I g-g-g-g-got my VIN#!!!

crispy23c

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey....update!!!!!

I got 'bucked' :blush: on Monday! :beerchug:

One step closer! I was told that it will be completed by next Tuesday (after Turkey break).

I have just one thing to say about that (about 100 times over):

:bandance: :runaway: :happy feet: :hyper: :headspin::drop::woohoo:

PS- Happy Birthday to AD and Joker's daughter! :happy feet:

Hey....update!!!!!

One step closer! I was told that it will be completed by next Tuesday (after Turkey break).

hey crispy, why isnt everytime it has a small change we get excited. mine moved from PRODUCED to RELEASED and im so excited i cant stand it. what dealer is your car going to. mine and the 3 other SS i have sold are all going to Gaudin. he seems like a real nice guy.

michael morris

Hey....update!!!!!

Super Duper News Crisper. :happy feet:

Hey....update!!!!!

Congrats Crispy.You will love this car.They are fun to drive.It won't be long now bud :happy feet:

Hey....update!!!!!

Congrates crispy!

Thanks for remembering her birthday! We are getting ready to go to lunch right now. :happy feet:

Congratulations Crispy,

Grabber Orange vert, Great Choice!!!

Mine is getting the SS upgrade also but I'm sure yours will be done before mine.

Post pics when it's done.

Any idea how many Grabber Orange verts are getting Super Snaked?

Alan

Congrats Crispy!!!!!

I have not been spending much time on the forums lately and just stumbled across this thread. You, of all people, deserve this.

It seemed like we would never get out cars! Now I have mine and you will soon. Although you are trumping me with the SS treatment. Can't wait to see pics.

Congratulations Crispy,

Grabber Orange vert, Great Choice!!!

Mine is getting the SS upgrade also but I'm sure yours will be done before mine.

Post pics when it's done.

Any idea how many Grabber Orange verts are getting Super Snaked?

Alan

Well...I know of at least two...

Congrats Crispy!!!!!

I have not been spending much time on the forums lately and just stumbled across this thread. You, of all people, deserve this.

It seemed like we would never get out cars! Now I have mine and you will soon. Although you are trumping me with the SS treatment. Can't wait to see pics.

Thanks, K! I appreciate it :)

Never trumping, my friend. Never.

BTW, my car is almost there...I heard that it was going into the next stage tomorrow...I can wait, not much longer now!!!

Thanks to all of you for your pms, support and help-- you know who you are ;)

This is the greatest bunch of guys & gals on the web!

Updates soon!

~Chris

Oh my, not another Sagittarius? :hysterical: Congrats, isn't life swell? :headspin:

Pretty darned good, I tell ya'! :happy feet:

crispy, is your car done yet? :waiting:

Sorry, AD, travelling!

Car has been completed and shipped!!! Following MM's car to Vegas, should be there around the 19th. HO,HO,HO!!!!!

Soooooo close! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

Happy Birthday Crispy! Maybe SAI will throw you a party in your car, you know....eat some cake off the seats, throw some confetti in the cracks...just to be festive!

Nothing says party like streamers hooked up to your exhaust pipes and those little blow whistles hooked up to the super charger! :headspin:

:party2:

:barf:

:tease:

Sorry, AD, travelling!

Car has been completed and shipped!!! Following MM's car to Vegas, should be there around the 19th. HO,HO,HO!!!!!

Soooooo close! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

Are they scheduling any upgrades at Tasca yet?

Happy birthday you Sagittarius wild thing. :hysterical:

I just had a thought and usually I get into trouble every time I do but, do you think that's why we like Mustangs so much: half man, half horse, and they can fly? :hysterical:

post-6385-1197379419_thumb.jpg

Hey Crispy?

I called in a favor to the plant & had them add Vista Blue stripes to your car to make it more collectable :hysterical2:

I called them, they said 'Vista WHAT?!? Never heard of THAT!!! :hysterical:

Happy birthday you Sagittarius wild thing. :hysterical:

I just had a thought and usually I get into trouble every time I do but, do you think that's why we like Mustangs so much: half man, half horse, and they can fly? :hysterical:

post-6385-1197379419_thumb.jpg

Must be a sign....

Hey, you see how there is a woman there? Like women are attracted? I guess that ain't me!!! :hysterical2:

The car is still shipping. Last time I checked the shipping car #, it came up as 'info not available'

Should be at LV by the end of next week though (Tues/Weds) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

But I won't :cry:

Ahhhhh, the irony :censored:

So close and yet so far!

Your gonna be driving it sooner then you think.

It's not like you have never driven one before :poke:

You know, you are right. Ironically, I have never driven a 'stock' GT500 before. On the other hand, since this is my car, I look forward to completing the 'break-in' period :spiteful:

• 1 month later...
Thanks Grabby.

But why didn't that lazy Crispy post these?

He knows the rules! :rant:

Can you ban him??

No,no,NO!!! No Bans!!! :hysterical:

I thank Rob for posting for me, I really do mean it. I have been crazy-busy for the last 2 weeks, but I got more time for now...

First: I LOVE my car. FORD (and friends) did an OUTSTANDING job. Outstanding!!!

It is beautiful.

It is FAST.

Ironically, the S/C kicked in just 3 miles before the exit to Shelby Autos, but it is now broken in. I did over 700 miles in 17 hours (LV to LA, then I slept--then bull run from LA to LV). 300 miles each way on that trip alone. Verrrry comfortable for the long haul!!!!!

Smooth as a top, and fast as a bullet. And very, very orange. ;)

Now, it's parked in a warehouse, waiting for conversion to a Super :snake: Snake. Yessss, the wait is killin' me!!! :headspin: Must be PSSDS!!!!! :hysterical:

In a way, I am glad it's parked....I figure if I had it now, it would have over 4,000 miles on it already!!! :redcard: Yikes!!! :redcard:

No,no,NO!!! No Bans!!! :hysterical:

I thank Rob for posting for me, I really do mean it. I have been crazy-busy for the last 2 weeks, but I got more time for now...

First: I LOVE my car. FORD (and friends) did an OUTSTANDING job. Outstanding!!!

It is beautiful.

It is FAST.

Ironically, the S/C kicked in just 3 miles before the exit to Shelby Autos, but it is now broken in. I did over 700 miles in 17 hours (LV to LA, then I slept--then bull run from LA to LV). 300 miles each way on that trip alone. Verrrry comfortable for the long haul!!!!!

Smooth as a top, and fast as a bullet. And very, very orange. ;)

Now, it's parked in a warehouse, waiting for conversion to a Super :snake: Snake. Yessss, the wait is killin' me!!! :headspin: Must be PSSDS!!!!! :hysterical:

In a way, I am glad it's parked....I figure if I had it now, it would have over 4,000 miles on it already!!! :redcard: Yikes!!! :redcard:

crispy23c,

I would be more then willing to drive to Vegas again and take your car out for you to keep it company while your waiting for the SS to happen! :happy feet:

It was great meeting you!

Congrates on getting your car and make sure you fill us in when you get your car done.

• 3 years later...

Archived