TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my GT500 yesterday

StangFan

Is that like 2 for the price of one? :hysterical:

Congrats again my friend. :happy feet:

Yeah what a bonus, who else got to party 2 for one here :)

Thanks Grabber :) and thanks for all the help while I was looking too. Came here begining of Sept and got some advice/lists what not to waste my time on from you and other members and driving one in Nov can't be bad.

Congratultions stangfan .... now your in REAL trouble ....

LET THE MODS BEGIN :hysterical2:

Yeah what a bonus, who else got to party 2 for one here :)

Thanks Grabber :) and thanks for all the help while I was looking too. Came here begining of Sept and got some advice/lists what not to waste my time on from you and other members and driving one in Nov can't be bad.

Congrat`s StangFan ENJOY . Lots H.P but no traction with this cool weather.

Original post got lost in space so get to party twice on the internet :hysterical2:

Picked her up yesterday :happy feet:

Red/White 8 miles on her when I drove off. Pics later tonight it was almost dark when I got home yesterday.

:party2: :happy feet:

Way to go STANGFAN... Looks like you Win... you got yours before me whoo hoooo :happy feet: :happy feet:

Cant wait to see pics.. I didnt log in here yesterday... Cant wait to get a PM from ya with all the details..

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Way to go STANGFAN... Looks like you Win... you got yours before me whoo hoooo :happy feet: :happy feet:

Cant wait to see pics.. I didnt log in here yesterday... Cant wait to get a PM from ya with all the details..

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Stangfan...........awesome for you!!! I know the wait must have been torture, but now you're rollin' with style and speed. Looking forward to the pics. :happy feet:

StangFan - Congrats! You made an excellent choice of colors!!! I have an '07 Torch Red myself.

Cool winter air means even more horses coming out from under the hood! Just watch the wheel hop & traction issues.

Now put some miles on that beast in a hurry... Drove mine cross country, totalling 5495 miles in 73 days... now she's in storage until '09 while I'm in Korea.

I'm envious for sure.

Drive safe & have fun!

Keith

Actually, no they didn't. All I can see is a red car. :headscratch:

:hysterical: Nice car Stang...enjoy.

Bad Dave, BAD DAVE!! :chairshot:

:hysterical:

Really - a big congrats StangFan!! Sorry I didn't notice your arrival until now... I'll punish myself later.

:party2:

Now, about that present you were going to get me for helping you through this... I'd like a Stage 2, sequential turnsignals, Corsa axlebacks, Steeda hood struts.... I'll let you decide which one you send me. I'll PM you my address for delivery.

:hysterical2:

Archived