TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOOD NEWS!!!

TAHOE GT

Good news, all.

My insurance company, Mercury Ins., has said that they WILL PAY the claim on my car. I don't know yet if it will get fixed, but at least I won't be making payments on a GT500 paperweight. :headspin::woot::woot::woohoo::woohoo: :banana piano: :party2: :party::victory: :elefant: :banvictory: :happy feet: :rockon:

Way to go Tahoe, what great news. I have a feeling they maybe paying you for all the new business that just this news will bring them :) you should probably empty all your inboxes on all your sites I think they may get full pretty quick :hysterical2:

Thanks, all. This news really is a HUGEload off of my mind. It means I won't have to make payments on a parts car. It'll be interesting to see what the body shop has to say.

Probably something like this

"We have the capability to build the world's first bionic car. Tahoe GT will be that car. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster"

:) sorry couldn't resist. you can all let the theme tune now plague your existance for a while :hysterical2:

young guys on the site, Blockbuster that way ---------------------------> ask for bionic man.............. and bullitt :hysterical:

TAHOE ...... absolutly great news but how did they justify doing it ?

I thought there were provisions in all auto insurance policies that if your on a closed race track racing your car it voids the policy if in the event of a mishap .....

Good news, all.

My insurance company, Mercury Ins., has said that they WILL PAY the claim on my car. I don't know yet if it will get fixed, but at least I won't be making payments on a GT500 paperweight. :headspin::woot::woot::woohoo::woohoo: :banana piano: :party2: :party::victory: :elefant: :banvictory: :happy feet: :rockon:

Congrats, Tahoe. I think you dodged a bullet on that one! :happy feet:

TAHOE ...... absolutly great news but how did they justify doing it ?

I thought there were provisions in all auto insurance policies that if your on a closed race track racing your car it voids the policy if in the event of a mishap .....

Great News! Glad to hear it. I checked with my insurance agent. He said that accidents like this are covered under my policy's "sanity clause". I told him that he could not fool me, there is no "santaty claus".

Archived