TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#2732 pics finally

Milstang

Looks very nice!! What did that run you if you don't mine me asking? I ask because I wonder cost vs. GT500. Either way it looks great!!

CW

Around 54K...

I had originally wanted a GT500 but decided to go this route as it fit more with what I liked and what I could afford. The brakes are the SS ones and are amazing!!

I highly recommend them to anyone with a GT500 or a GT. It is great to have a lot of power but even better to stop quicker!

:superhero:

Around 54K...

I had originally wanted a GT500 but decided to go this route as it fit more with what I liked and what I could afford. The brakes are the SS ones and are amazing!!

I highly recommend them to anyone with a GT500 or a GT. It is great to have a lot of power but even better to stop quicker!

:superhero:

Love your car, and choices, however somewhat perplexed by your comment above!~ You say you have 54K in the car, wanted a GT500, but went with what you could afford? I have a fully loaded GT500 Vert, and spent 55K out the door, tax and all? You could have gotten a fully loaded coupe, with mods for less than 54K. No disrespect, but am I missing something in the equation?

Love your car, and choices, however somewhat perplexed by your comment above!~ You say you have 54K in the car, wanted a GT500, but went with what you could afford? I have a fully loaded GT500 Vert, and spent 55K out the door, tax and all? You could have gotten a fully loaded coupe, with mods for less than 54K. No disrespect, but am I missing something in the equation?

I said it fit with what I liked AND what I could afford. I wanted a great handling car as well and to customize it more to my liking. If I had gone Roush or Saleen it would have been a lot more and I could not have had the customization that SAI allowed me. The GT500 IS a great car but I realized the Shelby GT in the form I have it was better for me. That and they are still asking 10-20K over MSRP at all the places near me.

That was the part of the equation I guess.

I said it fit with what I liked AND what I could afford. I wanted a great handling car as well and to customize it more to my liking. If I had gone Roush or Saleen it would have been a lot more and I could not have had the customization that SAI allowed me. The GT500 IS a great car but I realized the Shelby GT in the form I have it was better for me. That and they are still asking 10-20K over MSRP at all the places near me.

That was the part of the equation I guess.

I think you got yourself an awsome ride, 520 crank hp aint nothing to sneeze at. Thats stronger than than a stock GT500. Thanks for the great picts. Enjoy!

KC666

I think you got yourself an awsome ride, 520 crank hp aint nothing to sneeze at. Thats stronger than than a stock GT500. Thanks for the great picts. Enjoy!

KC666

Thanks and I have! Even with the sugery I have found ways to get out in it some and I love it. Crispy knows I have had plans for this car going back to 2004 when I first saw what the new body style was going to be. It went from a regular GT to a Pony Drive special edition (which fell through) to a GT500 until the admin hit. This car fits me much better. Now if I had the money I would love to put a GT500...SS next to it, but Uncle Sam doesn't pay me nearly enough for that.

:hysterical2::hysterical:

P.S. I love your GT500 pics... :superhero:

• 3 months later...

Archived