TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT 350?

• 1 month later...

I just had an odd experience. I came out from lunch and there was a Perf White/Blue Stripe car parked out back where I park my car (away from all the swinging doors). It had in-grill GT foglamps, though.

I went over there, and it said GT350 on the side! It looked like this orange car, except the scoop was painted solid blue. The snake emblem was small, not full sized. I hung around but had a meeting I could not miss. I left my camera home, dammit.

No, it's not a real GT350 or a prototype. It's a 2007 GT with a Tan interior, an aftermarket fiberglass hood, GT500 front bumper, driving lamps and grille, a GT500 deck spoiler, 20" Razor's, and a Airraid CAI because that's who's showcase car it is. The car was stationed at their booth at SEMA. The GT350 stripe is counterfit.

it still looks good wether it is a prototype or not...if shelby would build a gt350 close to the prototype above i would have to seriously think about buyinh one...ive waited a long time for a shelby 350 and would welcome a modern rendition...above car just looks good and hope shelby is at least thinking of giving us gt350 lovers what we want

i like it...as in another post..i dont want a fake gas cap on the bass end and want the chicken farmer to make amends...let me fuel the dang car up where it is meant to be..

PLEASE show some respect to Mr. Shelby & STOP calling him chicken farmer, he has earned the respect & right to be called better then that.

Archived