TEAM SHELBY FORUM

any vintage Shelbys here?

ITHERTZ

Well...

Yes, 69 Shelby GT350, 92 SAAC MKI, and 08 Shelby GT getting built.

The real question should be is why is someone at SAI trying to mess with SAAC!

as I drive it all the time, it's a genuine 20 footer. Paints thin, and has assorted dings.

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s139/zrayr/

have changed out the red Taylor spark plug wires in favor of black MSD wires. Otherwise all photos are accurate.

Z. Ray

SWEET RIDE

67GT350 #1482...4 speed, Paxton, inboards, Magstars, original drivetrain, Global West suspension, custom exhaust with hardly any mufflers.....pics are scans from film, not the greatest

scn0007.jpg

scn0008.jpg

scn0009.jpg

scn0006.jpg

scn0002.jpg

This is an awsome looking ride! :happy feet: Congrats and welcome to the site!

there's what looks like a '65 gt 350 white with blue stripes sitting at a classic car dealership inside the show room with its hood up.

i havent stopped there to look at it. so i dont know how original it is or if its even an original. but it looks sweet from the road.

Well...

My wife & I have a '67 GT500, an '87 GLHS and an '07 GT500. We have finally joined a club that will recognize our GLHS! It's a fun little car to drive. The funny thing is, it isn't worth anywhere near what the other two cars are, but it's a way more rare car! They built 1000 of them, but I have no idea how many are left. I kinda like having the twenty year intervals -'67,'87, & '07.

67GT350 #1482...4 speed, Paxton, inboards, Magstars, original drivetrain, Global West suspension, custom exhaust with hardly any mufflers.....pics are scans from film, not the greatest

scn0007.jpg

scn0008.jpg

scn0009.jpg

scn0006.jpg

scn0002.jpg

Our GT500 is a twin to your GT350, right down to the magstars! Our is #589.

Archived