TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan, Lisa, Alyssa,

You guys are the greatest, coolest, nicest family I have meant in a very long time. You all were so helpful in making sure this party went off without a hitch. :beerchug:

I look forward to hearing the vacation plans Lisa will cook up for us, sometime in the future. :cheerleader:

Love you all! :wub:

Tana~

Now, I have to give a shout out to every one who came and made this event one to remember. A good number of you I was able to spend some one on one time with, some I just passed a few words with, some I just was introduced to: But I have each of you etched in mind and heart and can see your kids in the candy store looks and it brings a smile to me. :happy feet:

I don't want to forget to say to say how great it was to see the original meet and greet gang come back for another time of meeting really great people who really love their cars. :dreamy:

Missy I'm so glad you were able to make it and hopefully even if it was only a short time were able to relax and take a break from what sounded like a really terrible two years for you and your family. I pray and hope that now you can enter a time of healing. :angel:

Hey Pam

I so enjoyed meeting you, I wish I would of known your Hubby was Vet. I always like to Thank them for their service and hear a story or two if they are so inclined. He was such a trooper to support your fun, knowing he is a Chevy guy.

Great pic's and great narrative. B)

Thanks Tana...ditto to all the wonderful people I met...I think we should have a "HUN RUN" :yup: and steal the boy's rides (well in some cases there's no borrowing required).....

p.s. My Hubby is in the Army National Guard but has avoided deployement due to very bad knees....he's been in tanks, a drill sargent and now works out of the Astoria base in Range control. He's not a vet but I respect all the Vets we met and their contribution to everyone everywhere.

:victory:

How about a pic of the Rental Mustang? :happy feet:

And some grill pics of the food!! :happy feet:

Here's the rental (I think I heard it had an AK plate so I hope this is right):

100_1130.jpg

Food is was perfect--here's Fast Eddie w/his plate oh picnic:

100_1148.jpg

:happy feet:

Here's the rental (I think I heard it had an AK plate so I hope this is right):

100_1130.jpg

Food is was perfect--here's Fast Eddie w/his plate oh picnic:

100_1148.jpg

:happy feet:

All I see is a bun with mustard. I don't see no stinkin' burgers! :redcard:

What kind of people ARE you out there? :hysterical2:

55 people and 4 cookies on the plate! :finger:

And Fast Eddie looks real excited about that tater salad he's loaded up! :hysterical:

"Honey - pass me the mustard - my bun's getting dry!" :hysterical2:

Alan, Lisa, Alyssa,

You guys are the greatest, coolest, nicest family I have meant in a very long time. You all were so helpful in making sure this party went off without a hitch. :beerchug:

I look forward to hearing the vacation plans Lisa will cook up for us, sometime in the future. :cheerleader:

Love you all! :wub:

Tana~

Tana & Rob,

Thanks for the kind words.

The party was great, You and Rob did a fantastic job putting it all together.

It was also nice meeting everyone who attended, Now I can put names and faces together.

Lisa, Alyssa and I want to thank You, Rob and David for showing us such a great time this weekend.

I told Lisa before we got there on Friday that we couldn't do all the stuff that she wanted to do and see because there wasn't enough time. I still can't believe that You and Rob managed to make it all happen. It was a long day but we enjoyed every minute of it.

Our only regret this weekend was that we had to go home.

To bad we live so far away.

Thanks Again For The Great Weekend,

Alan, Lisa & Alyssa

I have the 7 short videos downloading. I am going to go wash our 2 cars and this evening I will get the videos up and the pic's from the cruise and Dinner party. :happy feet:

I have some bonus pic's too. :hysterical:

You still playing in the water with your cars? It's been 5 hours now! :hysterical:

You still playing in the water with your cars? It's been 5 hours now! :hysterical:

I got the two cars all cleaned up inside and out. Perfecto mondo. :hysterical:

I then took Tana's car down to the Gas station and filled it up with 92 octane Supreme and then hooked up the Tuner to it and flashed it with the High octane tune. $65 bucks to fill the tank.

I had the 87 octane tune in it and needed to burn up that fuel. So it's now a tad faster with the GO pedal.

JLTintheCaliforniaSpecial017.jpg

Video #4 is very Special. The Band "Exit Eden" let my 13 year old son join in with them and play "I Love Rock & Roll". David brought out his own Guitar and Amp joined the group.

David is the one with the yellow guitar strap.

th_May242008-VID00004.jpg

Archived