TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Party with Carroll

Here is the post that started it all last May 25th.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...st&p=151400

It was a heck of a ride for 6 months and the payoff was unforgetable. You 13 guys who took me serious and jumped on the band wagon are the best. If you look at our group, we cover the entire United States and Canada which I thought was amazing in itself. All the folks at SAI worked their tales off for us and for that I will be forever greatfull. And For Carroll Shelby --- what can you say??? For an 85 year young guy, he's quite remarkable. He went from car to car hopping in and signing the dash (except for mine, I had him sign my hood) with better energy than I could and he's got 30 years on me. He called the kids in our group over for their own picture with him and then the ladies for their own picture. When he asked for our own signatures on the plaque we presented to him I actually got chocked up with the thrill and honor of the moment.

Thank You Mr Shelby, Amy Boylan, John Walker, Sherri Walker, Victoria, Cynthia, Bud, Dale, Shop Crew, - Don (cobrafan),Tony (cajunshelby), Mike (meckonica), Tom (shelby tom), Todd (tlitz), James (KingCobra), Wayne, Dave (davesshelbys), Jeff (BSSINC), Brian (fasbkdoc), Michael (500-vert), Eddie (1st 500), and Scott.

Sincerely,

John

Here is the post that started it all last May 25th.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...st&p=151400

It was a heck of a ride for 6 months and the payoff was unforgetable. You 13 guys who took me serious and jumped on the band wagon are the best. If you look at our group, we cover the entire United States and Canada which I thought was amazing in itself. All the folks at SAI worked their tales off for us and for that I will be forever greatfull. And For Carroll Shelby --- what can you say??? For an 85 year young guy, he's quite remarkable. He went from car to car hopping in and signing the dash (except for mine, I had him sign my hood) with better energy than I could and he's got 30 years on me. He called the kids in our group over for their own picture with him and then the ladies for their own picture. When he asked for our own signatures on the plaque we presented to him I actually got chocked up with the thrill and honor of the moment.

Thank You Mr Shelby, Amy Boylan, John Walker, Sherri Walker, Victoria, Cynthia, Bud, Dale, Shop Crew, - Don (cobrafan),Tony (cajunshelby), Mike (meckonica), Tom (shelby tom), Todd (tlitz), James (KingCobra), Wayne, Dave (davesshelbys), Jeff (BSSINC), Brian (fasbkdoc), Michael (500-vert), Eddie (1st 500), and Scott.

Sincerely,

John

Thank you John,

You had the vision of this dream and YOU made it come true!

I am so happy to have been part of this dream come true with all of you!!

I am still in LA LA land from our experience.

Thank you and all at SAI!!

Sincerely,

Todd

ToddLitz100--Pic2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Very Nice, I can't see the slide show though :(

Invalid PhotoShow link. If you arrived at this page by clicking a link in an email message, it is possible that the URL has been cut short by wrapping. Check the URL and, if necessary, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser address bar.

Archived