TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Time to define Super Snake

i would like to make a suggestion to sai. in order to avoid there customers from being disgrunteld they should send a ss update letter or a email to there paid deposit customers and keep them informed,no one who puts down money wants to feel avoided by the person or company they gave a large deposit to!

after repeated attempts over weeks of phone calls to sai with no luck talking to anyone and not having any calls returned i finally got thru to a live person on 10/04/07 at 12:45 pm i spoke with cynthia at sai.

during our conversation about a real start date i was told she wasn't sure but probably in a few months and during our conversation she told me and i quote,

(they were working on dealers cars first)end quote.

so what my friends are we to believe.

I don't know what this is I spoke the cynthia and she says she never said we are building dealer SS cars, we are building dealer shelby GT's, we can not build a SS car for a dealer, it is post title only.

I have asked that they start sending out email updates, I think one will go out today. we had delays with the blowers and the warrenty from ford. those are now resolved and we are getting the parts, we have since stock piled our parts so we can start as soon as the blowers are here.

Hopefully this helps, but when your not sure of info, you should double check it. If I was making cars for dealers, someone would have seen them somewhere, there are only 2 supersnake, both are test vehicles and one is 605 and one 725hp.

Amy

I don't know what this is I spoke the cynthia and she says she never said we are building dealer SS cars, we are building dealer shelby GT's, we can not build a SS car for a dealer, it is post title only.

I have asked that they start sending out email updates, I think one will go out today. we had delays with the blowers and the warrenty from ford. those are now resolved and we are getting the parts, we have since stock piled our parts so we can start as soon as the blowers are here.

Hopefully this helps, but when your not sure of info, you should double check it. If I was making cars for dealers, someone would have seen them somewhere, there are only 2 supersnake, both are test vehicles and one is 605 and one 725hp.

Amy

Thanks Amy, Bob

Hello all and thanks for the update!!!

whats up email would be nice.

Who was it; I was talking to today at SAI that said I could have mine by Christmas? Oh wait I was dreaming. me bad -- sorry... ok, give me a break I was just joking..

Seriously though,

Thanks much for the update

JimC

For what it's worth, I was at the plant a couple of weeks ago, and can tell everyone that everything is on track, the parts are coming in to SAI daily, and everyone there is just as excited as we are to get the cars built and on the road. I was there when the first 25 40th anniversary cars were being delivered to their owners, and after seeing the quality work done on those cars, NO ONE will be disappointed with any aspect of the SS package.

This is already common knowledge, but Verts will not be eligible for the 725 H.P. package because the vert chassis can't handle the torque and fail, not to mention that the car is apparently very squirrelly under full throttle.

The 600 H.P. package is stupid fast, and the 725 H.P. is beyond ridiculous.

heh, that's pretty funny. i like your analogies.

there are only 2 supersnake, both are test vehicles and one is 605 and one 725hp

oh, and i licked both of them on their door handles. now they're mine. :-D

there are only 2 supersnake, both are test vehicles and one is 605 and one 725hp

why didnt i think about that. i slobbered on the GO car, but didnt think about licking the door handle. i was so close to having it :banghead:

michael morris

Nice,

So let me see if I understand what your saying.

I am stupid for getting the 605 package :waiting: because I have a vert :redcard: and I'm ridiculous for wanting the 725 package cause I cant have it. :banghead:

Yaa, that about sums it up. But at least I'll be driven in style :superhero: :snake:

Gee if I only knew I could have licked the handle of my 07 at the dealer and it would have been mine and I could have saved all those fund tickets...... :censored: Why am I always the last one to knew these things... not fair...... :banghead: Got to go, off the the local dealer to lick same handles!!!! is there a handle licking limit? :hysterical2:

Wait 'til it's 20 below, then lick the handles. Then the cars WILL be yours, for sure. You might even be inseparable... :hysterical2:

Archived