TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

On the left is pjo (Pam). It was a pleasure meeting you and I mean that. Thanks so much for bringing the homemade cakes. I tried them both and they were yummy.

On the Right is ati's wife (Lisa). It was Lisa's idea to fly down here from Indiana to visit us. We met them in LV at Carrolls party. Soon she is planning another vacation with Tana and I on a Cruise ship. Lisa was a great help to Tana and I at the event.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--10.jpg

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wally ownes the other Grabber GT500. He's beautiful. :wub:

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--27.jpg

Do I detect an car affair on the horizon... :hysterical3:

I posted "Lover's Lane"

100_1127.jpg

A beautiful WHITE GT/CS with a GRABBRRRR Orange by her side but now I see Yellow on Yellow..oops I mean Yellow next to Yellow...... :hysterical::hysterical: Is Tana ok?

ps Just JOSHING...THANKS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for the party. A BLAST...

The band was very good. I will have them play again next year.

My son David has been taking Guitar lessons for 2 years and they let him join the group for a song and play with them. That was very cool of them. My son has never done that and talked about it for the last 2 days. I have a video to load later of David jammin this song with the group. The group said that next year David can attend some of their week end practices to learn some of there songs so he can play with them again, and feel more comfortable.

David is the 13 year old with the yellow guitar strap.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--22.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--21.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--20.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--19.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--18.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--17.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--16.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--15.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--14.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--13.jpg

ati - Alan brought a prize to award to a winner. It was a certificate for 50% off any Borla exhaust system. Wendy (SGT2666's wife) won it.

Thank you Alan for doing this. It was very nice of you. :)

Here is Alan presenting the certificate to Wendy.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--176.jpg

wow Rob; it looks like a really great time was had by everyone; all of your planning paid off :happy feet:

Aren't dave and alan and their spouses really a fun bunch? I've had the pleasure of spending some time with them, and really enjoyed every minute. good folks!

OK guys, I have to take a posting break. I will post more pic's of the cruise to Crown point and the vista house and the falls later. I then have pic's of the dinner event and 7 videos.

Stay tuned ya all.

I also want to thank you guys for throwing some cash into the donation can to help with the costs. I collected $288 bucks out of the can. Several people were concerned about how much this event cost. Well, it's money well spent. You can't put a price on these kinds of friendships and this type of entertainment.

The Band was $100 per hour. I hired them for 3 hours, but they played for almost 4 because they could see we were having fun. Set up was not included in the hours charged.

The Band Was $300 (I gave them a $40 dollar tip too)

Supplies for the food - Misc stuff. $40.

The food: $275.

Total: $655 bucks for 55 people to have a total blast.

PRICELESS - WORTH EVERY PENNY.

:cry:

Now I'm sad :cry:

I need to figure out how to be at 2 places at the same time. maybe next year you can move the date up or out so I can try to fly in/out for some fun :cry:

Glad to see everyone had a super-duper great time, but next year I want Grabber to have a Keg of spf 30+ sunscreen for Five Oh B so he doesn't get so sunburned :hysterical:

:cry:

Now I'm sad :cry:

I need to figure out how to be at 2 places at the same time. maybe next year you can move the date up or out so I can try to fly in/out for some fun :cry:

Glad to see everyone had a super-duper great time, but next year I want Grabber to have a Keg of spf 30+ sunscreen for Five Oh B so he doesn't get so sunburned :hysterical:

Good idea Coldwater, I will have the sunscreen available next year.

Someone I actually know! :happy feet:

...but he's not on this forum anymore. :hysterical:

He looks like he misses his goat?

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--19.jpg

Snoop, that's why they call it a "Meet and Greet" So you can get to know more of the Good people here on TS. There are a bunch. :happy feet:

We saw lots of Goats sunday and Dave got his fix, so he's fine. Trust me.

Great Pics! :happy feet:

Grab - in a previous post here, did you say "...just joshing." ??? :hysterical:

So who was H.P. king/queen at the event. I see brake cooling ducts on the black vert...... :shades:

No...that was me-pjo--on the just joshing...-I swear I saw sparks flying between those two Grabber Yellow 500's so I was worried about Tana's beautiful GT/CS....... :hysterical:

I have the 7 short videos downloading. I am going to go wash our 2 cars and this evening I will get the videos up and the pic's from the cruise and Dinner party. :happy feet:

I have some bonus pic's too. :hysterical:

A response to the Shelby photo thread I started on VWvortex...

Appreciate.jpg

Nice Pic QA. It looks like you captured a all the Huns 3 hot chicks driving.

1.) SGT (dave C's wife Sherri) 2.)The Boss302 (pjo), and 3.) (Tanabanana) in the GT/CS (Califorinia Special).

Part of the "Hun" club. :hysterical:

I was in the SGT! I was the first Hun. Micro-fiber man was riding shot gun.

Sherri

Sherri, I mean "Hun" thanks for pointing that out to me. I corrected the post.

The 3 Huns captured. :wub:

Here's a link to PNWM&G photobucket....there's ALL my pcitures from the event. I added some of Quattro's at the beginning but his link is above it you want driving shots.....I think Grabber is at the Coast all Day so we may not get other pic's :shrug: until more members post....

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff152/p...%20and%20Greet/

It's a private album ....if you need a Password it's Mustang

We had at least 3 Military dudes...my hubby, Blackhawk Pilot and another Pilot that was with the band.....

Thanks to all our Vets (Past and Present).

Oh and Ruf...there were a few burnouts.

:burnout:

And another highlight was when the state'r passed us on Columbia Gorge Hiway with a THUMBS UP... :victory:

Hey Pam

I so enjoyed meeting you, I wish I would of known your Hubby was Vet. I always like to Thank them for their service and hear a story or two if they are so inclined. He was such a trooper to support your fun, knowing he is a Chevy guy.

Great pic's and great narrative. B)

Archived