TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JUST GOT MY VIN FOR MY GRABBER ORANGE GT CONVERT

BLOWN

GUESS WHAT :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: We got are shipping date today :redcard: 11-29-07 today it left the yard on its way to Portland Oregon :dreamy: We can't wait for the Home Coming :headspin: Its been A LONG time since we seen HESHE that it will be a :rockon: :happy feet: Rock on Happy feet day. Its getting closer :finger: get back hiney

Hey thanks Guys & Ladys :headspin: I am going a little crazy im not sure of what to do like

should I go 8in stripe

10 in stripe

go with the cs spoiler

paint it all GO

OR have the ends GO and leave center black

what color center stripe

has to go with the black cloth top

1/2 in gap or 1in gap between stripes

have stripe go around wing or paint wing

paint all the way down even where the lic plate goes

leave front plate off

use flip up bracket for front plate

OSh## I hear the wife banging on the door ( only -10 out side) she wants in the house. See Yeaaa I THINK IM GOING CRAZY :hysterical2: :happy feet: :dreamy::finger::headspin: MUSTANG CRAZY

RAILCAR NUMBER IS ETTX908854 INCASE SOME ONE CAN TRACK IT.

Hey thanks Guys & Ladys :headspin: I am going a little crazy im not sure of what to do like

should I go 8in stripe

10 in stripe

go with the cs spoiler

paint it all GO

OR have the ends GO and leave center black

what color center stripe

has to go with the black cloth top

1/2 in gap or 1in gap between stripes

have stripe go around wing or paint wing

paint all the way down even where the lic plate goes

leave front plate off

use flip up bracket for front plate

OSh## I hear the wife banging on the door ( only -10 out side) she wants in the house. See Yeaaa I THINK IM GOING CRAZY :hysterical2: :happy feet: :dreamy::finger::headspin: MUSTANG CRAZY

RAILCAR NUMBER IS ETTX908854 INCASE SOME ONE CAN TRACK IT.

Ah, the "what if" game. I think that's a game that all of us have played in daydreaming about our "ideal Mustang", Blown. Yes, this game can drive you nutts. I'd say organize your ideas, and filter out the ideas that are just "what ifs" from the ones that are "yes, I definitely want to do that" ideas. Once you have the filtered list, then order them from 1 to 100. Figure out which of your ideas (paint) would/will affect the other mods. Organize the madness, man! Besides, it gives you something to do while waiting for your car to arrive. :victory:

- Josh

Ah, the "what if" game. I think that's a game that all of us have played in daydreaming about our "ideal Mustang", Blown. Yes, this game can drive you nutts. I'd say organize your ideas, and filter out the ideas that are just "what ifs" from the ones that are "yes, I definitely want to do that" ideas. Once you have the filtered list, then order them from 1 to 100. Figure out which of your ideas (paint) would/will affect the other mods. Organize the madness, man! Besides, it gives you something to do while waiting for your car to arrive. :victory:

- Josh

I remember the feeling you are going through right now BLOWN. I ordered my 2007 in August of 2006 and kept track of its' build process and shipping. Mine was built 11/9/06 and arrived at my dealer in Northern Illinois exactly 2 weeks later. I took delivery 1 year ago this past Wednesday 12/5. I drove it home with all the stickers and plastic still attached. What a great day!

We are still waiting :headspin: they say now that it will be here the 19th of Dec. I think that is when it will get to Portland Oregon. It will get on a truck and come the rest of the way. It is about a 3-4 hr drive by car. It could be a 5-6 hr drive by truck. It deppends on if they have to unload cars else where. any way could get it the 24 or after christmas.

I have a rialcar number but every bodys site is down.

number ETTX 908854

are stang is in portland :headspin: ARE STANG IS IN PORTLAND :happy feet: thank you THANK YOU GRABBER. :headspin: Man I just got are PC up and running again. This is AWESOME News. I know that ALLIED trucking will be bringing it the rest of the way. Sweet. ITS GETTING CLOSER :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived