TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Parking Lot!

ilmor

I am hoping and anticipating for a huge Northeast gathering this Spring. :waiting::waiting::waiting:

And I will be one of them present for sure!!! :happy feet:

Sounds good to me... you guys just have to wait until I get back stateside and settled. Just spoke to my dealer and the car is sitting in side the dealership waiting for me to pick it up when I get back.

The thought of it sitting there is killing me..... I won't be able to get it until probably mid march or so.

Jaime

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picked it up. Safe and sound in the garage. What an awsome car. Can't believe the amount of power this beauty has. Life is good after 41 years of waiting for a GT500. How DOES a newby to forums load pictures anyway? Mine is the white one if this works.

post-18730-1203655028_thumb.jpg

post-18730-1203655028_thumb.jpg

Just picked it up. Safe and sound in the garage. What an awsome car. Can't believe the amount of power this beauty has. Life is good after 41 years of waiting for a GT500. How DOES a newby to forums load pictures anyway? Mine is the white one if this works.

Car looks great, and you did better getting the picture on then me! good luck with her and enjoy her in the spring.

Pick her up today, wow I could drive this car for 24 hrs straight,what a ride. Thank you Carroll Shelby.

CSM # 1928 is safely home. Of course there's 3"-6" of snow predicted for tomorrow.

Welcome and congrats. Getting more snow tomorrow, isn't it great? :banghead: Where in MA? East, west, or somewhere in between?

Pick her up today, wow I could drive this car for 24 hrs straight,what a ride. Thank you Carroll Shelby.

CSM # 1928 is safely home. Of course there's 3"-6" of snow predicted for tomorrow.

Welcome to the SGT family in New England. I'm in CT and share your frustration with the snow. Can't wait for the snow to melt and the salt/sand to get off the roads!

Welcome to the SGT family in New England. I'm in CT and share your frustration with the snow. Can't wait for the snow to melt and the salt/sand to get off the roads!

Yeah, looks like we're in for 5 or 6 more inches tonight, but it won't be long; spring is just around the corner!

There is a "Mustang/Shelby Spring Fling Car Show" :shift: coming on April 27th up here in the Northeast and if you live in or around Connecticut I hope to see and get to meet everyone here in Manchester, CT....... :happy feet:

Check out the below Linky and click on Car Shows for the dates and flyers to these events!!!!

Mustang Car Shows

My Mustang Club, the Garden State Regional Mustang Club, is running their Annual "Blue Oval Over Butler" Show on April 27th at the Automall in Butler on Route 23 South. Affectionately called the BOOB Show by the members. The Show is for All Ford Powered Cars and will feature an appearance/demonstration from Big Foot.

If you already live in the area or plan on visiting, come on down to the Boob Show and say hello.

For more info,, go to our website: GSRMC.org

There is a "Mustang/Shelby Spring Fling Car Show" :shift: coming on April 27th up here in the Northeast and if you live in or around Connecticut I hope to see and get to meet everyone here in Manchester, CT....... :happy feet:

Check out the below Linky and click on Car Shows for the dates and flyers to these events!!!!

Mustang Car Shows

Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely plan to check it out since its right in my backyard!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely plan to check it out since its right in my backyard!

That's cool....... :happy feet:

Since it's in your backyard though have you gone to any of the shows, they hold three of them every year??? September is the biggest one, but last year June's car show was bigger because the weather wasn't so great last September.

That's cool....... :happy feet:

Since it's in your backyard though have you gone to any of the shows, they hold three of them every year??? September is the biggest one, but last year June's car show was bigger because the weather wasn't so great last September.

I have been several times over the past few years. I brought my '66 convertible to the show in September. I managed to avoid the rain, but I did get a little wet on the last few minutes of the ride home! Maybe this time I'll bring the SGT! :happy feet:

I have been several times over the past few years. I brought my '66 convertible to the show in September. I managed to avoid the rain, but I did get a little wet on the last few minutes of the ride home! Maybe this time I'll bring the SGT! :happy feet:

Will you be there in on April 27th with the SGT??? :waiting: :happy feet: I know it may not be the best weather especially up here in the Northeast... :cry:

Well I finally took delivery a few weeks ago of my new GT500 and my wife and I still working on getting settled in our new surroundings in Fairfield County, Ct. Now that we have the shelby sorted out we just need to find a house. For some strange reason I am more focused on garage space that most of the other characteristics of houses on the market at the moment....

Jaime

post-9007-1205894836_thumb.jpg

post-9007-1205894836_thumb.jpg

Well I finally took delivery a few weeks ago of my new GT500 and my wife and I still working on getting settled in our new surroundings in Fairfield County, Ct. Now that we have the shelby sorted out we just need to find a house. For some strange reason I am more focused on garage space that most of the other characteristics of houses on the market at the moment....

Jaime

Congrats, Enjoy and that is one Beautiful Car......... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Will you be there in on April 27th with the SGT??? :waiting: :happy feet: I know it may not be the best weather especially up here in the Northeast... :cry:

Sure, it'll be ge great to meet some of the local team shelby members in person! :dance:

Jaime

Looks like a great car!

Its good to see you have your priorities straight. Its important to find a good place for the Shelby to sleep! The rest of the house is not so important.... :hysterical2:

Jaime

My sister in-law lives in Fairfield... nice area, a bit pricey but nice. Good luck in your search! think 4 car garage, never know what ford will be coming out with next :happy feet:

I hope that if any of you Northeast TS members go the Mustangs Unlimited Car Show in Manchester, CT that you will be wearing your TS shirts so I can indentify who you are :redcard: of course you all will know what I look like :rolleyes: and I don't even need to wear a TS shirt........ :hysterical:

I hope weather permitting to have my 66 coupe at the spring show. I neglected it last year for the new one and before she feels unwanted I plan on driving it again this year. Don't forget me during your voting. :hysterical:

post-6385-1206092608_thumb.jpg

post-6385-1206092608_thumb.jpg

I hope weather permitting to have my 66 coupe at the spring show. I neglected it last year for the new one and before she feels unwanted I plan on driving it again this year. Don't forget me during your voting. :hysterical:

Ponys.JPG

Now there's a couple of nice Mustangs!

Ponys.JPG

Sweet!!

Brian are you referring to the Mustangs Unlimited show April 27th? I'll be there, hopefully Ilmor too.

Mustangs Unlimited Car Shows

Archived