TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Moderators?

sdear

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bud is going to be a new Moderator and then we are going to pick one more this week. No stuffing allowed :hysterical2:

BUD!!!! BUD!!!!!. no way anyone but BUD :redcard: since the beginning at the shelby forum we havent got along. he just doesnt like me for some reason? i think its cause im so good looking and my southern accent confuses him! how about Roger, now me and that cat get along GREAT, but BUD!!

i sure hope Bud dont read this he will proably KICK me off the site forever!!

michael morris (BFF) :hysterical2:

BUD!!!! BUD!!!!!. no way anyone but BUD :redcard: since the beginning at the shelby forum we havent got along. he just doesnt like me for some reason? i think its cause im so good looking and my southern accent confuses him! how about Roger, now me and that cat get along GREAT, but BUD!!

i sure hope Bud dont read this he will proably KICK me off the site forever!!

michael morris (BFF) :hysterical2:

Your southern accent is confusing? It aint even English!!!! :banghead: Good looking? Remember, I do know what you look like--- :censored: I wouldn't go there either. And don't worry yet-- I am not a mod here--but soon my friend--soon then------- :fan: then you will be like this--- :speedie: then the rest of can----- :party2: :victory: :elefant: :beerchug: :happy feet: :rockon::yahoo:

Bud :hysterical2:

Miss Sharon i had early rejected the chance to put my name in the hat to be a moderator, but after the previous post i would like to be a moderator. but i only want to be Buds moderator. i think it would be a conflict of interest to be a forum moderator, but if i can moderate Bud. so if anyway possible i would like to be Buds personel moderator. i think this would be best for everyone (including Bud).

OK Bud its not my good looks, but my wife is HOT!! and your right my accent is barely english, but you did use AINT in your post. so it look like your getin some learnin.

michael morris

Wow, I did not know you could apply for, or even vote for mod roles! Hum, wish I had known. :banghead:

we cant, but on the shelby SGT site we were asked if anyone over there might be a good moderator for the SGT forums over here. we are close knit bunch of guys over there and we pretty much nominted a 3 guys that KNOW there stuff we it comes to the SGT, but in was nominating only. Miss Sharon and RL have the final say so.

michael morris

Bud is going to be a new Moderator and then we are going to pick one more this week. No stuffing allowed :hysterical2:

Hey, we can't afford to have Bud do the moderating we've got other things we need him for :hysterical:

Faux gas cap

Hood scoop (sorry about the bad words)

Shelby GT branded goodies (jackets, hats, ect..)

Just kidding Bud would make a good moderator, just don't sensor me

Your southern accent is confusing? It aint even English!!!! :banghead: Good looking? Remember, I do know what you look like--- :censored: I wouldn't go there either. And don't worry yet-- I am not a mod here--but soon my friend--soon then------- :fan: then you will be like this--- :speedie: then the rest of can----- :party2: :victory: :elefant: :beerchug: :happy feet: :rockon::yahoo:

Bud :hysterical2:

lmfao, :hysterical:

good to see you over here Bud.

Hey, we can't afford to have Bud do the moderating we've got other things we need him for :hysterical:

Faux gas cap

Hood scoop (sorry about the bad words)

Shelby GT branded goodies (jackets, hats, ect..)

Just kidding Bud would make a good moderator, just don't sensor me

actually that might be a good thing then he will really see all thoes things were asking for and maybe we can get somewhere !!!!!! :banghead:

we cant, but on the shelby SGT site we were asked if anyone over there might be a good moderator for the SGT forums over here. we are close knit bunch of guys over there and we pretty much nominted a 3 guys that KNOW there stuff we it comes to the SGT, but in was nominating only. Miss Sharon and RL have the final say so.

michael morris

GUYS???????????????????? :banghead:

That's it !!! I am calling my Uncle Angelo !!!!! :finger::rip:

Archived