TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford GT Forum Also?

TonyGT

NOW THAT'S AWESOME.....THANKS!

DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID THAT....BUT THAT'S WISHFUL THINKING!

I used Photoshop... just a quick 'chop (you can see it in the background, etc) but they sure do look like they all wanted to be together :)

Dan

<edit:> I see you live in Howard Beach!! I grew up in Astoria -- still visit friends occasionally down in NYC. You have two gorgeous rides!!!

I used Photoshop... just a quick 'chop (you can see it in the background, etc) but they sure do look like they all wanted to be together :)

Dan

<edit:> I see you live in Howard Beach!! I grew up in Astoria -- still visit friends occasionally down in NYC. You have two gorgeous rides!!!

Great job on the pics. TI

Great job on the pics. TI

Thanks, Tony... I had to squeeze down the image of your gorgeous F-GT and then 'insert' new front tires underneath to try to make the perspective similar to the others. It's not quite right but I couldn't resist seeing all three side-by-side :) I think I made it a little lower than it should be too -- more like the original's 40" height <lol> Oh, well... ;)

Has to be a unique driving experience having one of those babies -- have you ever had a chance to 'play' on a road course with her a bit? :happy feet: ;-)

Archived