TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My 2007 Shelby GT500 Diecast in the mail today

sharon

The Shelby Collectibles 2007 Shelby GT500's that I had coming are sold out except for the Gray one. The importer has not made a decision on whether to import more to the US because of a price increase.

JEEZ That is some serious irony. :do what: The disease is everywhere. I think we need a new emoticon for heavy Irony.

I just scored one in blue/white stripe on ebay for $29.99

Thanks I just went to Ebay and ordered a Red with White although I wish that they had orange and white. I

I talked to some one who told me that the entire 2006 run of the Shelby Collectables is completly sold out. These folks on Ebay must have the last ones. I wonder if next years run will have more color options. The other things wrong with the model that are not like the production car will probably be fixed for next years run also.

I'm just glad I got one :play:

They do have this car in the Shelby Collectibles left:

Shelby Collectibles 1:18 scale diecast 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 in Gray with Black Stripes.

Limited Edition 1/1000.

These are the same colors as the Eleanor car for those who want a matching set.

Due for release July 2006.

Available now for pre-orders.

do you know where to purchased this pacticular model? because diecastmustangs.com only has black, blue,white, and red. please respond back at my email address:mimiandjr@bellsouth.net

I got my Diecast in the mail today was very excited :bandance: . I wont be getting a real one this year so this will have to pull me thru. :shift:

post-3-1148440007_thumb.jpgpost-3-1148440031_thumb.jpgpost-3-1148440071_thumb.jpg

post-3-1148440096_thumb.jpgpost-3-1148440121_thumb.jpg

post-3-1148440153_thumb.jpgpost-3-1148440186_thumb.jpgpost-3-1148440211_thumb.jpg

They must have had these on order before the change to the back badging. But I like it better thats how I want mine. Sorry about all the pics I just really like it. :cheerleader:

Hi

Where did you order your die cast from?

Shelby Collectibles has announced a second run of the 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Red, White, Blue and Black. They will be available in September.

Richard - www.diecastmustangs.com

Archived