TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Driving to NV on Mr Shelby Bday

colt

Sorry wrong year - 1/11/08 I don't know how to change the topic

I want to know if you guys is planning to drive your car to Mr Shelby Bday party in NV. It will be cool to get 85 of each (Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT) to match his age. Let start a list here.

Colt - 07 Shelby GT500, SoCal

I want to know if you guys is planning to drive your car to Mr Shelby Bday party in NV. It will be cool to get 85 of each (Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT) to match his age. Let start a list here.

This is going to be hard to do isn't it?Nobody knows who is going and who is not.Do 85 X 2(Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT's) people here get to go?I think Robert and Sharon said there is a chance for S O M E members to go.I don't mean to rain on your thread but that is what I understand.This is what Robert said:

* Save the date: 11 January 2008 for a chance to attend Carroll Shelby's birthday party

This is going to be hard to do isn't it?Nobody knows who is going and who is not.Do 85 X 2(Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT's) people here get to go?I think Robert and Sharon said there is a chance for S O M E members to go.I don't mean to rain on your thread but that is what I understand.This is what Robert said:

* Save the date: 11 January 2008 for a chance to attend Carroll Shelby's birthday party

Wasn't it like 200 members?

We will know more in the next couple of weeks. I will be pushing for as many Team Shelby members as I

can get. Give us a couple of weeks. I want to get the info to you as soon as possible. I know that people will need time to plan. So as soon as I know I will get the info to you. I can tell you that it will start on January 11th and be a couple of days. There will be different things on different days.

I might be able to pull that off. Normally I'd fly, but what the hell, I'd love to show up at Carroll Shelby's birthday party with my Shelby. How many times can you do that in a lifetime?

Anyway, I'm in Atlanta, I could hook up with some westbound travelers in Memphis. A convoy of Shelbys would certainly be a sight.

I'll stay tuned in...

I might be able to pull that off. Normally I'd fly, but what the hell, I'd love to show up at Carroll Shelby's birthday party with my Shelby. How many times can you do that in a lifetime?

Anyway, I'm in Atlanta, I could hook up with some westbound travelers in Memphis. A convoy of Shelbys would certainly be a sight.

I'll stay tuned in...

We could hook up with the convoy in TX :)

I live here in Las Vegas, so yeah I will go. On a side note any other Gt-500 owners here in Las Vegas? I am lonely, I know someone must of bought a Gt-500 here besides me. I would like to hook up with some other Gt-500 owners who are interested in doing some drives to Mt.Charleston or even the Sand Valley runs, so please drop me a line if you are interested.

I live here in Las Vegas, so yeah I will go. On a side note any other Gt-500 owners here in Las Vegas? I am lonely, I know someone must of bought a Gt-500 here besides me. I would like to hook up with some other Gt-500 owners who are interested in doing some drives to Mt.Charleston or even the Sand Valley runs, so please drop me a line if you are interested.

I know there are some GT500 owners from theMustangSource in Vegas..not sure if they are on this site yet. If not them you could probably find some of those "other guys" the Shelby GT ones to make a trip. We all love to spend time on the road with other great cars.

:happy feet:

Sign me up too for the drive. I've already committed, provided I'm on the list.

Jamie, how about some Shelby GT friends?

Isn't that b-party invite only, or do you get in if your a Team Shelby member?

I'm driving my car to B-party. Yes, if we have time let Mt. Charleston. How far is that from LV?

Isn't that b-party invite only, or do you get in if your a Team Shelby member?

Team Shelby Members will get a certain amount of invites. This will be a three day event, and there will be a charge. I do not know right now how many invites, It will be on a first come bases.

We are not taking names for a list right now. We will notify people by e-mail and this board about the when and where you can purchase the tickets. So watch this board and your e-mail, please make sure that you do not have your e-mail turned off, or we can not e-mail you. Also please make sure the e-mail that you have on file is the most up to date that we can reach you at. We should know more later this week.

In order to get a chance at these tickets you must be a Team Shelby Member.

COLT

COUNT ME IN. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTACT MY GUYS UP HERE

STEVE AKA SHELBYSTEVE

COLT

COUNT ME IN. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTACT MY GUYS UP HERE

STEVE AKA SHELBYSTEVE

Hey Steve,

How are you doing? Yes, we need to get head count. I'm just :waiting: for that email so I can sign up. This will be a great drive. Hey, I got to post video of our last drive. I will try to upload on youtube this weekend.

Archived