TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT MAFIA Bar and grille!

07SHELBY GT

Well I figured I better open the doors and start welcoming those of us that are going to come over HERE from OVER THERE!Can't stop the change,Can't fight it.Might as well provide a place for us to be welcomed by people that we know!I hope we all make the transition,So to whom it may concern,LOOKOUT!THE SGT MAFIA IS IN THE HOUSE.WE LOVE OUR CARS AND WILL DEFEND THEM AT A MOMENTS NOTICE!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I figured I better open the doors and start welcoming those of us that are going to come over HERE from OVER THERE!Can't stop the change,Can't fight it.Might as well provide a place for us to be welcomed by people that we know!I hope we all make the transition,So to whom it may concern,LOOKOUT!THE SGT MAFIA IS IN THE HOUSE.WE LOVE OUR CARS AND WILL DEFEND THEM AT A MOMENTS NOTICE!

Welcome to the forums, this a place just mustang fans can hang ? I am sure a few people on both sides can take stuff too far but in general it is a cool site here and there are quite a few members (me included) that just like all stangs, all special editions, bone stockers and modded versions of all. :beerchug:

Welcome to the forums, this a place just mustang fans can hang ? I am sure a few people on both sides can take stuff too far but in general it is a cool site here and there are quite a few members (me included) that just like all stangs, all special editions, bone stockers and modded versions of all. :beerchug:

Thanks for the welcome! Everybody is welcome here!As you may already know they are shutting down Shelbyforums and integrating both sites,I'm just trying to get a place for us to come and try to get to know everybody.I was already signed in here before the transition started,So I figured I would try to make the transition as painless as possible.As I said everybody is welcome,Just don't tear up the place!

Welcome 07 ShelbyGT.....over here anyone with the blue oval or Shelby logo on their car can step up to the bar and join us in a drink and a burger anytime. :beerchug:

I wish I had one of every car Shelby ever built or participated in building. :D

Thanks !,Same on the Shelby products,Banker says one at a time!

We need a logo for the SGT Mafia, I don't have the graphic skills but I'm sure someone in our group does. Since we are being forced over here what better way to show our solidarity than a common logo in our signature lines?

Can anyone help with this?

Oh I see how it is, we are going to stop picking on our Shelby's and start diverting it toward us Italians??? :banghead: Joe G... help me out here!!! :hysterical2: I say we pick a non-discriminatory meeting place, unless your willing to pay us Italians for the name, you know, in the sake of protection and all!!! :hysterical:

Oh I see how it is, we are going to stop picking on our Shelby's and start diverting it toward us Italians??? :banghead: Joe G... help me out here!!! :hysterical2: I say we pick a non-discriminatory meeting place, unless your willing to pay us Italians for the name, you know, in the sake of protection and all!!! :hysterical:

Italian huh? I thought this was an Irish controlled bar.

I don't get it.

I am realitively new to the whole Shelby Forum website ideas. I have visited www.stangsunleashed.com and www.shelbyautos.com. Personally I do prefer the Shelby Auto page at this time.

You guys have made this site the what it is today with all the positive comments/feedback and useful information. (and occasional bantering...keeps it real and personal)

With all that said; After reading many of the comments concerning the new Team Shelby web site, I still fail to understand why this is a problem. (Participating on the new "Team Shelby" forum)

I do not understand why you are so against doing the same thing at a new location. Someone explain to me why this will not work at a new location.

This is only electronic communication. It is not like you have to move to a new city. For Pete's sake, You willl still be at your key board communicating with the same friends that you currently know.

I believe what this comes down to is the classic case of "Who moved my Cheese" (Get the book and read it if you do not know what I am talking about). What I mean is that in general, many individuals oppose change even if it good for them. Individuals like their routines and do not want to change. Change is not always a bad thing.

The future forums (on Team Shelby) can be just as good as they are today as long as you participate the way you have in the past. The current site is only successful because of those who use it. Why not do this same thing on the new web site and promote the interest of Shelby products. Again, it is only a different location on you Favorites Bookmark.

Do not turn this into a GT500 vs a SGT arguement, it really sounds like kids on a play ground instead of fully mature adults.

Sorry if I put in my $0.04 worth.

The reason many of us prefered the Shelby Autos web site was because it was more active. One big part of why it is more active because a lot of the members over there were tired of the Shelby GT bashing on this forum and others like TMS. So eventually we found are selfs over on Shelby Autos forum where we could communicate about our cars in peace. Occasionally we complained also but there is a difference when you complain about your family and somebody else from outside of your family bashses you.

The reason many of us prefered the Shelby Autos web site was because it was more active. One big part of why it is more active because a lot of the members over there were tired of the Shelby GT bashing on this forum and others like TMS. So eventually we found are selfs over on Shelby Autos forum where we could communicate about our cars in peace. Occasionally we complained also but there is a difference when you complain about your family and somebody else from outside of your family bashses you.

"Do not turn this into a GT500 vs a SGT arguement, it really sounds like kids on a play ground instead of fully mature adults."

So what...We are all Shelby owners...Can we not get along.

I don't get it.

I am realitively new to the whole Shelby Forum website ideas. I have visited www.stangsunleashed.com and www.shelbyautos.com. Personally I do prefer the Shelby Auto page at this time.

You guys have made this site the what it is today with all the positive comments/feedback and useful information. (and occasional bantering...keeps it real and personal)

With all that said; After reading many of the comments concerning the new Team Shelby web site, I still fail to understand why this is a problem. (Participating on the new "Team Shelby" forum)

I do not understand why you are so against doing the same thing at a new location. Someone explain to me why this will not work at a new location.

This is only electronic communication. It is not like you have to move to a new city. For Pete's sake, You willl still be at your key board communicating with the same friends that you currently know.

I believe what this comes down to is the classic case of "Who moved my Cheese" (Get the book and read it if you do not know what I am talking about). What I mean is that in general, many individuals oppose change even if it good for them. Individuals like their routines and do not want to change. Change is not always a bad thing.

The future forums (on Team Shelby) can be just as good as they are today as long as you participate the way you have in the past. The current site is only successful because of those who use it. Why not do this same thing on the new web site and promote the interest of Shelby products. Again, it is only a different location on you Favorites Bookmark.

Do not turn this into a GT500 vs a SGT arguement, it really sounds like kids on a play ground instead of fully mature adults.

Sorry if I put in my $0.04 worth.

+1000 Great post. Really it comes down to a great group of people, all with the same interest, cars!!!! And any bashing I am sure will continue as it is good to have an edge and be competitive. Does not mean anyone needs to roll over, as that rarely happens here. It is more about conviction and feelings toward YOUR favorite! If you have the fire in your belly to post about something, then grin and bear it when others do not have the same feeling, however, I am certain SOMEONE will side with you. It is all in good fun. Trust I am certain I angered a few posters here, but when it comes down to it, all a great bunch of guys who will help in any way possible. And guess what, I still post, almost daily! At last count I was in the top 50 posters, and going strong. Good or bad, I am here for the people first, cars second.... OK that changes order every now and again, but you get my point. Welcome ALL SHELBY lovers, get over the rest of the drama!

"Do not turn this into a GT500 vs a SGT arguement, it really sounds like kids on a play ground instead of fully mature adults."

We can all get along just fine but when this forum was started it was pretty much GT500 only. When the SGT's came out we got bashed pretty hard over here and most of us migrated to SAI's forum where we kind of became a family. If all of our posts come with us then I think things will be ok and everybody will get along just fine.

Where did I post a GT500 vs. Shelby GT argument. I included TMS in my refrence and one of the biggest Shelby GT bashers on stangsunleashed doesn't own a GT500. He owns a very nice and fast Mustang GT.

Where did I post a GT500 vs. Shelby GT argument. I included TMS in my refrence and one of the biggest Shelby GT bashers on stangsunleashed doesn't own a GT500. He owns a very nice and fast Mustang GT.

So much for a good start! Chill, this is a bar - Do we already need to call a bouncer?? :hysterical2:

What's up Shelby peeps!Finally home after a long day building transmissions,I see you guys haven't torn the place up yet,Good!Remember AFBLUE is the bouncer and lead bartender,Since he sorta named the place!

Archived