TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JUST GOT MY VIN FOR MY GRABBER ORANGE GT CONVERT

BLOWN

IT IS A AWESOME DAY :headspin: JUST GOT MY VIN TODAY. THAT IS AWESOME.. I WILL BE GETTING IT TOMOROW FROM MY DEALER. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD GET FROM HIM BESIDES THAT? THANKS I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGEATHER. ALL THAT WAITING DOES MAKE YOU ONE HAPPY DUDE WHEN IT FINALY COMES. HAPPY IN KENNEWICK. NOW HOW LONG TILL I GET IT :happy feet: :hysterical2: HOW CAN I TRACK IT. IT IS HALLOWEEN TODAY AND I GOT MY CAR VIN NUMBER ON HALLOWEEN. THAT IS JUST IS THE VIN NUMBER NOT THE BUILD DATE RIGHT. LETS GET R DUN AND LETS BRING HER HOME.

IT IS A AWESOME DAY :headspin: JUST GOT MY VIN TODAY. THAT IS AWESOME.. I WILL BE GETTING IT TOMOROW FROM MY DEALER. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD GET FROM HIM BESIDES THAT? THANKS I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGEATHER. ALL THAT WAITING DOES MAKE YOU ONE HAPPY DUDE WHEN IT FINALY COMES. HAPPY IN KENNEWICK. NOW HOW LONG TILL I GET IT :happy feet: :hysterical2: HOW CAN I TRACK IT. IT IS HALLOWEEN TODAY AND I GOT MY CAR VIN NUMBER ON HALLOWEEN. THAT IS JUST IS THE VIN NUMBER NOT THE BUILD DATE RIGHT. LETS GET R DUN AND LETS BRING HER HOME.

Congrats on your new ride Blown :happy feet:

PM sent regarding tracking.

That's awesome, Blown! You are a lucky man. I've been seeing most people here reporting 8 to 12 weeks to receive their car.

Grabber Orange on Halloween... truely a Halloween car!

- Josh

ITS THAT TIME :dreamy: DREAMING ABOUT ARE 2008 GT C0NVERT GRABBER ORANGE. Good news :headspin: today I copied & printed are window sticker :P :D :lol::):yahoo::yahoo: Its almost :party: party time. Took it to are dealer and he could not believe that we had the windowsticker before they even seen it. The next step is the Production date. When we get that the car has been built :happy feet: The next date will mean Gate release date. That date will say it is in the hands of the shipper ( rail or truck). The last one will be the ship date. That date will say the date the car left the assembly plant and is on the way to the dealer. I will have to track it by rail then. I will keep you posted. here isd the window sticker. check it out.http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=5336

ITS THAT TIME :dreamy: DREAMING ABOUT ARE 2008 GT C0NVERT GRABBER ORANGE. Good news :headspin: today I copied & printed are window sticker :P :D :lol::):yahoo::yahoo: Its almost :party: party time. Took it to are dealer and he could not believe that we had the windowsticker before they even seen it. The next step is the Production date. When we get that the car has been built :happy feet: The next date will mean Gate release date. That date will say it is in the hands of the shipper ( rail or truck). The last one will be the ship date. That date will say the date the car left the assembly plant and is on the way to the dealer. I will have to track it by rail then. I will keep you posted. here isd the window sticker. check it out.http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=5336

Don't forget to say Hi to the gang over at GrabberOrange.net... :headspin:

Don't forget to say Hi to the gang over at GrabberOrange.net... :headspin:

I will say hi to them fOr you. There are only two Sites that I do look in to and they are GO.NET & STANGSUNLEASHED.Both have AWESOME owners of Mustangs & the InFo is endless.I do go back and forth because I do like both sites & the people are AWESOME. We will be getting a GrabberOrange GT Convert hopefuly before Christmas. Oyea I do visit Blue Oval and that is just for the updates on Are car. Im not introuble for visiting another site am I ;) .

I will say hi to them fOr you. There are only two Sites that I do look in to and they are GO.NET & STANGSUNLEASHED.Both have AWESOME owners of Mustangs & the InFo is endless.I do go back and forth because I do like both sites & the people are AWESOME. We will be getting a GrabberOrange GT Convert hopefuly before Christmas. Oyea I do visit Blue Oval and that is just for the updates on Are car. Im not introuble for visiting another site am I ;) .

No way! You're always welcome here. :happy feet:

No need... You just did! I'm DaBigSqueeze over there... hehe.

I got it :happy feet: I GOT IT :happy feet: :happy feet: I got my production date today :headspin::hysterical2: That is awesome. It is 11-20-07. Cant wait to get the Gate release, ship date, And the best of them ALL the Arrival date. Then it is going to be a :party: going on here out in the snow. Its been awhile from 9/14/2007 to 11/20/07 :headspin: We are kinda second gueesing know Maybe We should of Gotten a GT500 Convert :finger:

I got it :happy feet: I GOT IT :happy feet: :happy feet: I got my production date today :headspin::hysterical2: That is awesome. It is 11-20-07. Cant wait to get the Gate release, ship date, And the best of them ALL the Arrival date. Then it is going to be a :party: going on here out in the snow. Its been awhile from 9/14/2007 to 11/20/07 :headspin: We are kinda second gueesing know Maybe We should of Gotten a GT500 Convert :finger:

Great news, blown! I wonder if you'll take receipt of your car on or near Christmas? That'd be way cool! Congrats!

I have a question for anyone who knows. When ordering a car, is there any way to take receipt of the car at the factory and avoid the $hipping charge? I have family members in the airline industry, so, it would be nothing for me to get free plane tickets to the factory.

Thanks,

- Josh

Good question Josh. I don't think so but it would be a great bonus. I would love to be able to have an option similar to the Corvette Museum Delivery option. Probably wouldn't be possible considering the volume of Mustangs vs Corvettes. Great customer treatment though.

Here's the AAI plant (where they build the Mustangs) from Google earth. The plant itself has the white roof. North is up and the small test track is to the west (left). The shipping area is to the North across the E-W road from the plant

post-5147-1196042419_thumb.jpg

post-5147-1196042419_thumb.jpg

This is a closeup view of the shipping area across the road from the plant. Truck transports are being loaded in the SW corner of the picture while the main railcar loading is at the top. I have to confess that I've never been there so this is all guessing BUT I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night :hysterical2:

post-5147-1196042762_thumb.jpg

post-5147-1196042762_thumb.jpg

This is a closeup view of the shipping area across the road from the plant. Truck transports are being loaded in the SW corner of the picture while the main railcar loading is at the top. I have to confess that I've never been there so this is all guessing BUT I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night :hysterical2:

A Holiday Inn? Then you must be an expert! :hysterical: Cool pics! I also wonder, if you were able to pick your car up at the factory, if there was a way you could watch it being built! I know that's probably impossible, but, how cool would that be?

- Josh

MOABMAN That is way to funny :happy feet: :banvictory: :beerchug: :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Hey everybody I called my Guy today ( Byran) at my ford dealer and asked him if he has heard anything about the GO Stang, He said that he was in a meeting and that he would get back to me when it was over. Byran called back and said that the delevery date was Dec 10th give or take a week. I told him that I would like to know when the train would come into Pasco so I could go over and take some pictures of it unloading from the car and that the guys at stangsunleashed liked pictures he laughed and said he would do his best. That was a few Hrs ago. Byran called back just 5-6 minutes ago and told me that the trains last stop is Portland Oregon and he said I could go down there ( 4hr drive) and pick it up and drive it the rest of the way :o :o . OK that was a little to much :hysterical2: I was told that the car would get off in Portland and be put on a car Carrier the rest of the way here. I told him that I would like to be there when it comes in so I can get some Pictures of it getting off the truck. PLEASE Beleive with me that it will be here on or before the 10th. Thanks Lets-Get-R-DONE

Hey everybody I called my Guy today ( Byran) at my ford dealer and asked him if he has heard anything about the GO Stang, He said that he was in a meeting and that he would get back to me when it was over. Byran called back and said that the delevery date was Dec 10th give or take a week. I told him that I would like to know when the train would come into Pasco so I could go over and take some pictures of it unloading from the car and that the guys at stangsunleashed liked pictures he laughed and said he would do his best. That was a few Hrs ago. Byran called back just 5-6 minutes ago and told me that the trains last stop is Portland Oregon and he said I could go down there ( 4hr drive) and pick it up and drive it the rest of the way :o :o . OK that was a little to much :hysterical2: I was told that the car would get off in Portland and be put on a car Carrier the rest of the way here. I told him that I would like to be there when it comes in so I can get some Pictures of it getting off the truck. PLEASE Beleive with me that it will be here on or before the 10th. Thanks Lets-Get-R-DONE

Oh you lucky, and poor soul! If I were in your place Blown, and my Mustang was a week and a half away from delivery, I'd be excited, anxious, and a nervous wreck all at once. I'd probably have to bring a bottle of "Malox" with me to the delivery site! :confused::runaway::headspin: :barf: :hysterical2:

- Josh

Oh you lucky, and poor soul! If I were in your place Blown, and my Mustang was a week and a half away from delivery, I'd be excited, anxious, and a nervous wreck all at once. I'd probably have to bring a bottle of "Malox" with me to the delivery site! :confused::runaway::headspin: :barf: :hysterical2:

- Josh

Thanks Josh :headspin: We are a mess. It is are first new car that has been built the way we wanted it and it is really a exciting time for us. Have been busy getting my garage ready for him to come home. Again thank you for your thoughts. Will be keeping every one updated as they come in.

Thanks Josh :headspin: We are a mess. It is are first new car that has been built the way we wanted it and it is really a exciting time for us. Have been busy getting my garage ready for him to come home. Again thank you for your thoughts. Will be keeping every one updated as they come in.

Blown,

Don't forget the "home coming" pictures, and don't forget to share them with us, here!

- Josh

Blown,

Don't forget the "home coming" pictures, and don't forget to share them with us, here!

- Josh

Josh what are you talking about :hysterical2: I will be posting the home coming here first.Cmon I love this website it was my First :blush: . There are awesome people & Info on this site. Mark my Words STANGSUNLEASHED will be the first to see them. Got to go shovel snow email or post you later Gator.

Josh what are you talking about :hysterical2: I will be posting the home coming here first.Cmon I love this website it was my First :blush: . There are awesome people & Info on this site. Mark my Words STANGSUNLEASHED will be the first to see them. Got to go shovel snow email or post you later Gator.

:hysterical2:

uh what is snow? :hysterical:

Archived