TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I am about to do some more VENTING........... :rant:

Secondo and I went to the 2nd annual Mustang Car Show :shift: at Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester today, it was beautiful weather, sunny and in the high 70's..... :happy feet:

Well we did not see NOT ONE of our members from Team Shelby, what's up with that???? :shrug:

So here it goes I stocked up on these just in case I needed them for the near future........ :redcard:

svtbird91..... :club:brianspony..... :club:Fastfordnut..... :club: and gtt500..... :club: both of us were looking forward to seeing I believe your new Super Snake Hood.

The only one that had a valid reason for NOT showing up at the Mustang Show was rosssvt because he has been in the hospital and I hope he is feeling much better..... :petting: Oh and we already knew that ilmor couldn't make it sorry we missed meeting you for the first time, hopefully we can meet at the 3rd Manchester Car show in September or at Tasca Ford.

We did take more new pics of some of the best Mustangs there........ :camera: AND some brand spankin new ones of "yours truly" with MY Mustang....... :yup: Secondo drove my car to the show we thought we would give his GT a break......... :car: :hysterical2: plus I think he wanted to save his gas and use up mine....... :sandbox:

Anyways I'll load the pics sometime this week as I do have a VERY BUSY work week ahead of me so be patient!!!

I was actually at a show close to home at Heberts Candy Mansion in Shrewsbury,Ma.It was a great day.It was a show for our Troops.Of course bringing home a trophy didn't hurt either.

Roger, I am glad to hear you are feeling much better. :happy feet: That darn spider did one heck of a job to you. Hope your back driving your stang soon. :shift:

S.S. I am sorry I didn't make it yesterday. :busted: It was a beautiful day for a car show and I missed out seeing my Team Shelby friends. :cry: My excuse for not showing was spending the day cutting and splitting wood for my camp site this summer. :work: I had made plans with my neighbor last Monday while under the impression the Mustang show was next Sunday the 8th. :confused: I did have both my Mustangs washed and ready for show :roses: on Saturday if my neighbor at the last minute had to cancel, but that's his buisness selling boards and cord wood so he was there. :work: I will check the Mustang car show dates better from now on. :stats:

GTT500 I would like to find out more about the Hebert's car show dates. Heberts is about a 15 minute ride away and sounds like a good cause yesterday. Could you tell me when the next one is scheduled?

:rockon: my Team Shelby friends.

I was actually at a show close to home at Heberts Candy Mansion in Shrewsbury,Ma.It was a great day.It was a show for our Troops.Of course bringing home a trophy didn't hurt either.

Congratulations!! Oh yeah I forgot about that show, I heard of it. Glad you were there to represent the Mustangs!!

SS: George may not want to go to the Unlimited show because there isn't a class for the new Shelbys. He mentioned that last year. I think the president of the Mustang Car Club has something to do with it because he owns a '66 GT350 and a Fox body, he may personally not like the new S197's or Shelbys IMO.

Ok I am about to do some more VENTING........... :rant:

Secondo and I went to the 2nd annual Mustang Car Show :shift: at Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester today, it was beautiful weather, sunny and in the high 70's..... :happy feet:

Well we did not see NOT ONE of our members from Team Shelby, what's up with that???? :shrug:

So here it goes I stocked up on these just in case I needed them for the near future........ :redcard:

svtbird91..... :club:brianspony..... :club:Fastfordnut..... :club: and gtt500..... :club: both of us were looking forward to seeing I believe your new Super Snake Hood.

The only one that had a valid reason for NOT showing up at the Mustang Show was rosssvt because he has been in the hospital and I hope he is feeling much better..... :petting: Oh and we already knew that ilmor couldn't make it sorry we missed meeting you for the first time, hopefully we can meet at the 3rd Manchester Car show in September or at Tasca Ford.

We did take more new pics of some of the best Mustangs there........ :camera: AND some brand spankin new ones of "yours truly" with MY Mustang....... :yup: Secondo drove my car to the show we thought we would give his GT a break......... :car: :hysterical2: plus I think he wanted to save his gas and use up mine....... :sandbox:

Anyways I'll load the pics sometime this week as I do have a VERY BUSY work week ahead of me so be patient!!!

Mustang/Ford Shows usually get me stoked, but after last years MU show I really wasn't too enthused about going this year.

Seeing other members would have been great (as always) but I'm still bitter about the

07's being treated as the redheaded step children.

Hopefully that was different this time......

Well I'm sorry I missed all you guys I forgot about what happened last year. I do have to tell you I have been to 2 shows so far and I have not been that impressed as I was last year. :(

I am hoping that the last one held in September is much better sheesh!!! :doh:

ran around doing last minute stuff for the wedding (June 7th) and didnt get to the Leo Kaytes All Ford Show in Warwick, NY........was pre-registered....oh well!

BUT I did go to cruise night at the old Nanuet Mall Friday night ........and SS I know what you mean.........

lots of people talked about hitting it regularly, BUT NO TEAM SHELBY MEMBERS WERE THERE.

In fact, there were no Shelbys other than mine.

Oh yeah, there were 3 clowns who made a snide comment about CS when they saw my TS shirt,.....when I challenged them on it, turns out they werent SAAC members either, just 3 clowns who thought running their mouth would be ok.......I begged to differ and the 3 of them shut up in a hurry when I walked right up to them and asked them elaborate...........stuffing each comment neatly back up their..........well you know!...... :hysterical::hysterical:

Mustang/Ford Shows usually get me stoked, but after last years MU show I really wasn't too enthused about going this year.

Seeing other members would have been great (as always) but I'm still bitter about the

07's being treated as the redheaded step children.

Hopefully that was different this time......

You just don't want to travel the MA Pike anymore. :hysterical:

Norman were you upset they put next to the Porta-Potties? :hysterical:

They probably put us there knowing us old timers have to go quite frequently. :hysterical:

I know George was upset last year about the classes for trophies.

You just don't want to travel the MA Pike anymore. :hysterical:

Norman were you upset they put next to the Porta-Potties? :hysterical:

They probably put us there knowing us old timers have to go quite frequently. :hysterical:

I know George was upset last year about the classes for trophies.

This is true...... :hysterical2:

And the porta-potties are STILL in the same spot...... :hysterical:

ran around doing last minute stuff for the wedding (June 7th) and didnt get to the Leo Kaytes All Ford Show in Warwick, NY........was pre-registered....oh well!

BUT I did go to cruise night at the old Nanuet Mall Friday night ........and SS I know what you mean.........

lots of people talked about hitting it regularly, BUT NO TEAM SHELBY MEMBERS WERE THERE.

In fact, there were no Shelbys other than mine.

Oh yeah, there were 3 clowns who made a snide comment about CS when they saw my TS shirt,.....when I challenged them on it, turns out they werent SAAC members either, just 3 clowns who thought running their mouth would be ok.......I begged to differ and the 3 of them shut up in a hurry when I walked right up to them and asked them elaborate...........stuffing each comment neatly back up their..........well you know!...... :hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah I'd like to know the same thing, where is EVERYONE with their SHELBYS, HELLO???????? :poke:

Man if I owned a Shelby every State in the U.S. would be seeing me that's for sure...... :shift::dance:

SexyStang,

Thanks for the great pictures from the MU show!

I wasn't able to make it due to a family commitment. I'm hoping to make it to at least one show this year so I can meet all my local Team Shelby members!

-yellow pony

SexyStang,

Thanks for the great pictures from the MU show!

I wasn't able to make it due to a family commitment. I'm hoping to make it to at least one show this year so I can meet all my local Team Shelby members!

-yellow pony

Your welcome the last MU show is September 7th, hope to meet you then, I'll be there with bells on...... :happy feet:

Don't you dare Ruf.......... :slapfight:

:hysterical:

Your welcome the last MU show is September 7th, hope to meet you then, I'll be there with bells on...... :happy feet:

Don't you dare Ruf.......... :slapfight:

:hysterical:

:hysterical2:

Also I'd like to mention that the Tasca show may have the most Team Shelby members present in the Northeast. :happy feet:

Archived