TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SigPic4.jpg

Secondo, what color interior does your GT have? Someone's standing in the way and I can't tell for sure. :hysterical:

If the rain postpones car show Sunday will they inform us ahead of time?

Red. She's always getting in the way!!! :hysterical2:

Did you pre-register? I've never been a member so I don't know if they'll inform you. Probably not. Just call Mustangs Unlimited, they're pretty good at answering the phone that day.

post-6385-1209054901_thumb.jpg

Secondo, what color interior does your GT have? Someone's standing in the way and I can't tell for sure. :hysterical:

If the rain postpones car show Sunday will they inform us ahead of time?

:yup: that would be ME getting in the way!! :D

The first Mustangs Unlimited Car Show is this coming Sunday and I'm curious to know if "gtt500, svtbird91, & fastfordnut" are all going to be there? :waiting: I know Brianspony will be there and so will I............. :happy feet: Oh yeah :hysterical2: and Secondo too...... :wub:

The first Mustangs Unlimited Car Show is this coming Sunday and I'm curious to know if "gtt500, svtbird91, & fastfordnut" are all going to be there? :waiting: I know Brianspony will be there and so will I............. :happy feet: Oh yeah :hysterical2: and Secondo too...... :wub:

Weather.com calls for rain so......no I won't be there. :cry:

Weather.com calls for rain so......no I won't be there. :cry:

:poke: It's not supposed to be a washout just a chance of showers, do I need to "club" you too........... :hysterical3::club:

And in my experience within the past few years it's been the same weather forecast, they still have it and mostly everyone still shows up and they never use the rain date I wonder why?? :headscratch: What does "Rain Date" mean anyways, HELLO???? :hysterical:

Red. She's always getting in the way!!! :hysterical2:

Did you pre-register? I've never been a member so I don't know if they'll inform you. Probably not. Just call Mustangs Unlimited, they're pretty good at answering the phone that day.

Are you taking it Sunday if it doesn't rain......................the GT? :stirpot::hysterical2:

The weather really sounds like it's going to be raining so I guess my 66 is out of the question. It's too bad I spent all the time on it this week, but I needed to do a complete detail anyways. Since getting my new toy my 66 has been sitting in the rear of my garage. I guess we'll have to wait and keep our fingers crossed.

The lastest forecast as of this morning for Sunday is very early morning showers and then Partly Sunny for most of the day with rain coming back in for Monday, keeping my fingers crossed, think positive!! :banvictory:

I hope that more of you go to the June 1st show, if it doesn't rain..... :banghead: that show is usually pretty big. Last June's car show it turned out to be a gorgeous day and that is when Secondo and I met all of you guys for the first time :happy feet: and we took some nice pics...... :camera:

I'm not complaining mind you. :hysterical:

I hope to see the gang on Sunday. If it rains maybe I'll take my Ranger. :hysterical:

Are you borrowing Dan's (68fastback) ranger???? :hysterical2:

Dan is one cool dude!!! ;)

I wish I could be there but my car is not ready.My new hood is not completely finished plus with the chance of rain I will not make it.

You got a new hood, cool, can't wait to see your car hopefully in June...... :happy feet:

You don't have to bring your car just yourself, be a spectator..... ;)

I wish I could be there but my car is not ready.My new hood is not completely finished plus with the chance of rain I will not make it.

Maybe it will be postponed till next Sunday. Are you upgrading to a KR or an SS hood? I want to also, but have a few mods ahead of the hood for mine. Are you selling a damaged KR hood on eBay? I noticed one the other day on ebay for sale from MA.

Are you borrowing Dan's (68fastback) ranger???? :hysterical2:

Dan is one cool dude!!! ;)

No I have my own. My every day transporter. It tore up the streets last summer in Dearborn trying to keep up with the Shelby's. I said the heck with that and rode in the bus getting lost with Robert. :hysterical::hysterical:

I believe I met Dan last summer with George in Dearborn. I have the early stages of sometimers I believe and can't remember all that well anymore. Beautiful all week and rain for Sunday. :banghead:

post-6385-1209131380_thumb.jpg

No I have my own. My every day transporter. It tore up the streets last summer in Dearborn trying to keep up with the Shelby's. I said the heck with that and rode in the bus getting lost with Robert. :hysterical::hysterical:

I believe I met Dan last summer with George in Dearborn. I have the early stages of sometimers I believe and can't remember all that well anymore. Beautiful all week and rain for Sunday. :banghead:

post-6385-1209131380_thumb.jpg

Didn't you read my previous post, positive thoughts.... :club::hysterical: it's supposed to clear up to sunny skies just in time for the show. And they never reschedule the shows not within the last two years anyways.

I usually call Mustangs Unlimited before I leave just in case...... :call: And each time I call they tell me the show is still on and the Mustangs are pulling in as we speak...... :happy feet: I wouldn't want to waste my gas especially these days...... :banghead:

Didn't you read my previous post, positive thoughts.... :club::hysterical: it's supposed to clear up to sunny skies just in time for the show. And they never reschedule the shows not within the last two years anyways.

I usually call Mustangs Unlimited before I leave just in case...... :call: And each time I call they tell me the show is still on and the Mustangs are pulling in as we speak...... :happy feet: I wouldn't want to waste my gas especially these days...... :banghead:

You that that club don't you? :hysterical: I hope your right about the weather.

Something tells me SS that even if there was a hurricane brewing off the east coast getting ready to slam into New England the boys at Mustangs Unlimited would tell you to still show anyways. :hysterical: Now as for the rest of us not sure what they would tell us. :hysterical:

You that that club don't you? :hysterical: I hope your right about the weather.

Something tells me SS that even if there was a hurricane brewing off the east coast getting ready to slam into New England the boys at Mustangs Unlimited would tell you to still show anyways. :hysterical: Now as for the rest of us not sure what they would tell us. :hysterical:

Yeah the fry pan got old and rusty........ :hysterical2:

Hurricane, Tornado, WHATEVER, I'm there........ :hysterical: :happy feet:

The first Mustangs Unlimited Car Show is this coming Sunday and I'm curious to know if "gtt500, svtbird91, & fastfordnut" are all going to be there? :waiting: I know Brianspony will be there and so will I............. :happy feet: Oh yeah :hysterical2:and Secondo too...... :wub:

:club:

:hysterical2:

Yeah I'm bringing SS and GT!! :hysterical2:

In that particular order too...."I Like You"..... :kiss:

Must be getting to many bruises from the club...... :hysterical:

Maybe it will be postponed till next Sunday. Are you upgrading to a KR or an SS hood? I want to also, but have a few mods ahead of the hood for mine. Are you selling a damaged KR hood on eBay? I noticed one the other day on ebay for sale from MA.

I am using the SS hood.I am not the one selling on ebay.If the show gets rained out and my hood is done,I'll be there next week.

Here is the most recent weather update for this Sunday's Mustang Show :shift: from your "SexyStang Meteorologist"....... :cheerleader:

With a slight chance of early morning showers it will be Partly Sunny and 65 Degrees......... :happy feet: The rain is "supposed to" hold off until Monday....... :hyper:

Current weather report for greater Manchester area "Periods of rain late tonight with light rain and showers forcasted for Sunday am. The show normally starts around 9:00am and ends by 3:00pm. Is the light rain scheduled in the am mean 7 am or 11am? :headscratch: If it's closer to the 7 am great, but if it clears at 11 am :cry:

I just called Mustangs Unlimited and the recording said "As of right now the Car show is still on". The weather report I heard this morning was the rain is diminishing with some sun this afternoon. Where I am it looks like it is trying to clear up already.

Oh and just because it's raining in your area doesn't mean it has to rain over here......... :club::hysterical:

Archived