TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT MAFIA Bar and grille!

07SHELBY GT

Well, see, the second clause of the quoted language is kind of why some of us are not too keen on coming over. It is not, at all, "drama" (whatever that means in this context) It has more to do with the fact that some of us do not see any advantage to the new site and see some potential disadvantages. It follows that we would not be eager to welcome change just for the sake of change. Folks who are excited by the change or do not care one way or the other are fine by me. Just don't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon. That is my two cents worth. Having said that, thanks for the welcome. Jim

This is the "drama"! Let it go, it is what it is, so sit back and give it a try! What was, well it was, but now we are faced with a new challenge, so you, like everyone here, needs to embrace, forgive and forget, and move on! What I call drama is the number of people who are whining about what was, rather than give it a shot! If after you have been in this new environment for a while (more than day) and if you do not feel like an equal, or like what is going on, then complain and make your decision, but just give it a clean cut and a chance.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well are there any Shelby GT owners in Noecal

I would like to invite You all out to a toy drive car show that will be held at Tommy T's in Pleasenton Ca. The show starts at 12 noon and ends at 5 PM. Just bring a toy for admission

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/t...t=TOTSFINAL.jpg

This is the link to the flyer.

Please come and check it out make some new friends and share stories.

Art

Michael, I kindof saw you as the BOSS, you know the fat guy in the corner with the chick and all the food in the resteraunt. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

seriously though, I make the motion to nominate you as Da Boss of Da SGT Mafia. Can we get a second on this, to put to a vote?

this could fit me perfect. i WILL sit in the corner and eat and hang out with the chicks.

michael morris AKA GODFATHER

This is place is starting to feel like a decent home away from home.

I like to stetch my legs and bar hop once and awhile. If the mood strikes you also try some of the threads in the off topic section. There are some pretty funny ones. Just beware if you exceed the 10 post introduction period there are some pretty active jokers. Give it a try.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2

Ok...I'm so gonna look like an idiot, but I've been ignoring this thread given I had had enough "discussion" about the "pan hard bar" and the overlay 07' grill. I swear...

This is almost as bad as the time when driving once I noticed a new building going up with one of those Coming Soon! signs. I remember saying to my friend how weird was it that someone would combine an auto repair joint and a restaurant, the new business was "Johnson's Radiator & Grill". I'll never forget his stare of disbelief. :finger:

Ok...I'm so gonna look like an idiot, but I've been ignoring this thread given I had had enough "discussion" about the "pan hard bar" and the overlay 07' grill. I swear...

This is almost as bad as the time when driving once I noticed a new building going up with one of those Coming Soon! signs. I remember saying to my friend how weird was it that someone would combine an auto repair joint and a restaurant, the new business was "Johnson's Radiator & Grill". I'll never forget his stare of disbelief. :finger:

now they are going to think all of the SGT guys are brilliant :hysterical2:

michael morris

Just found this thread. Sorry, I'm not the bartender. I'm the SGT Mafia Consigliere. B)

Dang Michael. That's a pretty weak post count you got there. :D

And look at your member #: 8834? Wow Newbie. Where have you been? :poke:

I was gonna give him a hard time too until I saw my member #. And then I realized that you and I are only 2 numbers apart Michael....strange..or maybe its a conspiracy??! ;)

This is place is starting to feel like a decent home away from home.

I like to stetch my legs and bar hop once and awhile. If the mood strikes you also try some of the threads in the off topic section. There are some pretty funny ones. Just beware if you exceed the 10 post introduction period there are some pretty active jokers. Give it a try.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2

ShelbyPilot (SoCal),

just don't get on top of the bar and start dancing :happy feet:

I was gonna give him a hard time too until I saw my member #. And then I realized that you and I are only 2 numbers apart Michael....strange..or maybe its a conspiracy??! ;)

just remember i will always have a lower member number than you LOL.

now let me get out there and start post whoring.

michael morris

hey Guys

we have been hanging out at shelbyforums, but since they are going to merge most have come on over to get a start with yall.

michael morris

Glad to see the SGT guys coming over. Our SGT section was a little quiet and it is great to see these awesome cars. Owners bleh just leave me pics of you cars please to drool over :):hysterical2: only joking guys nice to see you all.

Anyone in CO that has meets etc?

Glad to see the SGT guys coming over. Our SGT section was a little quiet and it is great to see these awesome cars. Owners bleh just leave me pics of you cars please to drool over :):hysterical2: only joking guys nice to see you all.

Anyone in CO that has meets etc?

go to SGT parking lot, a ton of great pics of SGTs.

michael morris

Yeah I already left drool and handprints on the ones there, I think they are busing cleaning them again right now :hysterical2: I will :ninja: another look when they are done.

thanx for your nice words of our cars, yours included. I think that I can speak for the majority of us that we are used to our website where we can handle the spirited remarks and brush it off as we all say we are like a family with our cars as the link, we love our cars and demand the respect they deserve, its not anyones fault but Fords for not marketing these cars. Im sure in time we will all feel welcome as the stangsuleashed.com members will feel welcome that we are here. we are all really nice guys but we are a highly spirited crowd that to many are just not known of. Im personaly starting to accept the change and move on. as i have always said " im just glad i have had the oppritunity to own a mustang that says S H E L B Y. " This is something i thought i would never have the chance to do, i would love to also own a GT500 but the checkbook says no. FYI, i may have to buy a Terlingua sixer for the wifey. as long as i can get it with a auto.

Archived