TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Group photo at Crown point.

Front row -Left to Right.

DaveC's Wife Sherri, SGT2666's Wife Wendy, ati - Alan, Five-Oh-B's wife Shirley, Grabber-Rob, Hisssss - Mark and Barbie, ati's wife Lisa, Mustang Missy - Missy, Putnamdo - Bryan and daughter Maya.

2nd row Left to right

ShelbyGT07 - James & Charla, pjo-Pam, Dave C, ati's Daughter Alyssa, ait-Alan, Five-Oh-B-Bryan, lbfdengineer - Gary & Suzie, Fast Eddie's girlfriend Jill, GT500Ron-Ron, SteelSteeds-Lance, Benzito-Mike, 500Pluss-Jeff and son Kevin.

Partial 3rd Row

Tananabana-Tana, BryGuy-Bryan, Ron Sr's Friend, Ron Sr (Ford GT owner), Gun Oil - Win, SGT2666-Ron

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--153.jpg

Group photo at Crown point.

Front row -Left to Right.

DaveC's Wife Sherri, SGT2666's Wife Wendy, ati - Alan, Five-Oh-B's wife Shirley, Grabber-Rob, Hisssss - Mark and Barbie, ati's wife Lisa, Mustang Missy - Missy, Putnamdo - Bryan and daughter Maya.

2nd row Left to right

ShelbyGT07 - James & Charla, pjo-Pam, Dave C, ati's Daughter Alyssa, ait-Alan, Five-Oh-B-Bryan, lbfdengineer - Gary & Suzie, Fast Eddie's girlfriend Jill, GT500Ron-Ron, SteelSteeds-Lance, Benzito-Mike, 500Pluss-Jeff and son Kevin.

Partial 3rd Row

Tananabana-Tana, Unknown Member in White shirt and White hat, Ron Sr's Friend, Ron Sr (Ford GT owner), Gun Oil - Win, SGT2666-Ron

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--153.jpg

I count 32 people. Where are 55?? :happy feet:

Grab - the band rocked! Where are the burnout vids? :happy feet:

I did a big burn out when we were parked right before we got to Crown point. 500Pluss was behind me. Did anyone see it ?

:hysterical:

:redcard:

My most favorite place in the US besides Oregon is Ashville, NC. :wub:

Oregonians are fickle...it's an long standing inside joke.. :poke:

We keep our boarders open for everyone...especially if they drive a Mustang... :yup:

They just usually leave after one winter of RAIN.... :hysterical:

My most favorite place in the US besides Oregon is Ashville, NC. :wub:

Oregonians are fickle...it's an long standing inside joke.. :poke:

We keep our boarders open for everyone...especially if they drive a Mustang... :yup:

They just usually leave after one winter of RAIN.... :hysterical:

Our borders are open, too! Y'all come! :happy feet:

I count 32 people. Where are 55?? :happy feet:

Some are watching kids and some are in the rest room, and a few did not want to be in the photo. Tana is already planning for next years event. It turns out that we had a head count of 60 people pluss 4 band members. Tana Wrote down how much pop and food and water that we need to get next year. The 3rd annual PNWM&G will be dialed in. :dance: The band is already reserved. :happy feet:

She also told me that I might need to get a porta potty. :hysterical:

I guess she's not thrilled about cleaning our restroom after 64 people use it a few times. :o

Kathy, Annie and I just got home this evening from our three day RV adventure. Kathy and I agree that the highlight of our weekend was Saturday with you guys. However, Annie, our dog seemed to enjoy the RV camp site more because she got a lot more attention.

Thank you Rob and Tana for hosting a great party. I have been in this hobby, mostly with MoPars, for many years and have belonged to a number of MoPar clubs. Anyway, that being said, this is the first time a family has taken it on themselves to host an event. And guys this was one of the best organized events I've ever enjoyed. The cruise was the best idea. With the old MoPars we, as a group, are scared to death that we may get them dirty or worse so we drive them to the event and that is where they sit until we go home. The guys with the HEMI cars trailer them to and from the event. They are never driven. There are a few acceptions of course.

Any way, I am glade we boutht the Shelby but I still love my Charger.

post-12985-1211862218.jpg

post-12985-1211862218.jpg

Kathy, Annie and I just got home this evening from our three day RV adventure. Kathy and I agree that the highlight of our weekend was Saturday with you guys. However, Annie, our dog seemed to enjoy the RV camp site more because she got a lot more attention.

Thank you Rob and Tana for hosting a great party. I have been in this hobby, mostly with MoPars, for many years and have belonged to a number of MoPar clubs. Anyway, that being said, this is the first time a family has taken it on themselves to host an event. And guys this was one of the best organized events I've ever enjoyed. The cruise was the best idea. With the old MoPars we, as a group, are scared to death that we may get them dirty or worse so we drive them to the event and that is where they sit until we go home. The guys with the HEMI cars trailer them to and from the event. They are never driven. There are a few acceptions of course.

Ron,

You have a great looking Charger. It's a keeper for sure. This is the second time we have done this. I got the idea from the East Coast Members. They taought me the ropes. These kind of gatherings are common among us Shelby & Mustang folks. Next year will be the 3rd annual event. I have something up my sleeve to add to the excitement to the event. I hope you make it next year.

This summer, I am sure there will be a few mini events and some driving events. :happy feet:

Here's Video #7. My last one. It's a song called "Whole Lotta Love". It's how I feel about my cars and my friends. :happy feet:

Part of the video is only sound.....You gotta here the drummer. :happy feet:

....and yes that's Alloy Dave chugging a Mountian Dew. :hysterical:

th_1728b842.jpg

ohhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh can I have that Charger? Can I? Huh? :happy feet:

Ok, let me set the record straight....

KCMO - Thanks for your kind words...we look forward to seeing you again next year!

SCGT - I'm here about once a month on TS....just to keep a hairy eyeball on you. We discussed goats at length. I also have some upcoming pics on the other forum when I return home.

Tana/Rob, we loved spending time with you (and Alan/Lisa/Alyssa). It was very kind of you take your normal church day and spend it showing us places you've already seen...very unselfish of you. You are special people and have a very special family. I felt like I already knew you after seeing all the videos and pics on the forum, so I was looking forward to meeting you...and I was not disappointed....thank you!!!

HSURB - Thanks for the kind words...you and your wife were very kind to us last year....hopefully we can meet up at a future Shelbyfest. There were no custom keychains at the PacNW event. :jackinbox:

Rob, it's a good thing video doesn't exist on my rental car. :hysterical:

PJO, it was nice meeting you. And remember...if they call people from Oregon Oregonians...do they call people from Damascus...................................

Dumascussers?

(get it?) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dave,

I never get tired of going to the places that we went with you and Terry and Alan and Lisa. Even know we did alot of driving, it was fun to talk for hours and go out to lunch and dinner with you and Terry and Alan and Lisa.

This is one of the best holiday weekends that I have had in along time. I felt like a kid in a candy shop.

Did you? :hysterical:

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--89.jpg

I am glad you got some fun time in at my place. I really liked your painted on stripes and custome signed dash plaque by CS. Cool stuff girl. Here is 2 photos of you and your car. From the left you can see Tanabanana, Alloy Dave lbfdengineer, fast eddie, Suzie,Putnamdo with his 2 girls Riley and Maya.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--46.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--38.jpg

I also snapped one of you leaving the falls. Who was with you. I forgot ?

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--142.jpg

That was my dad with me.

Archived