TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Driving me nuts!!!!

tiger88306

This is driving nuts!!!!!!!!!

Ordered my car a while ago. Got a produced date of 9/17/2007.

Got a Gate released date of 10/06/07.

Dealer told me that car would be at dealer 2 weeks ago last fri.

Still no car !!!!!!!!

I called dealer today and they told me that it would not be in till jan or feb because it needs to be shipped to shelby????

Called customer service and they told me its waiting to be shipped . Waiting a rail car. They said when shipped it going to be shipped to dealer. What's going on???????

Went to blue oval and got a number to call and was told to act like the dealer. Gave them the info they wanted and said on quality hold and waiting for shipping. Dont understand what the dealer is talking about .

Someone please help!!!

Still no car !!!!!!!!

I called dealer today and they told me that it would not be in till jan or feb because it needs to be shipped to shelby????

Called customer service and they told me its waiting to be shipped . Waiting a rail car. They said when shipped it going to be shipped to dealer. What's going on???????

Went to blue oval and got a number to call and was told to act like the dealer. Gave them the info they wanted and said on quality hold and waiting for shipping. Dont understand what the dealer is talking about .

Someone please help!!!

from what i was reading on the forums that if you ordered it with nav that will delay it and puts it on quality hold.

Still no car !!!!!!!!

Someone please help!!!

tiger, calm down. What kind of car did you order?

dave

LOL only kidding with ya, got to do something to pass the PSDS :banghead: already spent money at shelby and others, blamed you of course :hysterical:

Hows your beast doing? got much drive time in yet?

The Black Mamba is great. It's been nice here recently, so I try to get in even a short ride every day.

No major mods yet - dealing with other stuff right now.

Just got a pair of nice black/red cobra mats from a forum member - good deal and they look nice with my black/red interior. Otherwise I'm waiting for x-mas and end of the year bonus time.

What have you bought already??

The Black Mamba is great. It's been nice here recently, so I try to get in even a short ride every day.

Just got a pair of nice black/red cobra mats from a forum member - good deal and they look nice with my black/red interior. Otherwise I'm waiting for x-mas and end of the year bonus time.

Yeah, but what about the car. :waiting:

No performance mods yet, going to drive the car stock for a while and then decide what I want to do and get some sound advice and referals from the members here before I do it. but for the looks and stuff I got the dash plaque, sill inserts,car mats,engine dress-up kit, cobra power socket and the mirror covers, lol PSDS has been quite profitable for Shelby upto now :)

FOS? :headscratch:

Full of Shelbys?

Fond of Suzukis?

Finally on Strike?

Futuristically on Saturn?

Full of Spaghetti?

Fondling our Suspension?

Flicking off Snoopy?

:hysterical2:

Full of Shit Joe

No performance mods yet, going to drive the car stock for a while and then decide what I want to do and get some sound advice and referals from the members here before I do it. but for the looks and stuff I got the dash plaque, sill inserts,car mats,engine dress-up kit, cobra power socket and the mirror covers, lol PSDS has been quite profitable for Shelby upto now :)

yeah, forgot that I'm STILL waiting on the Dash Plaque! :banghead:

Deciding on Stage 1 or just going to the Stage 2... I have a feeling that if I get the 1 then I'd always want the 2, so I might as well just do it from the beginning.

Will have other mods as well - cleaning my rear, clear bra/shield like Grabber, LCA swap, exhaust (prob Corsas), air/oil separator for PCV system.... lets see, anything I'm missing? Will I have time to actually DRIVE the car with a list this big? :hysterical:

Deciding on Stage 1 or just going to the Stage 2... I have a feeling that if I get the 1 then I'd always want the 2, so I might as well just do it from the beginning.

Will have other mods as well - cleaning my rear, clear bra/shield like Grabber, LCA swap, exhaust (prob Corsas), air/oil separator for PCV system.... lets see, anything I'm missing? Will I have time to actually DRIVE the car with a list this big? :hysterical:

:hysterical: I have not decided which ones performance wise but I will be going for street mods and will prob do power and suspension at the same time. I won't be going overboard though as I do want it to be drivable not just by me but just incase my wife wants to take it out etc. I have some crappy winter weather ahead of me so I may have some time to get a few things done.

I have some crappy winter weather ahead of me so I may have some time to get a few things done.

You and me both!!

:censored: ing Minnesota winters!! :banghead:

I may have to take a vacation down south somewhere and look up some forum members so I can get my Shelby fix!

Joe,

I vote for the Stage 2. Oh yeah having a CLEAN REAR is always a good thing! :hysterical2:

Mike

Still no car !!!!!!!!

Someone please help!!!

Don't know how true it is but mine was released form the factory on the 26th september and just got a call from my dealer today Thought it was the big call to come get it. I was told after the initail release they are having computer problems that were released and Ford wasn't letting any more leave the factory until the computer problems are solved. I got this from dealer that I trust and he was contacteed by his area rep. Anybody had computer problems that have 2008 models?

ron911,

I don't know anything about computer problems, but I do know that Ford had a 2 week shutdown of the assembly line at Flatrock. I was told that this was a scheduled shutdown to upgrade the robotic's.

If you check out my signature you'll see that I too had a Gate Release Date of 9/24/07 and it still took 4 weeks to get my car to the dealership. My dealer told me that my GT500 was loaded on a railcar and just sitting for 1 week at Flatrock. Once the train started moving I know it spent 3 days in the Chicagoland area before heading up north to my dealer. I pick her up on Saturday and then I'll know if the wait was worth it!!!

But I already know that it is!!! :headspin: :happy feet: :headspin:

Mike

Archived