TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I g-g-g-g-got my VIN#!!!

crispy23c

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grabber has the week off. He's bored and dredging up old topics again :)

I do have the week off. :happy feet:

We are having a monsoon here in WA so i have been stuck indoors most of the day.

I did just finish a project in the Garage. Pic's loading now.

I'd take rain over snow any day. We have had horrible winds from the storms that get you guys. They come to us, get blocked by the peaks on the Continental Divide and just trying to push "over the hump" dump chinook winds down on us. It warms us up, but the winds are horrible - hurricane strength for days on end. Friday on the way to the airport in Ft. Collins the cross winds were probably 50-60. My weather station 12 miles closer to the mountains has a gust at 65.7 on Friday (18-Nov) at 03:22AM.

Sounds like I don't want to trade you weather patterns. Here's what we have in store:

Tuesday, November 22nd - 7:15pm

Today was the wettest day so far for 2011. Tonight even more rain is on the way.

For the next few hours we will have a break from constant and heavy precipitation. We're between this mornings warm front and the cold front which arrives later tonight. Sort of the eye of the storm. As rain picks up again later tonight it will be heavy at times. Up to another .75" will fall by Wednesday afternoon.

It will be wet but thankfully not as windy. Mt. Hebo on the Oregon Coast had a gust to 97mph today. Locally PDX topped out at 35mph just before noon. High Wind Warnings and advisories will be dropped after 10pm.

Archived