TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob...we're not sure about dinner....Brother/SIL intown for Memo weekend so may have family dinner in Troutdale Sat night.

If Outback has to be firmed up before Saturday then you should count us out for dinner but IN For the DAY...I"m thinking we need 5 cakes..LOL....

Can't wait.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Rob...we're not sure about dinner....Brother/SIL intown for Memo weekend so may have family dinner in Troutdale Sat night.

If Outback has to be firmed up before Saturday then you should count us out for dinner but IN For the DAY...I"m thinking we need 5 cakes..LOL....

Can't wait.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The folks a Outback are very flexible on the dinner reservation. I told them that I would call them an hour ahead of time with a headcount and an exact time. Then they will start clearing an area in the restraunt. So if you change your mind....it's not a big deal.

See you Sat. :)

cry.gif

We were so looking forward to this event. We are really bummed we can't make it now.

For those who don't know, my blue carbon fiber intake tube is shot. It collapsed on both ends (my shop guy over-tightened it) and the Shelby is running dangerously lean. Jay is overnighting me a new tube, but it won't arrive in time to make the trip.

Again....if any "North-North" enders want to hook up in Bellevue to head to Tacoma......CHIME IN!

We are happy to hook up at the SE 8th Park & Ride in Bellevue for any interested parties!

6:30.....Be there, or B Square! :happy feet:

:superhero:

CS664.jpg

We were going to go down on Friday night but the convoy sounds fun so we'll see you there :happy feet:

:cry:Ruf wants to go.

We're sad too that Ruf and Ruffles can't be there....we'll send pic's, hugs and kisses though...

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm sure they'll be a burnout by someone in your honor....

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Mostly....we'll be parteeeeeeing...hardy....

:rockon: :party2: :rockon:

BKdraft1 and his buddy just cancled. His wifey is sick.

We are down 2.

Revised list:

1. Grabber (Rob) - Confirmed attendance

2. Tanabanana (Tana) - Confirmed attendance

3. BryGuy (Bryan & Tessa) - Confirmed attendance

4. Five Oh B (Bryan & Shirley) - Confirmed attendance

5. SteelSteeds (Lance) - Confirmed attendance

6. Player5rm (Randy) - Confirmed attendance

7. lbfdengineer (Gary & Susie) - Confirmed attendance

8. pjo (Pam & Jim - Confirmed attendance Bringing a cake

9. Putnamdo (Bryan & Dee) - Confirmed attendance

10. 500Plus (Jeff) - Confirmed attendance

11. SGT2666 (Ron & Wendy) - Confirmed attendance

12. justus5 (Jan & John) - Confirmed attendance

13. Hisssss (Mark & Barbie) - Confirmed attendance

14. GT500Ron (Ron & Cathy) - Confirmed attendance

15. Alloy Dave (Dave & Terry) - Confirmed attendance Bringing a surprize

16. fast_eddie (Ed & Jill) - Confirmed attendance Bringing Choc. Chip cookies

17. Mustang Missy (Missy) - Confirmed Attendance

18. Gun Oil - (Win & Sam) - Confirmed attendance

19. ShelbyGT07 - (James & Charla) - Confirmed attendance

20. ati - (Alan & Lisa) - Confirmed attendance

21. Shelly & Karen are bringing there Saleen - Confirmed attendance

22. 8sgt441 - (Adam & Shirley) - Confirmed attendance

23. Dave C - (Dave & Sherri) - Confirmed attendance

24. Benzito - (Mike) - Confirmed attendance

THE WEATHER IS LOOKING GREAT. :happy feet:

WEATHER-6.jpg

That darn weather man is changing things on me today. :banghead:

I am not liking this: <_<

Warmer air moves into the Cascades this weekend, raising the snow level to 8,000 feet. Weekend temperatures at 4,000 feet will average near 40 degrees at night and close to 60 in the afternoon. I have added the chance of rain Saturday for the metro area.

Rod Hill

Weather-7.jpg

That darn weather man is changing things on me today. :banghead:

I am not liking this: <_<

Warmer air moves into the Cascades this weekend, raising the snow level to 8,000 feet. Weekend temperatures at 4,000 feet will average near 40 degrees at night and close to 60 in the afternoon. I have added the chance of rain Saturday for the metro area.

Rod Hill

Weather-7.jpg

Tell me this is not happening! :rant2:

Saturday, May 2414.gifHigh: 71 °F RealFeel®: 73 °FIntervals of clouds and sunshine with a passing showerSaturday Night, May 2412.gifLow: 54 °F RealFeel®: 53 °FConsiderable cloudiness with a brief shower or two

Tell me this is not happening! :rant2:

Saturday, May 2414.gifHigh: 71 °F RealFeel®: 73 °FIntervals of clouds and sunshine with a passing showerSaturday Night, May 2412.gifLow: 54 °F RealFeel®: 53 °FConsiderable cloudiness with a brief shower or two

This is what KATU (local news) is saying now.

Showers will continue at times throughout the Willamette Valley today. However, late-day clearing is expected around dinnertime.

Look for highs near 63 degrees.. still cool.. and breezy again today around the The Dalles and Northeastern Oregon. Tomorrow looks dry... but Saturday does not. :cry: Showers may move back toward us from the east... due to a storm system developing over the Great Basin. The rest of the holiday weekend should remain dry and warmer

We're still gonna have a great time. Better have the band set up in your shop, though, Rob so their equipment doesn't get wet!

After living in the Seattle area over 40 years, I'm so incredibly used to rain that a few showers won't put a damper on our day. We just won't have as spirited a drive to the Columbia and the falls.

We're still gonna have a great time. Better have the band set up in your shop, though, Rob so their equipment doesn't get wet!

After living in the Seattle area over 40 years, I'm so incredibly used to rain that a few showers won't put a damper on our day. We just won't have as spirited a drive to the Columbia and the falls.

I hear ya.

Accuweather says this:

Saturday, May 2414.gifHigh: 71 °F RealFeel®: 73 °FIntervals of clouds and sunshine with a passing shower

....and the shower is predicted for 1pm only and one at 7pm only.

7am03.gif

49° FPartly Sunny8am03.gif

51° FPartly Sunny9am03.gif

53° FPartly Sunny10am03.gif

54° FPartly Sunny11am06.gif

58° FMostly CloudyNoon06.gif

61° FMostly Cloudy1pm18.gif

63° FRain2pm06.gif

65° FMostly Cloudy

Weatherbug says:

Tonightcond150.gif Lo: 45°Chance Rain ShowerHourlyMoreThursdaycond004.gifHi: 61°Lo: 45°Partly SunnyHourlyMoreFridaycond148.gifHi: 65°Lo: 45°Chance Rain ShowerMoreSaturdaycond148.gifHi: 69°Lo: 47°Chance Rain ShowerMoreSundaycond148.gifHi: 70°Lo: 50°Chance Rain ShowerMoreMondaycond148.gifHi: 73°Lo: 51°Chance Rain ShowerMoreTuesdaycond004.gifHi: 70°Lo: 49°Partly Sunny

I'm bringing the green hexagon pop-up pictured behind my Boss 302

It kept the Sun off of us at the Round-Up in Bellevue

Folds down to a nice size and has a transport bag....got about 15 of us under it then....

If it gets wet, I am leaving it at your house!

tent.jpg

:happy feet: No rain dance :happy feet:

My people are great at raindances (I'm part Blackfoot Indian). However, I have a modern spin on doing them. I just wax my car, and it rains within a few hours. Did it twice this week already, and it worked both times, just like it always seems to do! I won't wax my car anymore, and perhaps the rain will subside.

My people are great at raindances (I'm part Blackfoot Indian). However, I have a modern spin on doing them. I just wax my car, and it rains within a few hours. Did it twice this week already, and it worked both times, just like it always seems to do! I won't wax my car anymore, and perhaps the rain will subside.

We're screwed :nonono: Time to start building an Ark.... :titanic: Must have room for 2 of every version of the Mustang ever made! :banvictory: but, only if they are red! :hysterical:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning...then a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 65 to 70. Light wind

I WILL BE WATCHING THIS VERY CLOSE FRIDAY. IF A STORM MOVES IN, WE MAY HAVE TO RE-THINK THIS. I AM PRETTY STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS WEATHER SITUATION. NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS WANT TO STAND OUT IN THE WIND AND RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS.

MY ZIP CODE IS 98604 IF YOU GUYS WANT TO WATCH THE WEATHER WITH ME.

I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT I AM READY TO PULL THE PLUG IF THE WEATHER IS GOING TO SUCK. I WILL MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW.

THIS SUCKS.

Grab - How about an alternative agenda?

Maybe gather up at your place - then cruise to a scenic place for lunch? Then another cruise to a great place for dinner?

A few showers wouldn't ruin that plan. No live band - but some great roads out there and some scenic views? :superhero:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning...then a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 65 to 70. Light wind

I WILL BE WATCHING THIS VERY CLOSE FRIDAY. IF A STORM MOVES IN, WE MAY HAVE TO RE-THINK THIS. I AM PRETTY STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS WEATHER SITUATION. NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS WANT TO STAND OUT IN THE WIND AND RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS.

I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT I AM READY TO PULL THE PLUG IF THE WEATHER IS GOING TO SUCK. I WILL MAKE THAT DECISION TOMORROW.

THIS SUCKS.

Rob,

I have been watching www.weather.com and its showing a 30% chance of rain on Saturday.

Thats a 70% chance that it won't rain.

Have you given any thought to a canopy? I'm willing to kick in on the cost. I can't speak for the others

but I would bet they would be willing to kick in too.

Just a thought,

Alan

I'll be watching the weather with you, all right, but it'll be from your front yard while we enjoy all the cool Mustangs that will brave the weather. Come on, Rob, rain is just liquid sunshine, don't throw in the towel yet.

Archived