TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't have to own a Shelby just be a member of Team Shelby. But we still love you anyway regardless.

Thank You George.... ;) BTW, were your ears ringing today?? :redcard:

Secondo and I were just talking today about wanting to pay you a visit and seeing "The Bird" and "The Shelby". :shift: Remember you said we can take the Shelby for a Ride??? :waiting:

Thank You George.... ;) BTW, were your ears ringing today?? :redcard:

Secondo and I were just talking today about wanting to pay you a visit and seeing "The Bird" and "The Shelby". :shift: Remember you said we can take the Shelby for a Ride??? :waiting:

Sorry the Shelby is laid up for a while , doing some much needed suspension and brake upgrades after my weekend test at Limerock . T-Bird is stuck up on the lift over the Shelby but the Lightning is still available. BTW it is red your favorite color.LOL

Last Saturday at LimeRock Park in CT.

LimeRockNov3rd071.jpg

Are you the photographer, or the driver? :shades:

Technically, I guess I'm in the southwest corner of the northeast region. So here are a couple shots of my car taken in the southeast and midwest regions. I'm getting dizzy.

th_Corolla033.jpg

th_Saturday037.jpg

Are you the photographer, or the driver? :shades:

Technically, I guess I'm in the southwest corner of the northeast region. So here are a couple shots of my car taken in the southeast and midwest regions. I'm getting dizzy.

th_Corolla033.jpg

th_Saturday037.jpg

In this case ...the driver with an instructor riding shotgun.

Boy , your car really gets around Orf but I haven't seen it this far north... yet...Flyboy was up here this summer though .... But then I haven't had my car anymore south than Evolution performance either. Maybe next summer.

In this case ...the driver with an instructor riding shotgun.

Boy , your car really gets around Orf but I haven't seen it this far north... yet...Flyboy was up here this summer though .... But then I haven't had my car anymore south than Evolution performance either. Maybe next summer.

That would be nice.

Round - round - get around. I get around.

I'd like to get up your way one of these days. I'm itching to see if there are any cool T-birds up that way.

Would you consider Oklahoma being in the southwestern portion of the northeast?

horsey_horseless.jpg

I don't think we can do that! :unsure: Don't you like your group out there?? :shrug:

I don't think we can do that! :unsure: Don't you like your group out there?? :shrug:

Gosh Darn it. :banghead::cry:

post-6385-1194711395_thumb.jpg

By the way this is a picture of George in the very first proto-type 1919 Ford Mustang leaving Yankee stadium after watching Babe Ruth pitch a one hit shut-out against his former team the Boston Red Stockings. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe sitting next to him is his good friend Ruffy. :hysterical:

post-6385-1194711395_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
No!!!!!! Don't let this guy in. :hysterical: He likes cruising the Pike looking to cause accidents. :hysterical:

..................by the way I found out Oklahoma isn't considered in the NE region. :hysterical:

I don't believe either of us was actually looking for an accident.

But you couldn't get any closer to one without being involved!!

I still believe my teflon coating deflected any wayward vehicles and

thwarted any potential damage to your car or mine. :shades:

Your welcome.

No!!!!!! Don't let this guy in. :hysterical: He likes cruising the Pike looking to cause accidents. :hysterical:

..................by the way I found out Oklahoma isn't considered in the NE region. :hysterical:

Secondo and I Cruise the Pike alot in the Summertime :shift: and I'm glad we haven't Run into you Two Guys............ :speedie:

:hysterical2:

Have you ever stopped at the Burger King on the Pike, they have Car Shows every Saturday Night?? Mostly "MoPars" though...... :banghead: This Summer we saw only about 2 or 3 GT500's...... :doh:

Archived