TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member saying "Hello!" with car photo

427 Cammer

Just joined couple of days ago after buying the Shelby Magazine and reading about this site

in there. I dont own a Shelby but I think they are the ultimate cars. I currently have

2 '65 Mustangs, a 289 2v coupe and a 289 hipo fastback. The coupe is currently in the

middle of restoration. The Hipo is in need of restoring. I plan on enjoying the coupe

after it is finished for a year or so, then sell it and use the money to get my Hipo

restoration started. My 65 Hipo Fastback is my favorite of all Mustangs ever produced.

So my goal is to have that car finished someday.

I use 427 Cammer as my user name, as I think that the 427 Single Over Head Cam FE

engine (Cammer) is the ULTIMATE in Ford factory power and they are just great to look at.

I am fortunate to have had a 60s Cammer Dragster In my garage for the last couple of years.

My friend had a fire in his garage, so I took it to my garage until he got his cleaned up

and rebuilt. I was sorry about the circumstances that enabled me to have a Cammer Powered Dragster

setting in my garage for a couple of years, but I am happy he trusted me with his dragster.

I loved being able to go out look at that monster motor whenever I wanted.

Attached (hopefully) is a photo of Cammer Dragster along with my Coupe and Fastback,

my daily driver ('96 V6 Mustang), and my '89 F-350 dually,

not shown are my '89 V8 Ranger, '49 F-1 Pickup Street Rod Project

Photo not uploading, dialup is depressing :(

Link to my photo instead since it will not upload to forum

My Cars :)

Just joined couple of days ago after buying the Shelby Magazine and reading about this site

in there. I dont own a Shelby but I think they are the ultimate cars. I currently have

2 '65 Mustangs, a 289 2v coupe and a 289 hipo fastback. The coupe is currently in the

middle of restoration. The Hipo is in need of restoring. I plan on enjoying the coupe

after it is finished for a year or so, then sell it and use the money to get my Hipo

restoration started. My 65 Hipo Fastback is my favorite of all Mustangs ever produced.

So my goal is to have that car finished someday.

I use 427 Cammer as my user name, as I think that the 427 Single Over Head Cam FE

engine (Cammer) is the ULTIMATE in Ford factory power and they are just great to look at.

I am fortunate to have had a 60s Cammer Dragster In my garage for the last couple of years.

My friend had a fire in his garage, so I took it to my garage until he got his cleaned up

and rebuilt. I was sorry about the circumstances that enabled me to have a Cammer Powered Dragster

setting in my garage for a couple of years, but I am happy he trusted me with his dragster.

I loved being able to go out look at that monster motor whenever I wanted.

Attached (hopefully) is a photo of Cammer Dragster along with my Coupe and Fastback,

my daily driver ('96 V6 Mustang), and my '89 F-350 dually,

not shown are my '89 V8 Ranger, '49 F-1 Pickup Street Rod Project

Photo not uploading, dialup is depressing :(

Welcome, let me know if you need help uploading your photos. where did you get the magazine. I can not find it in the stores yet?

Sharon

Welcome 427 Cammer, when you say the fastback is a hipo, do you mean "K" code? Those are sweet engines.

Hi, ingram4868,

Yes it is a K code Fastback with top loader 4 speed

Archived