TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

I just called Mustangs Unlimited and the recording said "As of right now the Car show is still on". The weather report I heard this morning was the rain is diminishing with some sun this afternoon. Where I am it looks like it is trying to clear up already.

Oh and just because it's raining in your area doesn't mean it has to rain over here......... :club::hysterical:

:hysterical: Again with the club. :hysterical:

It's been a light steady rain in my area for a good 45 plus minutes now with no signs of clearing anytime soon. It's close to an hours drive for me to get to Manchester via going Norman's highway. :hysterical: If it clears anytime within the next hour i will take a drive down with my Shelby. If it continues raining beyond the next hour I think I will wait for the rain to stop and move my camper over to our seasonal camp site. I can light a fire and toast hot dogs if anyone's interested. :hysterical: If the rain continues and the show takes place I hope everyone who goes has a great time. Next Mustang show is in June.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard the latest weather report the sun will be coming out by noon time..... :happy feet: and the rain is holding off until

tomorrow..... :happy feet:

So just show up as a spectator and don't go next weekend because there will be a "no show"...... :hysterical:

:hysterical: Again with the club. :hysterical:

It's been a light steady rain in my area for a good 45 plus minutes now with no signs of clearing anytime soon. It's close to an hours drive for me to get to Manchester via going Norman's highway. :hysterical: If it clears anytime within the next hour i will take a drive down with my Shelby. If it continues raining beyond the next hour I think I will wait for the rain to stop and move my camper over to our seasonal camp site. I can light a fire and toast hot dogs if anyone's interested. :hysterical: If the rain continues and the show takes place I hope everyone who goes has a great time. Next Mustang show is in June.

That's why I gave you the Club because "Scattered Showers" means exactly what it means.........SCATTERED...... :hysterical2: Doesn't mean it has to rain in my area too sheesh!!! Well I hope you end up going and take a chance.

Ok here we go Secondo and I went to the Mustang Show in Manchester today with not some good news..... :nonono: but I will post some nice pics to follow.......:camera:

First of all the weather was cloudy and cool, therefore I had to wear clothes..... :rolleyes: the sun came out AFTER the show was almost over AND on our way home so here's to you Mother Nature..... :finger:

Second of all we only saw ONE T.S. member.... :cry: and that was Roger (rosssvt) from Rhode Island. :yup: I will be posting pics of his Beautiful Shelby GT after I am done VENTING..... :talkhand::hysterical: anyways he said he drove over an hour :shift: and through 3rainstorms, he is a trooper :superhero: and a true die hard Mustang Fanatic, way to go Roger AND he has a Black car on top of it and was in mint condition upon arrival....:banvictory:

Third of all Roger approached us first and said he noticed Secondo over "yours truly"..... :club: He said it was because he remembers seeing Secondo's face in the side mirror of his own GT when he takes pictures of me....... :hysterical2: an example of what I'm talking about is in my Sig Pic but he did let me touch his car for the picture and said that I most certainly was not in the way, Did you hear that Super Snake???? :jackinbox: It was very nice talking with you Roger and we hope to see you at Tasca Ford this year.... :rockon:

Ok here we go Secondo and I went to the Mustang Show in Manchester today with not some good news..... :nonono: but I will post some nice pics to follow.......:camera:

First of all the weather was cloudy and cool, therefore I had to wear clothes..... :rolleyes: the sun came out AFTER the show was almost over AND on our way home so here's to you Mother Nature..... :finger:

Second of all we only saw ONE T.S. member.... :cry: and that was Roger (rosssvt) from Rhode Island. :yup: I will be posting pics of his Beautiful Shelby GT after I am done VENTING..... :talkhand::hysterical: anyways he said he drove over an hour :shift: and through 3rainstorms, he is a trooper :superhero: and a true die hard Mustang Fanatic, way to go Roger AND he has a Black car on top of it and was in mint condition upon arrival....:banvictory:

Third of all Roger approached us first and said he noticed Secondo over "yours truly"..... :club: He said it was because he remembers seeing Secondo's face in the side mirror of his own GT when he takes pictures of me....... :hysterical2: an example of what I'm talking about is in my Sig Pic but he did let me touch his car for the picture and said that I most certainly was not in the way, Did you hear that Super Snake???? :jackinbox: It was very nice talking with you Roger and we hope to see you at Tasca Ford this year.... :rockon:

Sorry I couldn't make it, I was in NJ all weekend. I would sure like to see a few pics just to get a sense of how good the show was. I hope to make the show that happens later this year (September?). Also - I keep seeing references to a Tasca Ford thing - what is that?

Sorry I couldn't make it, I was in NJ all weekend. I would sure like to see a few pics just to get a sense of how good the show was. I hope to make the show that happens later this year (September?). Also - I keep seeing references to a Tasca Ford thing - what is that?

Ilmor,

The Tasca Day event is their annual John Force day show. Last year SAI coordinated the timing for the Tasca Mod Shop announcement which Carroll attended. It must have drawn over 300 cars. But they usually have a very good turnout every year. As last year, we will have a get together at my home for a BBQ for the Team Shelby Members in attendance. This year Adam's paying! :happy feet: :hysterical:

Ilmor,

The Tasca Day event is their annual John Force day show. Last year SAI coordinated the timing for the Tasca Mod Shop announcement which Carroll attended. It must have drawn over 300 cars. But they usually have a very good turnout every year. As last year, we will have a get together at my home for a BBQ for the Team Shelby Members in attendance. This year Adam's paying! :happy feet: :hysterical:

Thanks, rosssvt - is there a date set for this event yet? I sure hope I don't have a conflict!

Second of all we only saw T.S. member.... :cry: and that was Roger (rosssvt) from Rhode Island. :yup: I will be posting pics of his Beautiful Shelby GT after I am done VENTING..... :talkhand::hysterical: anyways he said he drove over an hour :shift: and through 3rainstorms, he is a trooper :superhero: and a true die hard Mustang Fanatic, way to go Roger AND he has a Black car on top of it and was in mint condition upon arrival....:banvictory:

Third of all Roger approached us first and said he noticed Secondo over "yours truly"..... :club: He said it was because he remembers seeing Secondo's face in the side mirror of his own GT when he takes pictures of me....... an example of what I'm talking about is in my Sig Pic but he did let me touch his car for the picture and said that I most certainly was not in the way, Did you hear that Super Snake???? :jackinbox: It was very nice talking with you Roger and we hope to see you at Tasca Ford this year.... :rockon:

Well..............now that the site is back up and running...............as I was hitting the enter key on Sunday the site went dark! :redcard:

It was great meeing both of you. Too bad we did not have Thursday's weather!. It was also nice meeting other members of the forum and seeing their pride and joy on display. Now..........let's see those pic's!

Saturday, September 6. Hope you can make it.

Looking good so far! Thanks.

If you were in NJ all weekend, you should have been at the ALL FORD SHOW in Butler, rt 23 south.

We missed you. Over 150 cars, rain ended by 9:30am, rest of the day was fine.

Big Foot tore it up.........raised some money for the MDA, it was all good.

Thanks to Rick (1st Place) and Mike and Warren and Kevin (and others) for making it up from the Long Island Shelby/Mustang Club.....it was great seeing you guys again.

Pics in a few days, I havent had a chance to post them yet.

If you were in NJ all weekend, you should have been at the ALL FORD SHOW in Butler, rt 23 south.

We missed you. Over 150 cars, rain ended by 9:30am, rest of the day was fine.

Big Foot tore it up.........raised some money for the MDA, it was all good.

Thanks to Rick (1st Place) and Mike and Warren and Kevin (and others) for making it up from the Long Island Shelby/Mustang Club.....it was great seeing you guys again.

Pics in a few days, I havent had a chance to post them yet.

Hey wicked I was there and lookin for you but couldnt make the connection. I had my team shelby shirt on seeing if anyone else from the forum was there. great show and alot of fun. Picked my shirt up from the club which was very nice this year.that wasnt you judging the old red T-Bird next to the gt-40 was it? Great show.

Hey wicked I was there and lookin for you but couldnt make the connection. I had my team shelby shirt on seeing if anyone else from the forum was there. great show and alot of fun. Picked my shirt up from the club which was very nice this year.that wasnt you judging the old red T-Bird next to the gt-40 was it? Great show.

sorry I missed you. I was all over the place that day. I have been to shows before, but never ran one before.....there was alot to do. Next time I'll invite you out the day before the show.....when we move 500 brand new cars to the local high school to make room for the show.

No, I judged the stock 2005-2008 class.

Glad you had a great time. There is a Fall show in Oct at the same spot, no big foot at that one.

email me at mbsings4u@msn.com so we can meet up sometime, I am 20 minutes from Butler.

SS with Rosssvt's Shelby at the Mustang's Unlimited show!!

I don't think I've seen one with the red stripes on the fenders before. Roger is that the 4.6 with a super charger on it? Nice looking car. Sorry I missed seeing it.

I don't think I've seen one with the red stripes on the fenders before. Roger is that the 4.6 with a super charger on it? Nice looking car. Sorry I missed seeing it.

I had the stripes done after delivery. Don't think you will see another with the red stripes. It is a 4.6 with a Shelby Installed Whipple HO unit.

Thank you for the compliment. Too bad we could not have met. There will be other opportunities this year. Make sure you plan for the Tasca Show in September. BBQ at my home after as last year. Hopefully we will not have 95+ temperatures and 90% humidity as last year.

Roger

• 5 weeks later...

Ok I am about to do some more VENTING........... :rant:

Secondo and I went to the 2nd annual Mustang Car Show :shift: at Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester today, it was beautiful weather, sunny and in the high 70's..... :happy feet:

Well we did not see NOT ONE of our members from Team Shelby, what's up with that???? :shrug:

So here it goes I stocked up on these just in case I needed them for the near future........ :redcard:

svtbird91..... :club:brianspony..... :club:Fastfordnut..... :club: and gtt500..... :club: both of us were looking forward to seeing I believe your new Super Snake Hood.

The only one that had a valid reason for NOT showing up at the Mustang Show was rosssvt because he has been in the hospital and I hope he is feeling much better..... :petting: Oh and we already knew that ilmor couldn't make it sorry we missed meeting you for the first time, hopefully we can meet at the 3rd Manchester Car show in September or at Tasca Ford.

We did take more new pics of some of the best Mustangs there........ :camera: AND some brand spankin new ones of "yours truly" with MY Mustang....... :yup: Secondo drove my car to the show we thought we would give his GT a break......... :car: :hysterical2: plus I think he wanted to save his gas and use up mine....... :sandbox:

Anyways I'll load the pics sometime this week as I do have a VERY BUSY work week ahead of me so be patient!!!

I was going to go to VIR this weekend but I still have to pick up the trophy from the last event. Looks like I will have to have them ship it.

Feeling better but not 100% yet. Still in the hospital. I will be at the Tasca show actually they have one in June also at their MA location. I am planning on attending both.

I was going to go to VIR this weekend but I still have to pick up the trophy from the last event. Looks like I will have to have them ship it.

Feeling better but not 100% yet. Still in the hospital. I will be at the Tasca show actually they have one in June also at their MA location. I am planning on attending both.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Roger :) when is that Tasca Show in MA???

Glad to hear you are feeling better Roger :) when is that Tasca Show in MA???

I want to say the last Saturday in June, I'll check and post up. My friend who works for Flood Ford in Westerly/Narragansett is having a show from 12-4 PM the second saturday in June.

Ok I am about to do some more VENTING........... :rant:

Secondo and I went to the 2nd annual Mustang Car Show :shift: at Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester today, it was beautiful weather, sunny and in the high 70's..... :happy feet:

Well we did not see NOT ONE of our members from Team Shelby, what's up with that???? :shrug:

So here it goes I stocked up on these just in case I needed them for the near future........ :redcard:

svtbird91..... :club:brianspony..... :club:Fastfordnut..... :club: and gtt500..... :club: both of us were looking forward to seeing I believe your new Super Snake Hood.

The only one that had a valid reason for NOT showing up at the Mustang Show was rosssvt because he has been in the hospital and I hope he is feeling much better..... :petting: Oh and we already knew that ilmor couldn't make it sorry we missed meeting you for the first time, hopefully we can meet at the 3rd Manchester Car show in September or at Tasca Ford.

We did take more new pics of some of the best Mustangs there........ :camera: AND some brand spankin new ones of "yours truly" with MY Mustang....... :yup: Secondo drove my car to the show we thought we would give his GT a break......... :car: :hysterical2: plus I think he wanted to save his gas and use up mine....... :sandbox:

Anyways I'll load the pics sometime this week as I do have a VERY BUSY work week ahead of me so be patient!!!

Where are your pics?

It was a great day for a car show yesterday - perfect weather! The Tasca show is on my calendar - I hope nothing happens to prevent me from making that one.

Archived