TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hey, new here with a couple of questions

bung

Well, the negotiations fell through last night so I walked. They called today and left a VM for me on my cell, I'll let them stew over it.

I did find a spot on the rear bumper where the striping tape got messed up. It's about the size of a quarter, how hard is it to fix?

Thanks

Your dealer should be able to get a replacement stripe from SAI .

I love how you "always" get that voicemail after you walk on a deal :headspin: (sorry MM :happy feet: )

Keep us posted and I hope it works out for you..i mean your wife !!! :hysterical:

Sue

On my last car purchase (not the Shelby), the dealers bugged me for three days before finally coming to terms . . . the exact same terms I offered when we first sat down and the exact same I offered when we left the dealership. As long as you're being reasonable and are comfortable with your offer, let them come to you (or it wasn't meant to be!).

I remember a story from one of our Shelby GT owners who was ready to buy a Roush. Offered the dealer a fair deal but the dealer said no. A few days later the dealer calls back and agrees to the costumer origianl offer. Unfortunately for the dealer, the customer had come acrossed the Shelby GT and bought it in the meantime.

I remember a story from one of our Shelby GT owners who was ready to buy a Roush. Offered the dealer a fair deal but the dealer said no. A few days later the dealer calls back and agrees to the costumer origianl offer. Unfortunately for the dealer, the customer had come acrossed the Shelby GT and bought it in the meantime.

That was me. I had been looking at this one Roush for a few weeks. I had given the guy my price with the tradein. We were around 1500.00 off in price..and he said they couldn't do it. ( I was preapproved with check in hand ) . I had been looking at the Shelby's too along the way..and just didn't think I could afford it. WELL.....since the guy wasn't budging on the Roush....and I was almost near what the Roush guy wanted versus the Shelby.....we muched rather have the Shelby if we were going to have to fork out a few extra dollars. Low and behold..we got the Shelby from another dealer for under what the guy was holding out on with the Roush.....so we bought the Shelby. Two days after we picked up the Shelby, the Roush dealer called and said we could make the deal. His loss....my huge gain. The Shelby just outclasses the Roush so much in my opinion.

I should be very thankful he wouldn't meet my deal :hysterical2:

Heck,if you're wife sits in the passenger side,the passenger airbag option can surely be disabled. It's obvious she comes equipped with her own airbags :)

And if we happen to drive into a pond she has her ow life preservers. I know, we've heard them all :headspin:

Negotiations are still underway. I walked out again today, much to the chagrin of my wife. :finger: We're still $1000 apart on the trade-in.

We went out and test drove an 08 CS today. That was her first choice until we ran across the SGT. Found 2 07's at a dealer, but they are still asking $41K for them. It would seem that $31,400 is a pretty damn good price for this car.

I've been reading posts about the hood scoops and checked it out pretty carefully today. It looks pretty good right now. If I wasn't going to the Jag's game tomorrow I'd probably pick this one up just to make the wife happy.

I saw the photo of the woman standing between what appeared to be two Shelby GT-Hs. I just have to ask. Are those puppies real???? Wow, what a pair. I don't think I have ever seen two together like that before. Where did you find two Shelby GT-Hs to pose for one photo?

LMFAO :hysterical2::hysterical:

I saw the photo of the woman standing between what appeared to be two Shelby GT-Hs. I just have to ask. Are those puppies real???? Wow, what a pair. I don't think I have ever seen two together like that before. Where did you find two Shelby GT-Hs to pose for one photo?

:hysterical2: Vegas BABY, they're all over the place out there!!!

Had another breakdown in the deal yesterday. We're about $1000 apart. Took the wifey around yesterday and let her look at a couple of GT/CS's just to make sure what she wants. She's dying for the Shelby now. I'll see if the dealer calls back tomorrow.

I just don't get it, the price is too low. I keep feeling somethings wrong. It's either the smartest or dumbest thing I've ever bought. I guess we'll find out.

Thanks

post-11059-1195439213_thumb.jpg

post-11059-1195439236_thumb.jpg

post-11059-1195439213_thumb.jpg

post-11059-1195439236_thumb.jpg

Archived