TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

Last years event was very fun. This years event will be even better. Good friends, new friends, fast cars, good food, good music and hopefully good weather. :)

Mark your calendars for Sat. May 24th and let me know if you are interested in attending. The event will be held at my place again. I have an acre and plenty of room to park the cars in the field where we will be having the party.

The location is 5 miles east of I-5 @ the 179th Street exit (Clark Co.fairgrounds exit) in Battleground, WA. The zip code is 98604 if you want to mapquest the location. I know this is 6 months away, but I want to start planning early.

I want to start putting together a list of interested people that I will keep updated on thiis thread.

On the list to attend:

1. Grabber (Rob) - Confirmed attendance

2. Tanabanana (Tana) - Confirmed attendance

3. BryGuy (Bryan & Tessa) - Confirmed attendance

4. Five Oh B (Bryan & Shirley) - Confirmed attendance

5. SteelSteeds (Lance) - Confirmed attendance

6. SGT2666's Dad Ron SR - Confirmed attendance

7. lbfdengineer (Gary & Susie) - Confirmed attendance

8. pjo (Pam & Jim - Confirmed attendance Bringing a cake

9. Putnamdo (Bryan & Dee) - Confirmed attendance

10. 500Plus (Jeff) - Confirmed attendance

11. SGT2666 (Ron & Wendy) - Confirmed attendance

12. Whitebird11 - (Wally & April) - Confirmed attendance

13. Hisssss (Mark & Barbie) - Confirmed attendance

14. GT500Ron (Ron & Cathy) - Confirmed attendance

15. Alloy Dave (Dave & Terry) - Confirmed attendance Bringing a surprize

16. fast_eddie (Ed & Jill) - Confirmed attendance Bringing Choc. Chip cookies

17. Mustang Missy (Missy) - Confirmed Attendance

18. Gun Oil - (Win & Sam) - Confirmed attendance

19. ShelbyGT07 - (James & Charla) - Confirmed attendance

20. ati - (Alan & Lisa) - Confirmed attendance

21. Shelly & Karen are bringing there Saleen - Confirmed attendance

22. 8sgt441 - (Adam & Shirley) - Confirmed attendance

23. Dave C - (Dave & Sherri) - Confirmed attendance

24. Benzito - (Mike) - Confirmed attendance

25. Blackhawkpilot - (mike) - Confirmed attendance

26. Steve - (Rob's neighbor W/ 1970 Mustang Grande) - Confirmed attendance

27. Grabbers Dad - Confirmed attendance

Last years group photo shoot in the field

GroupphotoMeetGreet5-26-06.jpg

This years Itinerary:

LIVE MUSIC

10am: The band arrives and sets up drums and sound system.

11am - 2pm: Live music plays for 3 hours

THE EVENT

10am: People start arriving and parking there cars in the 1/2 acre field where the event is going to be held. If you want to come earlier and wash your car at my house, or have a cup of coffee you can. I will be out and about, so feel free to come at 9am if you want. I have wash stuff here you can use.

11am - 12pm: Arrange cars in the field for a photo shoot. Show off our rides and get to know each other.

12pm - 2pm: Barb-B-Q on the grill and eat lunch with friends and visit and enjoy the live music.

2:30pm - 3:30pm: The cruise to Crown point on the columbia river Gorge (35 miles to the vista house from my place).

Here's the linky to the place.

http://www.vistahouse.com/photos.html

3:30-4pm: enjoy the view and take some photo's at the Vista house.

4pm 4:15pm: Cruise down the street 7 miles to Multnohma Falls.

Here's 2 linkys to the falls:

http://www.multnomahfallslodge.com/MF%20LODGE%20falls.htm

http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/columbia/millennium2/welcome.htm

4:15pm- 4:45pm: Take some photos of the falls and visit.

4:45pm: Depart the Falls and head back home. Those that want to go out to dinner some where with us are welcome to come. The dinner place has not been confirmed.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will certainly attend again this year, but this time I'll be riding in style in my Alloy '08 GT 500!

Make sure Putnamdo (Brian) marks his calendar, and that you set aside a special section of your yard for the largest gathering of Alloy Mustangs of the year!

You got it Lance. :happy feet:

Love to have ya over again.

How do you spell Mrs. O-B's name ?

Count Shirley and I in for this fine event. My gift to all that will attend is in bringing the Mustang that makes all of yours look so much better by comparison! But, hey, even ugly Mustangs like mine need love, too!

Count Shirley and I in for this fine event. My gift to all that will attend is in bringing the Mustang that makes all of yours look so much better by comparison! But, hey, even ugly Mustangs like mine need love, too!

Pipe down Tattoo boy :hysterical:

PacificNWmeetgreet5-26-07123.jpg

At least my GT06 will have a friend to slum.. oops.. I mean hang out with.......GT500 envy will abound...hope I can get there...

Grabberrrrr---Jim&Pam (if changes due to travel I'll post closer to party) :party:

At least my GT06 will have a friend to slum.. oops.. I mean hang out with.......GT500 envy will abound...hope I can get there...

Grabberrrrr---Jim&Pam (if changes due to travel I'll post closer to party) :party:

Pam,

I got you 2 on the list. Hope it works out that you 2 can make it. Barb-B-Q, live music, and a cruise / Convoy. :shift:

Pipe down Tattoo boy :hysterical:

Did you just call me tattoo boy? Hey, I kinda like that. Tattoo boy!

In my best Hervé Villechaize voice: "Boss, the Mustangs are here. The Mustangs are here"!

Man, my face sure was sunburned in that picture! Must have been the Grabber Orange glow from the 1st annual PNW M&G (you can even see grabber orange in the upper left corner of that pic above - man, GO is everywhere!!!!).

Hey Bryan/Tatoo Boy!

Is it just me or is your pony ass backwords????

It's not backwards - it's the passenger side fender emblem. And, my logic was that I'll have one tattoo for my Mustang passion (on my right arm that I shift with), and one tattoo for my wife on my left arm (closer to my heart).

On a side note, BryGuy, did you buy a new F-series truck where I work right after you got the GT500???

Archived