TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supersnake Tinted Head & Tail Lights, Gone?

I think I must have originally posted this on November 9th, as it's now gone, so I thought I'd repost it.

We first saw the Torch Red SS with smoked head & tail lights, which is part of what made it look completely menacing! The new Road & Track article shows the G.O. SS without the tinted head & tail light lenses. Does anyone know if this was deleted because of Department of Transportation laws, or was it something else? The G.O. SS still looks great, but, I'm sure it would look better with the smoked lenses.

Thanks,

- Josh

I think I must have originally posted this on November 9th, as it's now gone, so I thought I'd repost it.

We first saw the Torch Red SS with smoked head & tail lights, which is part of what made it look completely menacing! The new Road & Track article shows the G.O. SS without the tinted head & tail light lenses. Does anyone know if this was deleted because of Department of Transportation laws, or was it something else? The G.O. SS still looks great, but, I'm sure it would look better with the smoked lenses.

Thanks,

- Josh

i had asked SAI this same question. the tinted lenses are NOT on the production car because of state laws, but i think im still going to tint mine when it gets here.

michael morris

i had asked SAI this same question. the tinted lenses are NOT on the production car because of state laws, but i think im still going to tint mine when it gets here.

michael morris

Thanks, Michael. I'll have to check the laws here to see if it's illegal. Something tells me it is.

- Josh

Archived