TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Signature Edition on E-bay! WOW

mr4teth

I reported it. What a fraud. Hate to see someone take advantage of someone that is mis informed. This guy is one bad seed.

:redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard:

I really don't see the difference between him calling his car a signature series and Ford calling it a limited edition Shelby. The only thing limited is buyers, IMO. He isn't hurting anyone, and will probably have a hard time selling at that price anyway. There are about 1000 other people that are currently exaggerating their product in way or another on ebay, you could stay busy reporting as long as ebay is around. I think the guy isn't stretching the truth so far as to call him a liar, just my opinion.

I really don't see the difference between him calling his car a signature series and Ford calling it a limited edition Shelby. The only thing limited is buyers, IMO. He isn't hurting anyone, and will probably have a hard time selling at that price anyway. There are about 1000 other people that are currently exaggerating their product in way or another on ebay, you could stay busy reporting as long as ebay is around. I think the guy isn't stretching the truth so far as to call him a liar, just my opinion.

I e-mailed the seller to inform him that anyone with $299 could add the VIN plate from Shelby and he was kind of a snot about it .... hell with him report the jerk off! :waiting:

Hell, I've got two signatures and just a bit more hp :happy feet:

I'd sell mine for the price he is asking just for the fun of doing it all over again :superhero:

..and yes, I'm a non smoker also :hysterical:

Want me to smoke in it, _________in it and then sign it for you. It will be real special. :hysterical2:

Want me to smoke in it, _________in it and then sign it for you. It will be real special. :hysterical2:

you are just such a special person! :happy feet:

you obviously picked up these special traits riding the special bus to your special classes back in your youth :superhero:

..but I was actually being truthful; if I could find some gullible (special) fool to pay me 58K or so for mine, I would do it all over again, and make some different choices on what to do. You know, hindsight is always 20/20.

you are just such a special person! :happy feet:

you obviously picked up these special traits riding the special bus to your special classes back in your youth :superhero:

..but I was actually being truthful; if I could find some gullible (special) fool to pay me 58K or so for mine, I would do it all over again, and make some different choices on what to do. You know, hindsight is always 20/20.

Okay, Okay. So how much are you asking?

I must have the super secret double special limited edition then :hysterical2:

Everyone should email him and tell him what a jerk he is for that.

I had something similar just happen. I saw an orange GT500 roll up to a favorite watering hole mine that has a patio and walked over to say hi to the guy...he said it wasn't his, it belonged to his boss sitting there...she was pretty smug about owning it...she bought it used from a dealer that is notorious for this kind of stuff...I told her how nice it looked and that I had a white vert...she almost yelled out...THEY DONT MAKE A GT500 VERT... it's not until the 08's come out (this was spring)...I smiled and said, I'm sorry...they do...it's sitting in the parking lot right now and it's a pretty early 07...she said there is no way..that she wanted one and went to her dealer and they said this is all they could find (it was a salesman's friends and they flipped it) and no verts were being made at all...well needless to say, all of us went out to the car and she kept looking at it shaking her head and getting madder by the minute....and it's all because of some scum bag that couldn't get off his brain and go look for one.

More money than sense

edit: please notice that I refrained from using the adjective "GRABBER" when describing the color of orange in the above comment. I did not know if it was a copyrighted likeness and did not want another Cease and Surrender email from Ford's team of lawyers, or they will flog me for using it :hysterical2: oh..no wait... that was for making some personal shirts with a pic of my car on it... :banghead:

Archived