TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

:hysterical2:

Also I'd like to mention that the Tasca show may have the most Team Shelby members present in the Northeast. :happy feet:

Which is September 6th.......nothing but MUSTANG FEVER that whole entire weekend........ :yahoo: :burnout:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry SS I wasn't aware the show was yesterday somehow I thought it was later in June. I'm not on this site much these days.

I did spend the evening with Rown4au and his wife .They just moved back to the states from London UK after being away for almost 8 yrs.

I took them to the Sunday night car show in Derby,CT at Heavenly Donuts. We had a great time he drove his Red 08 GT500 and I took mine.

It would have been nice to see you guys again, I'm sure we will sometime this summer.

George....

Sorry SS I wasn't aware the show was yesterday somehow I thought it was later in June. I'm not on this site much these days.

I did spend the evening with Rown4au and his wife .They just moved back to the states from London UK after being away for almost 8 yrs.

I took them to the Sunday night car show in Derby,CT at Heavenly Donuts. We had a great time he drove his Red 08 GT500 and I took mine.

It would have been nice to see you guys again, I'm sure we will sometime this summer.

George....

Well sorry we missed you George and the date of the show almost threw us off too, it is usually held the second Sunday of June but for some reason they held it on the 1st. I don't think it was a very good turn out probably for that reason so you didn't miss much except for seeing ME....... :club:

:hysterical:

Sounds like you had a good time in Derby, hope to see you at Tasca on September 6th and the last MU show is that same weekend on Sunday the 7th!!! :happy feet: Mustang Heaven for me that weekend!!! :dreamy:

I have my calendar marked for Sep 6th & 7th. No wood cutting that weekend. Sep 6th, is that the same Tasca dealership we went to last summer when it was 113* in the shade? I will also try to make Imperial this Friday night. That will give me a chance to see the David Ortiz shirt that sold for $100,000,000,000,000.12 on ebay. :hysterical:

S.S. Thanks for posting your photo's, they look great.

If I don't see any of you Guys :gang: AND your Shelby's :shift: on September 6th OR the 7th I might not be too happy...... :rant:

I better go start polishing my club just in case....... :hysterical2:

If I don't see any of you Guys :gang: AND your Shelby's :shift: on September 6th OR the 7th I might not be too happy...... :rant:

I better go start polishing my club just in case....... :hysterical2:

Polishing your club? :hysterical: Watch out secondo sounds like SS means business. :hysterical:

Attention Northeast Team Shelby/Mustang owners.....

Saturday July 26th is the Wicked Bar B Q in Clifton New Jersey.

Food, Music, Swimming, Car Show, Laughs, and More........

Please email me at "mbsings4u@msn.com" if you are interested in attending.

I will be out of town until June 22nd, but will post more details when I get back.

Hope to see you all there!

Guest Neil
Attention Northeast Team Shelby/Mustang owners.....

Saturday July 26th is the Wicked Bar B Q in Clifton New Jersey.

Food, Music, Swimming, Car Show, Laughs, and More........

Please email me at "mbsings4u@msn.com" if you are interested in attending.

I will be out of town until June 22nd, but will post more details when I get back.

Hope to see you all there!

Hope to be there with a bunch of the Crossbay Cruisers....

• 3 weeks later...

MY APOLOGIES.........

Due to circumstances beyond my control, the Wicked BAR B Q for July 26th has been cancelled.

If it is possible to reschedule for this Summer, I will let everyone know.

Again, my apologies to those who planned on attending.

Hope to see you all at Tasca and other Summer events.

• 2 weeks later...
Me!!

Cool I'm making myself a list of who's going....... :work: So I can make sure to leave this.....:club: at home.... :hysterical:

Can't wait to see your Shelby with the New Hood....... :happy feet:

Where is Tasca?

Cranston Rhode Island and Brian you better not be splitting wood at all that weekend..... :club: It's going to be a Mustang Weekend...... :happy feet: The Tasca event is September 6th and on the 7th is the last Mustangs Unlimited Car Show in Manchester, Connecticut and you better be there because you missed the first two...... :finger: and just in case the rain date is the following week September 14th. :)

Wait a minute weren't you at the Tasca event last August??? I thought I saw you and your Shelby..... :headscratch:

You know I will be there! :)

And don't forget the BBQ at my house after the show. Hopefully the weather will be with us this year!

I will start the attendance therad for the party the first week in August just to get a head count.

Roger

Holy Smokes did you promise your wife the day at a spa or something??? :hysterical2:

:club:

:hysterical2:

Close - it's my birthday present! :happy feet:

Archived