• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a few pics of Sat. meet and greet

first one is Vista House parking lot

post-7426-1211768855.jpg

Here's a pic of us in front of the waterfall

post-7426-1211769057.jpg

Special thanks to SGT2666(Ron and Wendy) and his his Dad, Ron Sr. the ultimate car guy, for the Shelby hospitality. Ron's father was the one with the Ford GT. When Ron introduced us at the gas station, I asked Ron Sr. if his car was going to be able to keep up with the Shelby's, he said only if I shift into 2nd. :hysterical: priceless. Really nice guy. We stayed at Ron's fathers Sat. night. Here's a pic of the two Shelby bro's spending the night out in the rain. Ron and Wendy, had a great time hanging out with you guys.

post-7426-1211769469.jpg

I told you I would show you the GT's stable mate. You might ask yourself, what could top a Ford GT?? Then the garage door opened. I'm like, oh my god........It's not the best pic, but you get the idea. Yes, a Saleen S7, bad a$$ to a whole new level.

post-7426-1211769518.jpg

Thanks again Rob and Tana. Had a great time and we'll be looking forward to the 3rd annual meet and greet.

Dave and Sherri

post-7426-1211768855.jpg

post-7426-1211769057.jpg

post-7426-1211769469.jpg

post-7426-1211769518.jpg

Rob, Tana absolutely great event thanks so much for having us and putting this on for the Shelby community. We had a blast on the drive with all those Shelby's, it was a great site in the rear view mirror :) I really enjoyed putting some faces with all the screen names and seeing all the great cars and mods. When I get a little more organized I'll post pics, I think I got all the cars that were there.

Just repeating the BIG THANKS!!!

Had allot fun meeting everyone. It was just so cool seeing all those Shelby's in one place, and Ron's GT was just a amazing bonus. I hear there might be a Lambo hiding in there somewhere??

Already looking forward to next year. :happy feet:

Quattro, great pics!

I am glad that you all enjoyed the event as much as I did. I just got back home from another fun full day event showing the sites to some good TS friends that are visiting from Indiana. These guys came to the meet and greet yesterday too.

AlloyDave and his wife Terry1234 just dropped Tana and I off at my house. I have been with them and ati (Alan and Lisa) for the last 13 hours. We went to Mount St. Helens and then to Seaside Oregon, Ecola State park, Cannon Beach, Haystack rock, and then to Tolavana State park for Dinner at Mo's. My Son David and Alan's daughter Alisha went too. Me and Alan and Dave rode the bumper cars and had a few photo ops. I have 100 pic's to sort thru.

It was nice spending another day with my Indiana buddies. So nice of them to come all the way out here to visit Tana and I. It's kinda sad that they had to leave. It was a fun day that I will not forget. I have some great pic's from todays event (103 to be exact).

So now I have 250 pic's to go thru. :hysterical:

Putnamdo and his lovely wife Dee have a beautiful Alloy Grey GT500. I was talking to there sweet little daughter and she told me how much she loves Grabber orange and that she wishes that her Daddy would trade in his car for a Grabber Orange car. She was very serious about this, and I could tell by her emotions that she meant what she said.

You can be the judge for that!!!

Message to Putmando:

Daddy, Grabbers car is the more faster color....please trade up. Look at how proud I am of this Grabber orange color.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--192.jpg

Daddy, Please. Pretty please buy a Grabber Orange car!! Dad, Don't I look good in Grabber? Just think how good you would look with me in your Grabber Orange car!!

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--193.jpg

Even my sister wants one!!! Would you get her a Grabber Orange shirt too ??

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--191.jpg

Dad, Sis is right. You need to trade up and get a car like Grabbers, and I want a Grabber Shirt !!!!

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--196.jpg

Putnamdo, Not the Slow color Red. :hysterical:

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--158.jpg

As you can see, your sweety has talked Dee into the switch. :)

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--157.jpg

I am glad that you all enjoyed the event as much as I did. I just got back home from another fun full day event showing the sites to some good TS friends that are visiting from Indiana. These guys came to the meet and greet yesterday too.

AlloyDave and his wife Terry1234 just dropped Tana and I off at my house. I have been with them and ati (Alan and Lisa) for the last 13 hours. We went to Mount St. Helens and then to Seaside Oregon, Ecola State park, Cannon Beach, Haystack rock, and then to Tolavana State park for Dinner at Mo's. My Son David and Alan's daughter Alisha went too. Me and Alan and Dave rode the bumper cars and had a few photo ops. I have 100 pic's to sort thru.

It was nice spending another day with my Indiana buddies. So nice of them to come all the way out here to visit Tana and I. It's kinda sad that they had to leave. It was a fun day that I will not forget. I have some great pic's from todays event (103 to be exact).

So now I have 250 pic's to go thru. :hysterical:

Rob and Tana,

thank you so much for hosting this event. My dad and I had great fun. I know that we were probably the quietest of all who attended, but we have looking forward to this event for some time. We have just come off of a horrible two years that culminated with my mothers death and 11 other family members death and the loss of my grandfather too. Our year has continued with some bad luck with a simple surgery for my dad that has ended up being 6 surgeries, a MRSA infection that we didn't know would take him too, and at least two more surgeries to come. This event was one we have looked forward to and was the first happy time we have had in a very long time. Thank you so much. Truly seeing all of those Shelbys was a fun sight. I ended up with one of the worst sun burns I can remember, but was worth it. At least I match my car now!! Again, thank you, being one of the only girls with a Shelby I have a lot of info now to digest. My wish list has grown since yesterday. I will have to review all of everyone's profiles to figure out which of the mods I want to tackle. Great fun and spending time with great people is priceless. Will be looking forward to next year.

Missy

Rob and Tana,

thank you so much for hosting this event. My dad and I had great fun. I know that we were probably the quietest of all who attended, but we have looking forward to this event for some time. We have just come off of a horrible two years that culminated with my mothers death and 11 other family members death and the loss of my grandfather too. Our year has continued with some bad luck with a simple surgery for my dad that has ended up being 6 surgeries, a MRSA infection that we didn't know would take him too, and at least two more surgeries to come. This event was one we have looked forward to and was the first happy time we have had in a very long time. Thank you so much. Truly seeing all of those Shelbys was a fun sight. I ended up with one of the worst sun burns I can remember, but was worth it. At least I match my car now!! Again, thank you, being one of the only girls with a Shelby I have a lot of info now to digest. My wish list has grown since yesterday. I will have to review all of everyone's profiles to figure out which of the mods I want to tackle. Great fun and spending time with great people is priceless. Will be looking forward to next year.

Missy

I am glad you got some fun time in at my place. I really liked your painted on stripes and custome signed dash plaque by CS. Cool stuff girl. Here is 2 photos of you and your car. From the left you can see Tanabanana, Alloy Dave lbfdengineer, fast eddie, Suzie,Putnamdo with his 2 girls Riley and Maya.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--46.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--38.jpg

I also snapped one of you leaving the falls. Who was with you. I forgot ?

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--142.jpg

It wasn't that far Rob just had to grap some elevation to get the best shots :hysterical:

DSC_0056.jpg

That spot on the roof should produce some great pic's that will get posted later. After the last car arrived (500Pluss), I got back up there with Five-Oh-B's good camera and took a bunch of photos. I can't wait to see those.

For now I will post a few of mine that I took from up there.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--75.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--73.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--72.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--71.jpg

The Yellow Saleen was cool.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--70.jpg

The first time I have ever seen anther Grabber Orange Coupe. Whitebird11 owns it.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--67.jpg

Very nice get-to-gether Grabber and Mrs Grabber! Thanks for all your hard work setting it up :D Had a good time for as long as I could stay and I'll add some pics too when I get better than 56k borrowed-net. Thanks again Rob for fixing my air dam!

Mike (BlackhawkPilot),

I am glad you came early so we could spend some time talking. You were the first GT500 here. :happy feet:

It was great meeting you. Thanks for all you do for our country my friend. Your car cleaned up great. I am glad I was able to file down your scuffed up splitter and make it look good again. You have to admit that ati (Alan) is a good car washer. :hysterical:

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--81.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--80.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--79.jpg

Hey all.....

First, a big thank you to Grabber, Tana & family for hosting the group! It was nice of you to invite so mnay strangers into your home.

Nice to meet everyone that we did....I know we did not make enough effort to chat with everybody, by=ut still great to put faces & names together....

I put together a slide show on photobucket....I also have full size images posted there in an album....I will link to both here....

Enjoy!

Slide Show

Full size images

Hey all.....

First, a big thank you to Grabber, Tana & family for hosting the group! It was nice of you to invite so mnay strangers into your home.

Nice to meet everyone that we did....I know we did not make enough effort to chat with everybody, by=ut still great to put faces & names together....

I put together a slide show on photobucket....I also have full size images posted there in an album....I will link to both here....

Enjoy!

Slide Show

Full size images

Gun Oil (Win & Sam),

Sorry I did not get time to talk to you 2 very much. It was great seeing you 2 again. Thanks for coming. BTW...your new rims and lowerd car looked great.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--184.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--180.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--179.jpg

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--178.jpg

Hey all.....

Enjoy!

Slide Show

Full size images

GREAT PICs...

From left to Right.

Five-Oh-B's Wifey Shirley, ati's wifey Lisa, Grabbers Dad, lbfdengineer Gary, Harley and Tanabanana, My neighbor Steve & his girlfriend (owns Blue 1970 Mustang).

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--56.jpg

From Left to Right.

Fast Eddie's wife Jill, Whitebird11's wife, pjo - Pam's Hubby....Jim. pjo (Pam). SteelSteeds - Lance, and my neighbor Steve and his girlfriend.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--43.jpg

From left to right.

Whitebird11 and his wife (He owns the other Grabber GT500). Blackhawkpilot (mike). Pam & Jim (pjo). SteelSteeds (Lance). Fast Eddies's wife Jill.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--59.jpg

Archived