yet.

michael morris

Michael, if you do come across anything, remember me. Thanks again for going out of your way to help me on my car. My truck was broken into and all of my purchase paperwork was stolen with my briefcase. Michael overnighted everything to me again so I could complete my museum delivery this Friday. Best purchase experience I've ever had on a vehicle.

Michael, if you do come across anything, remember me. Thanks again for going out of your way to help me on my car. My truck was broken into and all of my purchase paperwork was stolen with my briefcase. Michael overnighted everything to me again so I could complete my museum delivery this Friday. Best purchase experience I've ever had on a vehicle.

i check the dealer estore every few days to see if anything new has come out. Mark i did send you an 08 brochure with your paperwork

not counting today theres only TWO days left.........

michael morris

welcome to the forum and congrats on the 08 SGT !!!!!!

Archived