TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be the last pic's from me...depends on how many this will take...you'll see the best views here...we all had a blast...I'm sure many are still driving home or eating (LOL..may be doing some :beerchug: but as we listened to ACDC on the way home all I could think was :rockon::rockon::rockon:

th_100_1160.jpg

th_100_1161.jpg

th_100_1164.jpg

th_100_1167.jpg

th_100_1168-1.jpg

th_100_1168.jpg

th_100_1169.jpg[/url

Again we all bow to the master planner: Grabber and Tana:

:bowdown:

This event this year was better than last year. The fun that I had last year is what made me put it on again this year. You can count on a 3rd annual event next year. The members here on this site with their wifes and friends is what makes it so special. It was cool that members brougt there Dads, and friends.

The circle had 24 spots laid out and they were all full at one point, with a Ford Gt Car in the center point of the circle. That's 25 cars on my lawn. I think the head count was about 55 people here for the event. I think I hold the record for the most cars on a lawn at home. :happy feet:

Five-Oh-B has a great camera and his shots most likely almost got the entire circle in view from the top of my shop. You will have to wait for those pic's. I have 153 Pic's and they are all pretty good. I need to weed thru them, but I am too tired right now.

Here's the circle. We were missing a car at this point.

th_SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--7.jpg

th_SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--6.jpg

The band was excellent...they flat out rocked.

th_SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--9.jpg

th_SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--10.jpg

Thank you all for coming and making the event a success. It was a pleasure having you all over to our place. :)

Part of the group at the falls.

th_SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24-081.jpg

My 153 pic's and videos will have to wait a bit to get sorted. Tomorrow Tana, David and I are taking a road trip with Alloy Dave and his wife Terry1234 and ati (Alan) and his wife Lisa and daughter Alesha to Mount St. Helens and then a trip to the beach at the Oregon coast.

This might mean...more pic's. :hysterical:

Night all.

Hey I was out driving around with the family Saturn saving my gas money. Some of you may have seen my little brother hanging out the window taking pics with my camera. It was hard to keep up without my normal car! :fool:

Full sizes and the rest of the pics are available on my Flickr...

http://flickr.com/photos/14101862@N02/sets...57605237224084/

2520528328_d8c62b1951.jpg

2519715153_14ecc738d9.jpg

2520539552_177fa59ed8.jpg

2520550116_ffb2516218.jpg

2520565464_3e4fc6110f.jpg

2519768477_2ce3d062a9.jpg

2519778667_4ea73afa7f.jpg

2520599686_16c4c49e48.jpg

2520613142_6f4c459234.jpg

2519824371_99028eb5cb.jpg

Great Pics so far!! :happy feet:

Glad you folks had good weather. :superhero:

Quattro - Welcome and thanks for posting the pics. You must have stopped and talked to the caravan to know to post the pics here!

Hey I was out driving around with the family Saturn saving my gas money. Some of you may have seen my little brother hanging out the window taking pics with my camera. It was hard to keep up without my normal car! :fool:

2519824371_99028eb5cb.jpg

QA,

I remember seeing that car and someone hanging out the window. I had no idea you would post theses pic's. Very cool indeed. Welcome to TS my friend. You stayed on I-5 as we took the Marine drive exit.....correct?

Quatro Dude.....SUCH NICE PIC's....THanks...

I was the Peace GAL IN THE Silver stang. I saw you brother snapping shots and was praying that you'd find us cuz you guys were SO COOL to let us all stack up together on the on ramp....hope to someday return the favor....

THANKS..... :rockon::rockon:

"edited to remove the duplicate pic's..."

Here's a link to PNWM&G photobucket....there's ALL my pcitures from the event. I added some of Quattro's at the beginning but his link is above it you want driving shots.....I think Grabber is at the Coast all Day so we may not get other pic's :shrug: until more members post....

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff152/p...%20and%20Greet/

It's a private album ....if you need a Password it's Mustang

We had at least 3 Military dudes...my hubby, Blackhawk Pilot and another Pilot that was with the band.....

Thanks to all our Vets (Past and Present).

Oh and Ruf...there were a few burnouts.

:burnout:

And another highlight was when the state'r passed us on Columbia Gorge Hiway with a THUMBS UP... :victory:

Grabber: just confirming what all the others have said, a fantastic event thanks to you and your wifes efforts! Thanks so much for all the work both on-line and at the house for setting up the meet. :party2: The route that we drove was perfect and great fun to drive it with all the cool folks and their cars after not doing so for many years.

Barbie and I met all kinds of cool folks, it was great talking to all of you, thanks to everyone for such a great day. Mark.

Thanks! Just at the right place at the right time. My brother and my cousin were really excited seening all your cars together. I was driving my grandparents Saturn since I don't have to pay for the gas. It would have been much easier to keep up with my car and it's 18 psi. We were going to see the ships at the Vancouver waterfront. But rather we just took pics of the caravan of Shelby's :D No complaints from anyone in the car! I'm on many car forums with my Audi, so I figured to organize a cruise of that scale, the group must belong to one too. Just googled looking for a Shelby forum. I was surprised my brother got such great pics. He had never used my camera before. I had to drive and show him what to do. The ISO was set too high for some reason so the pics are a bit grainy.

Pics are great! Good to see an Audi fan appreciate Mustangs!

Our West Coast members know how to gather up and have a blast!

(so do our East Coast memebers! - check the Southeast forums! Nag's Head Rules!)

Thank your brother for us.

Ruf

post-4913-1211747346.jpg

post-4913-1211747346.jpg

KH bottom end that was cleaned, honed, re-bearinged and re-ringed. NG head that had the main water port welded to fit the KH block. The head is mildly ported and port matched with a blau 272 cam.

-TO4E K26 hybrid from 034 Motorsport

-Euro headlights

-PLX wideband O2 display

-SDS EFI EM-2 ECU

-Spec stage 3 clutch

-14lb flywheel

-Aeromotive FPR with 034 Motorsport liquid filled gauge

-034 Motorsport fuel rail

-Braided lines with AN fittings

-Behr Mercedes Benz oil cooler

-034 Motorsport 500 watt RS2 fan and shroud

-Huge FMIC fit inside the bodywork

-Modified Turbo IM with Mitsubishi TB

-TurboXS RFL BOV

-Hallman boost controller

-3 inch DP back side exhaust, no cat, no muffler, two resonators only

-AEM dry-flow air filter

-Full set of gauges installed in dash (boost/vac, EGT, water temp and oil psi) that dim with the dash lights

-034 Motorsport delrin front CA bushings

-034 Motorsport aluminum front and rear subframe bushings

-Solid motor mounts

-15 inch ATS mesh wheels with newer BFG 205/55-15s

2472571603_498a5e2d6e.jpg

2473383684_0f0cc484eb.jpg

2473393394_a9f5b81444.jpg

2472605959_11f30bb746.jpg

Chiming in myself; Rob, outstanding event! It's so cool to be able to see all of the mods everyone has chosen to make to their cars. Every one is such a personal statement. As I was discussing with a couple of different people, every time you see something new on another car, it gets the gears turning for your own car again.

When I took my camera out to snap the first shots, it beeped at me and said: "No memory card." AAAAAAAAAGH! I'd left in in my computer. So, I'm relying on everyone else for photos. So far so good!

QA, thanks for some great shots, and for taking the time to seek us out to let us know! Above and beyond bro, and greatly appreciated.

Above all else, what a cool group of people. It's fun to put faces to names, and talk things out in person, but it's just great to know what a community we really have here. Thanks to everyone for making the day one to remember.

I haven't dynoed it yet.

Nice to have you're post and of course can tell your a car addict...you guys where a hoot....I was laughing my :censored: off as you passed us again taking pics......loved it...... Thanks for the road block at the on ramp so we could all get back together.. :yahoo: ..it was also quite nice. :car:

Full sizes and the rest of the pics are available on my Flickr...

http://flickr.com/photos/14101862@N02/sets...57605237224084/

QA - awesome shots! We had no idea we'd ever see the pics you guys took as you drove past us. That is so cool of you to do!

Rob, Tana, David, and Harley - an absolute joy again! Thanks for making the PNW M&G #2 even better than the first. Shirley and I had a great time and look forward to #3, #4, #5, etc......

We have family at our house vacationing from Holland right now, and I'm working the balance of the holiday weekend, so it may be a couple days before I can post pics. We have a lot of pics, and the rooftop pics Grabber took with Shirley's camera almost got the whole group of cars, but I can stitch them together to make a complete pic. I also had my hard drive camcorder filming for much of the drive to the falls. I'll do some editing and compile a DVD at some point in the coming week (I'm still learning how to do that as we haven't had the camcorder very long).

My face is so incredibly sunburned (as you can see in one of Pam's pics above), but I can't get the smile off of it as we had such a great time. The weather was good, the food was good, the scenery was good, the cars were good, and the people are great!!!!

Thanks again to the Grabber crew and all who attended!

Just wanted to add our thanks as well to Rob and Tana for hosting this event. Weather couldn't have been better and the lightening show was pretty cool too at the end of day. The rain, not so much. You two put on a great event, met alot of nice people and saw some really cool cars. The caravan down was awesome, the looks and thumbs up was priceless. We even saw some bikers going northbound that gave us a thumbs up!! It was 175 miles of smiles.

Another fun Team Shelby event.

Will post more later with pics. Wait till you see the GT's stable mate. :drop:

Dave and Sherri

Nice to have you're post and of course can tell your a car addict...you guys where a hoot....I was laughing my :censored: off as you passed us again taking pics......loved it...... Thanks for the road block at the on ramp so we could all get back together.. :yahoo: ..it was also quite nice. :car:

I am a car addict. It doesn't help my dad sells Hot Wheels for a living.

Yeah no problem. I bet the people behind me were not happy about it. I'm sure it looked funny having my brother hanging out the window taking pics.

QA - awesome shots! We had no idea we'd ever see the pics you guys took as you drove past us. That is so cool of you to do!

It's funny how the internet works and how easy it is to find a group of Shelby owners in the PNW! I had to share the pics! :D

Audi's Rock! :superhero:

Mustangs rock too! I've been thinking about selling my Audi so I can buy this 91 LX 5.0

681980734_l.jpg

Archived