TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How do you know your Team Shelby member #?

AFBLUE2

It comes on your membership car in the mail.

I am number #26 :happy feet:

What up, G?

OK...I give up. I've read through the stuff about the Shelby/Stangs alliance and here's what I (think I) understand:

Since I already paid to be a member of "197", my membership automatically converts to a Shelby membership and they're sending out new ID,etc. Correct?

But....I looked at the page where it shows how to join and it says I am a member of a defunct product (197) and that I need to pay (I forget exactly how much....something like 50 bucks) to be a Shelby member. When I tried to click on the "payment method" button just for more info it blows me out and gives me some sort of message about my current membership not being valid.

So....in starting over....what the heck do I need to do....if anything? And if it's nothing, will I get new membership materials automatically? I assume they're not sending out new t-shirts unless you're a new member.

Would you please walk this old fart through this mess?

Thanks.

bj

What up, G?

OK...I give up. I've read through the stuff about the Shelby/Stangs alliance and here's what I (think I) understand:

Since I already paid to be a member of "197", my membership automatically converts to a Shelby membership and they're sending out new ID,etc. Correct?

But....I looked at the page where it shows how to join and it says I am a member of a defunct product (197) and that I need to pay (I forget exactly how much....something like 50 bucks) to be a Shelby member. When I tried to click on the "payment method" button just for more info it blows me out and gives me some sort of message about my current membership not being valid.

So....in starting over....what the heck do I need to do....if anything? And if it's nothing, will I get new membership materials automatically? I assume they're not sending out new t-shirts unless you're a new member.

Thanks.

bj

The answers to those questions are in the first couple posts on this thread:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...c=12407&hl=

What up, G?

Since I already paid to be a member of "197", my membership automatically converts to a Shelby membership and they're sending out new ID,etc. Correct? YES, see your logo under your avitar? It changed automatically. If you want a new Team Shelby T-Shirt, The Book & Poker Chip, Robert & Sharon will send out a notice here or to your PM box explaining how to upgrade to get ALL this cool stuff. If you don't want the new stuff, do nothing

So....in starting over....what the heck do I need to do....if anything? And if it's nothing, will I get new membership materials automatically? I assume they're not sending out new t-shirts unless you're a new member. see above on the t-shirt, You will get a NEW Membership card with the same number as the S197 one you got & a new packet in the mail explaining things & what options you will have. Give them a little more time to put all this together & I would say in the upcoming weeks ahead (2-4 weeks) you'll see something in the mail & here on the Team Shelby Website

Thanks.

bj

I'm getting a car in the mail and they are going to put my TeamShelby number on my car? j/k

Thanks.

:doh:GRABBER missed the "d" on the end of car & it should read you'll be getting a New CARD in the mail to replace the orginal S197 membership card & it will have that same number

Hey Blue,

Are you actually going to SAI this coming Friday or did I read something wrong over on the other Forum? Jim

Yes I'm heading out there Thursday. Doing the 10am tour on Friday. My car is there now. It just arrived 2 Nov so it probably won't have anything done to it when I see it. But I will at least introduce myself to her. :)

Yes I'm heading out there Thursday. Doing the 10am tour on Friday. My car is there now. It just arrived 2 Nov so it probably won't have anything done to it when I see it. But I will at least introduce myself to her. :)

Awesome! Take some pictures of her BEFORE you get the mods done. It is quite different when you see it the next time. I had my brother drive me in mine today. Hurt like crazy but I can't wait until I can drive it! Unfortunately I did not get pictures and my wife can't drive a standard. I will probably have to wait until this next weekend for someone else to pull it out for me to get pictures.

:waiting:

Awesome! Take some pictures of her BEFORE you get the mods done. It is quite different when you see it the next time. I had my brother drive me in mine today. Hurt like crazy but I can't wait until I can drive it! Unfortunately I did not get pictures and my wife can't drive a standard. I will probably have to wait until this next weekend for someone else to pull it out for me to get pictures.

:waiting:

Hang in there Brian. I'm sure the pain was worth it. I am still eager to see pics of your car. Other than the hood and NAV, our cars will be like brothers.

Mark, is your car registered and insured? If so, bring your plate(s) and insurance card and SAI might let you drive it around while there. They let Brian, Roger, me and others do it since ours were registered and insured. Good luck, have a blast and enjoy.

Archived