TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Moderators?

sdear

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your southern accent is confusing? It aint even English!!!! :banghead: Good looking? Remember, I do know what you look like--- :censored: I wouldn't go there either. And don't worry yet-- I am not a mod here--but soon my friend--soon then------- :fan: then you will be like this--- :speedie: then the rest of can----- :party2: :victory: :elefant: :beerchug: :happy feet: :rockon::yahoo:

Bud :hysterical2:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Made the jump!

I guess its TEAM SHELBY now.

I suppose that I enjoyed the shelbyautos forum as it was very specific (e.g. GT, GT-H, etc.) and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed here....but I'll try to navigate my way around and figure things out.

Hello everyone!

Todd in BC

Made the jump!

I suppose that I enjoyed the shelbyautos forum as it was very specific (e.g. GT, GT-H, etc.) and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed here....but I'll try to navigate my way around and figure things out.

Hello everyone!

Todd in BC

Welcome, If you have any questions or need any help feel free to contact me.

Sharon

YES the newbe got it, he's in control of the SHELBY GT section/crowd.

Looks like my work here is done......

Don't run off just yet coldwater....we need someone to keep an eye on Michael ! :rant:

The more the merrier here...MM is a good guy....you will like him.

Made the jump!

Hello everyone!

Todd in BC

Glad you made it over Todd. I mainly just stay in this Shelby GT section that you found. I will miss our home too :( At least we have some familiar faces here.

Sue

I have chatted with Michael in several PM's, your in good hands with a good guy & he shoots straight from the hip. I must go now & help the needy

OH mannnn...who is going to watch him now :ohsnap:

At least the MM's match up..... Mr. Moderator......Michael Morris ........... :bowdown:

thanks for all the kind words yall. im only doing this so that i can moderate BUD :hysterical: and to keep me straight BUD will moderate ME. so yall can do anything yall want cause me and Bud are only watching each other now :hysterical2:

i hope to make the SGT Mafia proud :superhero:

michael morris

To test your skills as a moderator you are required to go back and read over my 15,600 posts. :waiting:

thanks for all the kind words yall. im only doing this so that i can moderate BUD :hysterical: and to keep me straight BUD will moderate ME. so yall can do anything yall want cause me and Bud are only watching each other now :hysterical2:

i hope to make the SGT Mafia proud :superhero:

michael morris

This should be interesting watching you two moderate each other :hysterical2:

Now...how do I go about becoming the Godmother...or.....Godfather's sister..........or...........GoodGoodSHe'sOneoftheGuysfather????

:hysterical2::roses:

Made the jump!

Hello everyone!

Todd in BC

welcome back !!! its nice here all the same as the other site just alittle more !!!! :headspin:

Archived