TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I g-g-g-g-got my VIN#!!!

crispy23c

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got my VIN# today!

GO GT500 :wub: Convertible, to be built the week of Nov 22nd! :yup: Can't wait!!!!! :rockon: :beerchug: :bandance: :banvictory: :hyper:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well it's about time.............. :banghead: ..............NOW YOUR ONE OF US.........he he he he ... :headspin: :snake: :happy feet: :superhero: :happy feet: :happy feet: All will be good and you may just have some fun too.....life can be good,,,,some times ....con grad's man.............We can tag team N,D in NH next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!................would ya like to run for PINKS... :hysterical2: .............

Thanks ALOT, guys!

And yeah.....it's going straight for the SS treatment. If they would let me, I would drive up to Ford and start bolting on stuff right now! :hysterical2: Not that I don't love the car stock.....I just didn't get the stripes! :hysterical: Hope Santa doesn't drive it too much! :headspin:

Sadly, with the onset of winter I won't be putting too many miles on it as my garage isn't that long... :censored:

Thanks ALOT, guys!

And yeah.....it's going straight for the SS treatment. If they would let me, I would drive up to Ford and start bolting on stuff right now! :hysterical2: Not that I don't love the car stock.....I just didn't get the stripes! :hysterical: Hope Santa doesn't drive it too much! :headspin:

Sadly, with the onset of winter I won't be putting too many miles on it as my garage isn't that long... :censored:

my car is sch for the week of 11-12. its showing bucked right now with an ETA of 12-30. she is also going straight to SAI to become a SS. looks like our cars might share a train ride.

congrats and by the way RED is ALOT faster than those other colors.

michael morris

Michael, you said that your car was scheduled to be built the week of 11-12 with an ETA of 12-30. The car I ordered is being built this week (11-5) with an ETA to the dealer of 11-20 through 11-27. My car is also showing that its bucked right now. I guess my question is about your ETA. My ETA was given to me by both the Ford dealer and Ford CS. Where did you get your build date and ETA from? Your ETA is a lot farther from your build date than mine. I was just curious.

Michael, you said that your car was scheduled to be built the week of 11-12 with an ETA of 12-30. The car I ordered is being built this week (11-5) with an ETA to the dealer of 11-20 through 11-27. My car is also showing that its bucked right now. I guess my question is about your ETA. My ETA was given to me by both the Ford dealer and Ford CS. Where did you get your build date and ETA from? Your ETA is a lot farther from your build date than mine. I was just curious.

congrts. on the car well deservered

not a problem, i pulled it on VINCENT yesterday. i work at a Ford dealer(over 22 years). i have another car for a customer that sch for the day of the 12th and his car is ETA late november. i think my ETA will change in the next day or so, i hope anyway.

michael morris

Update for you Dennis, i have just found out that i must be dyslexic. its not a ETA of 12-30 but of 12-03. wow this makes a HUGE difference. ill calling Bud and tell him i was my SS before NEW YEARS. you reading this Bud???

sorry for the confusion. i have been thinking for the last week the car was due in LV on 12-30. im a dork!

michael morris

Got my VIN# today!

GO GT500 :wub: Convertible, to be built the week of Nov 22nd! :yup: Can't wait!!!!! :rockon: :beerchug: :bandance: :banvictory: :hyper:

:woot: great news crispy...glad you got it. My birthday is Nov. 23rd...I'll be on the road doing a few things (no, not with carnut the pimp :finger: ), and visiting some "ahem" gentlemen from this forum.

I'll have a full report when I return. :superhero:

AD

:woot: great news crispy...glad you got it. My birthday is Nov. 23rd...I'll be on the road doing a few things (no, not with carnut the pimp :finger: ), and visiting some "ahem" gentlemen from this forum.

AD

You coming up to Minnesota to start building my basement bar??

That's great news! :happy feet:

I'll break out the diet lemonaid and Starbucks coffee for you.

:hysterical2:

AD

Not to take away from Crispy, but that's my youngest dauthers birthday too Dave. Guess I'll have to say Happy Bday to you too that day.

You coming up to Minnesota to start building my basement bar??

That's great news! :happy feet:

I'll break out the diet lemonaid and Starbucks coffee for you.

I've got some wood for you allright. <_<

Diet lemonade is awesome...it's the cornerstone of my diet. I went on another diet recently and lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks. :happy feet: I want to look good in the pool pics next summer in Dearborn. :hysterical2:

Way to go Crispy,

It will go real fast now that it is a reality.

Winter sucks but I would rather get the car earlier than wait longer.

I hope to pick mine up this Thurs. waiting only since June 1 07 :headspin:

Enjoy this part,, it is cool.

Mikehart

Congrats Crispy- you have been patient and now your time is near...soon you'll be turning the key and stompin' the pedal. Merry Christmas!!

Archived