TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So should I leave the Canopy at home??? :shrug: Even if it is sunny, I really don't want to stand out in it for four hours.....

You can bring it if you want or you could find some shade by the shop. I have one awning that I might set up to cover the grilling area.

Grab - where will you park the 500 and Tana's CS?

Do you have a tent for the grille?

I bet you won't get much sleep tonight! :happy feet:

Don't forget pics for those of us who can't make it.

The 500 and the GT/CS will be out in the field with the rest of the cars for the photo opp. :happy feet:

We will get lots of pic's and some video.

I just saw ati and his wife Lisa. They brought there 15 year old daughter to meet my son. She's a cutie pie. After they freashin up we are going out to dinner with them. Photo op in the making. :hysterical: Alan rented a Red Mustang :superhero:

Five Oh be is on his way now. He will be here in 2 hours. I just got off the phone with him.

I also just talked to Alloy Dave and Terry1234, they are going to be here at 11 am sharp. Dave was ironing his shirt in a motel room in Seattle. :hysterical:

I just picked up the Ice for the water and pop.

If you guys want beer, please bring your own as I don't have any here.

This is going to be a great event. :happy feet:

:):):)

Grab - try to show some enthusiasm! :happy feet:

What's on the menu for lunch tomorrow? Steaks? Shrimp? Salmon? :happy feet:

You guys are gonna have a blast! :happy feet:

What was Tana cooking today?

I just picked up the Ice for the water and pop.

If you guys want beer, please bring your own as I don't have any here.

This is going to be a great event. :happy feet:

:):):)

OK, The RV is packed for the weekend, the Shelby is pretty clean and now it is time for a nap before leaving early in the morning. My RV is always stocked with at least a case or two of micro brews so all anyone has to do is ask and an ice cold brew will be yours.

"This is going to be a great event :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift::shift:

ati (Alan) and his very nice wife Lisa flew all the way down here from Indiana to be at this event. We are taking them to the beach on Sunday to see all the sites. They have never been to the Pacific NW and have always wanted to see our beachs and Mountians. So Sunday we will spend the entire day on a road trip seeing the sites. They fly back home Monday morning at 8am. We met Alan and Lisa at the 85th Birthday bash and spend 3 days with them. My wife and Lisa hit it off great there and so did Alan and I. They have a very pretty daughter named Alisha (sp?) who is here with them on this trip.

They came over to our house this evening and we did some visiting.

th_SecondannualPNWmeetandgreet5-24--5.jpg

th_SecondannualPNWmeetandgreet5-24--4.jpg

We then went out to dinner and we must of spent over an hour at the restraunt.

Alan told me all about his secret project that is going on with his GT500 right now. It's turning out very good, but at times he has felt like letting someone have it. This is the motion that he used when explaining it.

th_SecondannualPNWmeetandgreet5-24--3.jpg

Their daughter Alisha is a sweety.[th_SecondannualPNWmeetandgreet5-24--2.jpg

We had a great dinner tonight. Tana thinks she's pretty funny too! :do what:

:hysterical:

th_SecondannualPNWmeetandgreet5-24--1.jpg

th_SecondannualPNWmeetandgreet5-24-080.jpg

Grab - try to show some enthusiasm! :happy feet:

What's on the menu for lunch tomorrow? Steaks? Shrimp? Salmon? :happy feet:

You guys are gonna have a blast! :happy feet:

What was Tana cooking today?

The Steak's and fancy food will be had at dinner. Lunch will be 1/3 pound burgers and sausage dogs and hot dogs and potato salad. We have lot's of snack trays and deserts planned. Tana was whipping up a desert earlier today. I think pjo (Pam) is bringing a bunch of home made cakes. :happy feet:

Hey all, just a update on my status...I just finished picking up Hisssss at the shop, smelling like new exhaust and ceramic coating... :rockon: I just filled him up and am getting ready to hit the sack 0245am.. :o at 0800 I will be at the Tenino exit on I-5 ext 88 in overwatch waiting for the Tacoma Mall caravan to go by... :burnout: . If for some chance I miss you I will give Gun Oil a call and see where you are at. Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Hisssss

Hey all, just a update on my status...I just finished picking up Hisssss at the shop, smelling like new exhaust and ceramic coating... :rockon: I just filled him up and am getting ready to hit the sack 0245am.. :o at 0800 I will be at the Tenino exit on I-5 ext 88 in overwatch waiting for the Tacoma Mall caravan to go by... :burnout: . If for some chance I miss you I will give Gun Oil a call and see where you are at. Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Hisssss

Excellent.

I am glad your headers are on and you can make it.

I have not heard a GT500 with headers.

This is going to be very cool. :happy feet:

All streets are dry as a bone here.

I just watched the weather on TV.

We have a "Chance" of a shower today. It's 55 here now and we expect a high of 71. :happy feet:

How is the weather in Seattle?

Just sipping some Java....looking at partial blue skies, and a rain soaked road ahead of us :censored:

Looks like the top is staying up today!

Hisssss....Cell phone is on if needed...

Gunner,

When you get here, We will help you guys clean your cars up quickly. I will also have the electric leave blower out there to blow the water out of the rims and grill.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

WE HAD A BLAST....Just home.

I'm downloading pictures now but I would say that GRABBER AND TANABANANA know how to throw a PARTEE and we thank them for all their hard work...pic's as soon as I can upload and download etc...

Weather was BEAUTIFUL>..I have a slight sunburn. We just drove home in the HAIL at around 8:30pm. The party at Multnomah falls ended at around 5:30....we left after that.

FUN FUN FUN

Everyone else is likely still over at OUTBACK eating and drinking and being MERRY....

PS...I think that GT RED is the fastest....and of couse Silver is lighning fast which did me NO GOOD compared to those Cars up front...it rocked.

Archived