TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello Everyone

uno

Hello everyone!

im new at this site, just moved over from the other site so i guess ill be frequenting here now.

A little about myself, im unbiased towards all kinds of cars. I love them all....as long as they are fun! My history is in imports but i think im moving over to displacement now.

My SGT is still a baby, but it has large aspirations of becoming an adult real soon. She's had a few mods but nothing big....yet! :)

Hello everyone!

im new at this site, just moved over from the other site so i guess ill be frequenting here now.

A little about myself, im unbiased towards all kinds of cars. I love them all....as long as they are fun! My history is in imports but i think im moving over to displacement now.

My SGT is still a baby, but it has large aspirations of becoming an adult real soon. She's had a few mods but nothing big....yet! :)

Uno,

Welcome to the new board.We have a lot of nice and knowledgeable people here :happy feet: Need anything just give a shout.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone!

Welcome. Davis is right next door to Suisun. In the spring, I will be going to Luguna Seca... Love to have you join me!

Archived